Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... (813 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Named Harvard’s Class Day Speaker / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Chimamanda Adichie: A Female Politician Was Judged Harshly For Stealing As Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2016
I have a short audio file that needs to be translated into Portuguese...
Kindly quote me if you are a female and can speak Portuguese (basic )....

Thanks
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by cultureclub1983: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I have a short audio file that needs to be translated into Portuguese...
Kindly quote me if you are a female and can speak Portuguese (basic )....

Thanks

I'm male though from Kent Eltham London.
I could help you though, i speak german and portuguese as well. Though
i've got female friends who are eloquent with portuguese
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
cultureclub1983:

I'm male though from Kent Eltham London.
I could help you though, i speak german and portuguese as well. Though
i've got female friends who are eloquent with portuguese

Hmmn... I hope you will be able to convey the message to these female friends ...
Will send you a pm
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Praisemelody(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yahoo?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Praisemelody:
Yahoo?

Seems you lack comprehension...
So anything that is foreign to your language is yahoo?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Praisemelody(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Seems you lack comprehension...
So anything that is foreign to your language is yahoo?
an audio file that can only be interpreted by a female?
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by NOSURRENDER: 5:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Praisemelody:
an audio file that can only be interpreted by a female?
you lack comprehension truly grin
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Praisemelody(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2016
NOSURRENDER:
you lack comprehension truly grin
you lack explanation skills grin grin
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Praisemelody:
you lack explanation skills grin grin

Stupid and village mentality of yours make your likes wallow in poverty
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Praisemelody(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Stupid and village mentality of yours make your likes wallow in poverty
oga you are into yahoo abi?
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Praisemelody:
oga you are into yahoo abi?

I'm sure your poverty striken ass and ignorance led you to that question...

Have u heard abt Fiverr?
Well, if u haven't... Let me lecture you a bit...
Its a platform where buyers and sellers meet to exchange services...
Its a US website and people from all over the world buy or sell services there...

I make multiples of whatever you make monthly just by selling my audio production services on that site...

Now if u have brain, u will know how my request relates to Fiverr and will be convinced that I'm not a yahoo boy...

It really beats my imagination how mature men can talk so stupidly

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Caleb5: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Have u heard abt Fiverr?
Its a US website and people from all over the world buy or sell services there...

I make multiples of whatever you make monthly just by selling my audio production services on that site...

Now if u have brain, u will know how my request relates to Fiverr and will be convinced that I'm not a yahoo boy...

Lolz, u too get mouth.
Re: I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... by Praisemelody(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Have u heard abt Fiverr?

you have done what is required of you already, explanation is what's needed here and u ve done just that. God bless ya hustle

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Chapter 1: [must Read] / Magic Of Childhood / Flashback; Top 25 Significant Quotes By Chinua Achebe You Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.