Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. (3315 Views)

NRC Oral Interview / H&C Consult Interview Invitation. / Who Got This Invitation Frm H&C CONSULT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2016
As anyone received this message yet?

You are invited for writing & oral interview. Date:11/7/2016, Time:9am. Venue:4 cultural village Obasanjo library Abeokuta. Come along with your C.V. 08132963225
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
JamieRocks:

You are invited for writing & oral interview. Date:11/7/2016, Time:9am. Venue:4 cultural village Obasanjo library Abeokuta. Come along with your C.V. 08132963225
Does it mean that am the only person that got such message on this platform?
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by ubiR(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
JamieRocks:
Does it mean that am the only person that got such message on this platform?
its a scam. GNLD
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by HelloItsMe: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
JamieRocks:

Hey, don't listen to those saying it's a scam. Go there and see for yourself. Many people are jealous and want you to be in the same pathetic situation as they are.

Just don't pay anything to anybody for ANY job!

God's grace be with you!

Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
HelloItsMe:

Hey, don't listen to those saying it's a scam. Go there and see for yourself. Many people are jealous and want you to be in the same pathetic situation as they are.

Just don't pay anything to anybody for ANY job!

God's grace be with you!
thanks so much for your kind gesture.... the truth's that that I actually applied for the position am invited for on Nairaland last week.
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by oladefirst2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
If body dey scratch u, and ur money dey pour, u can go. But na big scam.GNLD
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
It is not GNLD according to them they are a recruiting firm be ready to pay like 6k and they won't give you a job.
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by cokhale(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
no i did not recieve any invite
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
betty616:
They really recruit but I've never seen a soul that got a job through them. What position did you apply for? What they do is recruit for tellering and customer care and give you a training where you're asked to pay cash for certificates after which you no go see any job. This might be different, you never can tell. Know your acronyms like ECOWAS and the like , business maths, synonyms, and is hard work a true reflection of wealth question. Something like that
I applied for graduate relationship officer
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by betty616(f): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Just like customer care representative. Go and try sha
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by 1984samuel: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
H&C is a recruiting firm, I know many people who got job through them. They will never ask you for any money to pay. They are looking for potential applicant not credential applicant. They are real & confirm consulting.
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by Emeritusseun(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
....hhhhmmmm...even scammers will cum to Nairaland to gve testimonies, so as to convince d potential victims...
U guys shud be careful of fake testifyers oo.....
I beg u guys to also listen to warnings...when two or three ppl tell u a job is s scam,,.just bliv it..and no go discover Mongo Park out of stubbornness ooo
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by manijoli(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
any one any good recruiting firm one can register with.
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by Larsody(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
JamieRocks:

How was the interview? Are they GNLD people as people said because I received their SMS also to come on Tuesday, 16/8/2016. Please let me know
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by keniolawumi56(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
manijoli:
any one any good recruiting firm one can register with.
Pls come again, I don't understand?
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Larsody:

How was the interview? Are they GNLD people as people said because I received their SMS also to come on Tuesday, 16/8/2016. Please let me know
The interview went well and they are not Gnld but we've not heard anything from them since we finished the interview
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by 1984samuel: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Do you know any graduate who is currently in need of a job? Vacancy exists for Direct Sales Executive in a reputable bank with branches in Ogun State & environs.

Salary: N40,000/month + Commission

Locations: Magboro, Sagamu, Akute, Ijoko, Sango-Ota, and Ijebu.

Requirements:
- 0 - 1 year experience needed.
- HND/BSc.
- Must reside in either Magboro, Akute, Ijoko, Ota, or Ijebu.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- Ages between 24 - 31
- Must have completed NYSC

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: info@hcnigeria.com. Deadline 25/8/2016.

ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by 1984samuel: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
If you reside at Abuja or have anybody there.H&C consulting & Outsourcing Company is conducting an interview for Graduates of any discipline For Customer care services & bank operations on Friday 21/10/2016.Venue:Gecce Hotel plot 976 cadastral zone, Beside, Ministry of Power Work & Housing VIO Office, Mabushi District, Abuja. Time:8am.please come along with your CV & credential .For enquiry u can call08182177001
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by samueo6007: 10:34am On May 16, 2017
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by infowale: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
JamieRocks:
The interview went well and they are not Gnld but we've not heard anything from them since we finished the interview

Please like what should someone expect from the interview
U can message me on infowale03@gmail.com
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by JamieRocks(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
infowale:

Please like what should someone expect from the interview
U can message me on infowale03@gmail.com
general questions e.g current affairs and some IQ questions
Re: H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. by cletz991(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2018
JamieRocks:
general questions e.g current affairs and some IQ questions
what kind of current affairs

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Vacancies / Nigeria Security And Civil Defense Corps Recruitment Form – Www.nscdc.gov.ng / Vacancy: Customer Service, Dispatch Rider, Logistics Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.