Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (128513 Views)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
go n get tested... if ever in doubt

victoristic:
sincerely ....my heart is so unstable right now..like am scared madly reading these......for sometime now...have been feeling kind of after I engage one girl like that...everything happened ...mouth action, roaster action ,hamd action think of anything for 3straight days through I got protection on my di.ck ,couldn't get protection for my mouth....

the way the girl disappear self is suspiciously suspicious....

well I believe am safe..and saved because am born again now

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
if I talk that one the quack dr kennylawal will go batty; English is not his strong point I guess.... seems like one of those federal staff hospital jabi recruited via quota... the STD's are so many...vaginosis or something like that....

CA cervix is killing our women.
I have seen women come with bleeding, weight loss , incontinence in late stage of cervical cancer
Cervical cancer now the greatest cancer killer among women in Nigeria followed be breast cancer. We should do more.

http://preventcancer.org/learn/preventable-cancers/cervical/

people of God, read that link.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by jubrealguy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
After seeing the pix up there..I need to sound the word PENISS
lol, u even colour d thing again......u like d word joor
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Vikky014(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
very.... more so it should be mutual....not a compromise one-sided affair..

alright..

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by jubrealguy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vikky014:
hmmmmm...so we ladies hv to be wise
The irony of the matter is most Ladies know these before drawing the pants down

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Vikky014(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
jubrealguy:
The irony of the matter is most Ladies know these before drawing the pants down
lol
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I "sound" like a cheat, but am NOT a cheat... I know wats good from bad dear mi.... I thought u were an angel, u should know if I'm a cheat or not without stress. I know for sure I flirt, but it never goes beyond that trust me. wink
Good, when a lady flirts you guys will call her all sort names...just sayinggrin Angels don't flirt tongue

Let me believe you are not a cheattongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Vikky014(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Toks2008:

angry
i trust u sha. u dnt do casual stuffs tongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol, u even colour d thing again......u like d word joor
No, I av not seen it beforetongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is why I find it very difficult to indulge in casual sex.

1. I hate using condom.
2. Can't do without giving head

The worst part is that even if I carefully choose one lady abeg what is the assurance that she no go play away match come bring nonsense come give me.

In fact nobody is safe..GOD HAVE MERCY ON US.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good, when a lady flirts you guys will call her all sort names...just sayinggrin Angels don't flirt tongue

Let me believe you are not a cheattongue
I dont call a lady names, I hate guys that do.. . but when a lady insults me, i don't like it.

Thanks for believing am NOT a cheat dear mi...u'll like me if u meet me oooooo wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by 18SNVL: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by ronald4ever(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
martineverest:
especially ronald 4lif aka ronald4 ever,nairaland biggest sex therapist/doctor

grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I dont call a lady names, I hate guys that do.. . but when a lady insults me, i don't like it.

Thanks for believing am NOT a cheat dear mi...u'll like me if u meet me oooooo wink
Meet you in Paradise
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
if he ever gets there... Coolio "I'll See You...."

AngelAhnie:
Meet you in Paradise
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
ronald4ever:

grin
Not cool
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
if he ever gets there... Coolio "I'll See You...."

You can't see metongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by ronald4ever(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not cool

What's that? wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by martineverest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
ronald4ever:

grin
hahha....na lie i lie?
Was able to get ur attention....a word is enoff 4 d wise,bro.....play safe o
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
that will be a bad dream.... nightmare God forbid!

AngelAhnie:
You can't see metongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
ronald4ever:

What's that? wink
You said you are not Roland4life but you are the one
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Meet you in Paradise
we'll meet there dear mi.... But try and get to know me in this life tune sha,u won't regret it sisi mi wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
we'll meet there dear mi.... But try and get to know me in this life tune sha,u won't regret it sisi mi wink
Dick lemme abeg. What is your name?
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by jubrealguy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No, I av not seen it beforetongue
ah swear, ah no mention see, na u use ur mouth talk am grin grin grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by ronald4ever(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You said you are not Roland4life but you are the one

I am 'him'. Thought you figured I was only pulling your laps legs. sad

martineverest:
hahha....na lie i lie?
Was able to get ur attention....a word is enoff 4 d wise,bro.....play safe o

Bro, forget all those yarns wey I dey drop here o. I'm very inhibited in còitus relations and devoted to a monogamous relationship. Walahi. grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Toks2008:

1. I hate using condom.

The worst part is that even if I carefully choose one lady abeg what is the assurance that she no go play away match come bring nonsense come give me.

Thought you were the only saint on this forum..

You can't do without head that's serious
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by jubrealguy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Toks2008:

1. I hate using condom.

lolz.......in the end......something's gotta kill a man, no one will live forever......so many things to be careful about if u scared of dying
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
ronald4ever:

I am 'him'. Thought you figured I was only pulling your laps legs. sad

Bro, forget all those yarns wey I dey drop here o. I'm very inhibited in còitus relations and devoted to a monogamous relationship. Walahi. grin
dats quite ironic.....but u 'kinda' 'encourage' sexual intercourse....just saying
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Dick lemme abeg. What is your name?
Its James my dear... Ur very dear James smiley wink

And u are Angel right... Or na cover grin grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
jubrealguy:
ah swear, ah no mention see, na u use ur mouth talk am grin grin grin
I type am grin

Na ordinary word joor...you nor see the red tips the op upload? play safe and abstain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.