Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (128415 Views)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mhen. I am thoroughly clean and pure. Like clean. No sexing at all smiley. Very healthy. It can only be God cheesy
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
seem my moniker is deceiving u Bro... Well to enlighten u, I have a bae whom I love to only God knows how much, and I only have sex 1nce in 2weeks to not have issues in marriage cool (believe it or not), and am always protected wen I indulge... I am NOT what my moniker states.. Buh thanks for the heads up bro.. Appreciated smiley
See preaching grin

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I dey ho*ny few mins ago.....As I see this post, my D*ck just fall like Jericho.
grin grin grin grin

gringrin

True True E get somethings whey e fit cool down konji.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
do not let people know you are clean.....keep it to yourself.... a wicked person might do you a strong thing....

dovelike:
Mhen. I am thoroughly clean and pure. Like clean. No sexing at all smiley. Very healthy. It can only be God cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by crazymommy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin most ladies and guys on the thread suddenly claiming not to have engaged in casual sex before ,including those wey full sexuality section dey share their regular sexcapades....even lady wey get one pikin for portharcourt dey claim virgin......hypocrisy....

anyways @op you have shared a very wonderful information...GOD bless you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by sekem: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jisos Christ!

Na wa o!

Just take a look at the number of people viewing!!!

Plus 520+ guests too!!!

Chai! Chai!! Chaaaaiiyi!!!

So na so una like sex matter abi?

Okay na.

Oga Mister OP, thank you wellu wellu

Make I see as una go still dey fückery fück unaself anyhow again after viewing these photos.

Ndi ala tongue

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
5 mins of sweet nothings will give you those! shocked
Be like me. grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovelike:

Hmmmmm u don't need to blow your trumpet dear

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanj God i a virgin and std negative.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by FOREXMART(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
choi
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by 4nobody4every1: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice article cool
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by chamberlin1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ioannes:
All because of 5minutes pleasure, you end up with a lifetime of sorrow and pain.
So you do it for 5 minutes? shocked
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Truth is always a hard pill to swallow...op u try but i still blv d rubbers cos nothing is ever 100% safe up to using dat ur phone
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by UnyimeAfia(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmmmmm! I just hope all these folks will take heed. so scaring, feeling like walking down the aisle immediately.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
dairykidd:
Truth is always a hard pill to swallow...op u try but i still blv d rubbers cos nothing is ever 100% safe up to using dat ur phone

Do you know that there are 5 STD's you can contact even with latex condoms? Irunoobo?
Condoms can be expensive, they can smell funny, and they can make sex less enjoyable. So don’t you think the reward we should receive for using them is the blissful peace of mind that they will keep us totally STD-free? That would be wonderful, but it’s not reality.

There are still plenty of STDs that you can contract even if you use a condom. Yes, even if you layer condoms (which is not smart). That’s why, if you don’t know your partners well, you should always ask about their history with STDs. If you want to be fully certain, you can ask for a print out of their most recent test results. If they won’t provide them or are indignant that you would even ask, then they probably don’t deserve to sleep with you now do they?[/b] Here are five STDs you can contract even if you use a condom http://madamenoire.com/622551/5-stds-can-contract-using-condom/

[b]some of them include crabs, herpes, syphilis and the cervical cancer causing HPV above

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Tracygold(f): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just negodu, oh! My deliver us from these diseases, zip up if u no fit hold body, i wept

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by martineverest(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
God forbid! these picture are too graphic..the pus and all.
then avoid unprotected sex

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by ruffDiamond: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
,damn disgusting pic ...havent had in years cos I'm
So afraid of contract S T D o only say to too and jonny preek nor dey see for eyes angry impossicant to resist,.. Weda Vaseline crew ab eg,,cos most naija gals,are hoez,by different names now and,dem bit5bez aint even loyal sad

By the op,dem no go hear the ONLY warning African take serious na LOW BATTERY_.Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by horlumiday(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Temporary pleasure = Destruction... Abstain and dnt start hearing story that touch from doctors...
Funniest thing about sex, girls don't know guys have a sudden dislike towards them after sex...
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Stycon(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Of a truth, sex is really over hyped!~ and unfortunately, sex now colours everywhere; from songs, TV adverts, Web pages, funny threads on Nairaland...to bill boards...Just everywhere you go

It's an ancient truth with eternal validity that "Sex outside marriage is very precarious and should be avoided"

Abstinence is still the best!

