Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (128505 Views)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Dexema(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2016
pheyhi:

I don't go go alumni Hall because I no get pezin for there, all my pezin dey sport and moz
And it's very boring sooo pezin no go miss like that
sports na my next door neighbour back den, but visited Moremi more cos na there my gf dey. cool
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by pheyhi(f): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Dexema:
sports na my next door neighbour back den, but visited Moremi more cos na there my gf dey. cool

Wow, guys always wanting to date moremi girls, and moz girls are considered small babes, I hate that
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by pheyhi(f): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Dexema:

Wow, guys always wanting to date moremi girls, and moz girls are considered small babes, I hated that
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Dexema(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2016
pheyhi:

Wow, guys always wanting to date moremi girls, and moz girls are considered small babes, I hate that
I visited moz in my early days too but most of the girls there reek of immaturity (no offense) and are too vain. Also I rarely visit female hostels except its necessary.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2016
pheyhi:

You just complimented yourself, Bros your ego no get part two, for that dab2....
Sorry i will have to pass on this one, for this issue only, am not ashamed to say I am a prude
my dear... Good morning, how was ur night? Anyway, I hope to meet u one day sha, grin dats if u don't mind wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by pheyhi(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Dexema:
I visited moz in my early days too but most of the girls there reek of immaturity (no offense) and are too vain. Also I rarely visit female hostels except its necessary.

Everybody just assumes that every girl there is immature and that's a lie
Most of my roommates there were older than me and have gone to various schools before coming down to oau,
Most guys that you tell you stay in moz thinks you don't have sense and very immature, immediately the respect they have for you diminishes.
Buh if you say you stay in moremi or maintenance, even if you are immature and ugly, they will think the girl is one konfam babe
I hated the stereotyped way they treated moz girls
During strike nko?? It's only moz girls they send out, moremi?? Mba
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Dexema(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
pheyhi:

Everybody just assumes that every girl there is immature and that's a lie
Most of my roommates there were older than me and have gone to various schools before coming down to oau,
Most guys that you tell you stay in moz thinks you don't have sense and very immature, immediately the respect they have for you diminishes.
Buh if you say you stay in moremi or maintenance, even if you are immature and ugly, they will think the girl is one konfam babe
I hated the stereotyped way they treated moz girls
During strike nko?? It's only moz girls they send out, moremi?? Mba
hey feyi, i said MOST and its very true because you have very young and mentally immature babes who don't yet have mature thought patterns and behavioural attitudes befitting of a community like OAU so it's most of them. On the issue of aluta sorry ooo, It comes with the terrain as they take u as easy prey (mostly freshers). For example my sister did a diploma, did predegree and was quite mature when she got admission but it's only a few that actually goes through such cycle.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Kenneth205(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for the information!
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AsiwajuAdedapo(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks for this information...its highly enlightening yet FREE.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
AsiwajuAdedapo:
Thanks for this information...its highly enlightening yet FREE.
you are welcome
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kenneth205:
Thanks for the information!
you are welcome..
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm deaf to listen to BS cool
hi bae
hello frozeen
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Frozeen(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
searchng4love:

hi bae
hello frozeen
Hey, cheesy
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by uzuede4(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one op.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Dybala11(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
May God bless you Mr OP, this is one of the best posts I've read on this forum, may the eyes of our so called youths and adults practising casual sex be opened to the truth
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by jbblues24(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Dybala11:
May God bless you Mr OP, this is one of the best posts I've read on this forum, may the eyes of our so called youths and adults practising casual sex be opened to the truth
You are very much welcome

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Hott
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Maynation heavenlybang shortgun
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
tongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Praxtech: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Here we go
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Kewtt: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Terrifying
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Kewtt: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.