Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (131588 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by trishapal(f): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Huh
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mstchewwwwww
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Bullet01(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dat boobs is not ordinary, i suspect foul play..
Lie Mohammed can explain better..

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Chibby90: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
I felt her pains. Linda should also take precautions, its not just about making the money
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by sekem: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jisos Christ!

Look at the number of people viewing!!!

Plus including 500+ guests!!!

Chai!!!!!

Na so una like bigbreasts abi?!!

Anyway sha, as for me, e no matta weda e big or small, breastnabreast
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by solepager(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Who get time to read long epistles from an olosho.

What is it self? A woman's trying to clear the air about what happened suddenly na olosho. Is it a sin to be endowed? If na your sis or wife get such you go call her names? God's creation. Gerra of er mehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
what's her Facebook name? I wan see some more of those fallen heroes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Uyoemem: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Plenty excited minds...

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by deloon(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Na wa 4 u o. You no get conscience.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
U a M
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
All she wanted let us know is that she isn't arrogant and came from a decent home as well as does not want popularity? All na wash! but you'v used style to classify your worth by telling us the story of your rolex watch, travlling from Victoria Island to VI grin lekwa mugu grin please I want to know if VI stands for any other Country apart from Victoria Island.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by abdullkabar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why d Shakespeare undecided
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by OLUD214(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
A minute silent for her falling heroes
o what a
boob m i love to suck amm oo

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
What makes you think she's an olosho?
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
I had a cousin wt big boobs like this. It's really hard. She was already wearing bras at 11yrs old. By jss3 guys just used to harass her in school & she was always miserable abt it.
By d time she got to university & travelled abroad, she just reduced her boobs to a 'd' cup.

You can't hide ur chest. Even if u show no cleavage & wear a free top it will still be jiggly & humongous. I won't be surprised if d chest is even affecting this woman's job prospects.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Day11(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
A minute silent for her falling heroes

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by solidman59(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
I thought she said she was without her phone. How the agent take call am na? tongue angry angry sad tongue
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by kingthreat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:

You must be insane for calling a woman you know nothing about an olosho. One day, your wife, sister, mum or daughter may top headlines for a reason. Get ready for your own dose of insults by a fellow maniac
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Day11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chimeennaji:
what's her Facebook name? I wan see some more of those fallen heroes cheesy

angry angry angry angry

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Gassa007: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
How is she an Olosho You don't even read what she wrote
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
This lady is funny sha.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by truthspeaks: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some blogger created a story of her abt d incident u see in d pics witout her permission n it portrayed her in bad light in frnt of family n friends. She was jst expressing her bitterness. If sum1 snapped u let's say while eating n posted it on social media witout ur permission, how wld u feel?
prinsam30:
I still don't understand the moral-ethics for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by delishpot: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Only animals behave like those men. She should stop making excuses on their behalf. It is not normal for men to see a woman with big boobs and start swarming her like bees. Just in case she reads this, she should know it is not a nor.al male behaviour. Only normal with men who we're raised like animals
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:

She has brain touch.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by truthspeaks: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some blogger created a story of her abt d incident u see in d pics witout her permission n it portrayed her in bad light in frnt of family n friends. She was jst expressing her bitterness. If sum1 snapped u let's say while eating n posted it on social media witout ur permission, how wld u feel? N why wld u judge sum1 as olosho?
LaurelP:
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Ranchhoddas: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na when this Linda Ikeja go get sense?
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by horluwatosin(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't think things are falling into place for her. Its time her boobs starting falling apart
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by yvonnechacha: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
AINT U STUPID FOR CALLING HER AN OLOSHO
LaurelP:
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by okonja(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
angry sad

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Kakamorufu(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.
thank God say i no read am
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
It just shows the decay in human nature, you take pictures of regular people going about their business, form a story and post online for cheap attention thereby damaging the other's reputation.
Like the idiot who posted a video of a sleeping baby that was dreaming and termed it sexual. So much decay, no respect for privacy.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by natedalo: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
She is right!

Nowadays someone cannot do something without having the fear that your name and pic would circulate the web.

You post something on facebook, instagram, Twitter e.tc..before you know, you're are already trending on sicial media.

I see this everday on nairaland. .
Just the other day a guy was pictured in a fast food joint with lady minding his own business.. before he knew his was trending on nairaland. He was so angry.
why would someone just snap a pic he/she doesn't know the story behind it..and post it here?

Seriously, i get scared sometimes.
Sorry but please i have to ask.

Was it that guy that trended over torn underwear?

Thats just the first thought that entered my head when i saw this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.