Alternatively, be faithful to your partner!

Very informative!

Thanks @ Op!

4 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
WRONG! AVOID SEXX WITH AN UNVERIFIED PARTNER EVEN WITH PROTECTION....

martineverest:
then avoid unprotected sex

Do you know that there are 5 STD's you can contact even with latex condoms? Irunoobo?
Condoms can be expensive, they can smell funny, and they can make sex less enjoyable. So don’t you think the reward we should receive for using them is the blissful peace of mind that they will keep us totally STD-free? That would be wonderful, but it’s not reality.

There are still plenty of STDs that you can contract even if you use a condom. Yes, even if you layer condoms (which is not smart). That’s why, if you don’t know your partners well, you should always ask about their history with STDs. If you want to be fully certain, you can ask for a print out of their most recent test results. If they won’t provide them or are indignant that you would even ask, then they probably don’t deserve to sleep with you now do they?[/b] Here are five STDs you can contract even if you use a condom http://madamenoire.com/622551/5-stds-can-contract-using-condom/

[b]some of them include crabs, herpes, syphilis and the cervical cancer causing HPV above
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See preaching grin
What bah... angry

U wan dab
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

Doc am not just anybody i know and am very health concious. I already knw all these b4 2day...but thanks anyway btw why do u mentioning certain monikers..very funny dude :-D

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovelike:
let's get more familiar dear...
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
THIS THREAD WAS INSPIRED BY THE CREATION OF A SEXX WHATSAPP GROUP... N THOSE WHO HAVE ERRONEOUSLY REDUCED ROMANCE TO MERE SEXX

dairykidd:

Doc am not just anybody i know and am very health concious. I already knw all these b4 2day...but thanks anyway btw why do u mentioning certain monikers..very funny dude :-D

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by lovethchioma(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovelike:
mehn keep that to yourself... no one needs to know.
It should be between you and God and probably the man in your life.
what's it with girls and coming to a public forum to claim being clean like you deserve an award. That is the right thing to do for every decent girl out there Biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent article. This should be a lesson for sex obsessed peeps. tongue

Ronald4lif
Falconey
Smellymouth
Bqlekan
Charles0475
Cutehector
Vaselinecrew
Rapmoney

lwkm
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
IF I were you I'd deactivate this moniker...for health security purposes...
dovelike:
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by martineverest(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent article. This should be a lesson for sex obsessed peeps. tongue

Ronald4lif
Falconey
Smellymouth
Bqlekan
Charles0475
Cutehector
Vaselinecrew
Rapmoney
especially ronald4lif aka ronald4ever,nairaland biggest sex therapist/doctor

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tracygold:
Just negodu, oh! My deliver us from these diseases, zip up if u no fit hold body, i wept
Hahahahaha., una no go use laff faint me here oo,pls whats negodu? Lols
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by streetzdreamz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Loski26:
Something must kill a man.

No be news if person go back through the same route wey him follow come abegg.
what i been looking for from the first page,all this craps are just hippy bullsh*ts to me,some stuffs cant be prevented same way others cant be corrected,the op is right to some extent atleast he tryna educate the masses,but the way he went about it was all shades of wrong,mentioning peeps as though he knows their sexual life,that said mortality doesnt come from health related issues alone,so ion see what the fuss is all bout,your life,your time,your choice, people know the truth and whats best for em,let em make their choice,trust me i wont bathe a lid if any guy gets stds,or a lady gets a ruptured womb,death via abortions, cuz we all had the choice to pick from......ok fine,total abstinence right??what bout the folks who took prescribed pills by the doctors and ended up with stevens johnsons syndromes?? Que cera cera,what will be will always be no matter how hard we try to avoid or correct it,live for the moment,we all gonna die someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Explain Genotype AA / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.