Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State (1150 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by femiphillips007(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello ..naira landers, I don't know if anybody knows how to get to a place by the name "somerika" in Edo state
I reside in oyo state presently
I would be glad if I can get some response.THanks
Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by Ekpekus(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2016
It is located in Edo north, Akoko Edo to be precise. If you can find your way to Igarra, the LG capital, then you are some few minutes away from your destination.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by femiphillips007(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Ekpekus:
It is located in Edo north, Akoko Edo to be precise. If you can find your way to Igarra, the LG capital, then you are some few minutes away from your destination.
Thanks so much bro..I really appreciate...but please how can I get to that Igarra from benin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by femiphillips007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ekpekus:
Please how do I get to that Igarra from benin
Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
femiphillips007:

Enter a vehicle from Benin to Auchi. Ask for Igarra park when you get to Auchi.
You'll enter another vehicle to Igarra.
Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by Ekpekus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
femiphillips007:

If you can find your way to Ramat park, there are buses going to Igarra. Or you can take a bus going to Auchi, then fRom Auchi you will get a bus or car going to Igarra
Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by femiphillips007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ekpekus:

If you can find your way to Ramat park, there are buses going to Igarra. Or you can take a bus going to Auchi, then fRom Auchi you will get a bus or car going to Igarra
Thanks..I really appreciate. .once more
Re: Travelling To A Place Called "Somerika" In EDO State by nairaschool01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
omeya ekpekus

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Man In All History , African King Musa Keita / How To Travel To France For Womens World Cup 2019 / Every Nigerian Abroad Should Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.