Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development (3800 Views)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by holymike47(m): 5:55am On Sep 10, 2009
In response to a thread but here by Tonye-t, tiltiled 'What Are The Most Realistic Signs Of Aging In Females: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321380.0.html

I have had this research for some time now and i have finally succeeded.There is a way i can tell a girls age by pressing/feeling her boobs.this is real, you can even detect the month she was born and if careful enough her birthday.

Should i put the full details here or better still NL babes should come directly to me for trial!!
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2009
OH NO.
tongue
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Gabry(f): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2009
Just put the full details here make we see em. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by zmurda(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2009
Some science mehn. Nominate you for the Nobel Boobs Price lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by whitelexi(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2009
Yeah, I also have theory about boob touching then. . . Did u know the hands got bigger from touching boobs?

Heck! my hands are now bigger than my head! grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Gabry(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2009
yeah right!
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by whitelexi(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

yeah right!

Lol!

you sef cool tongue
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by babyme(f): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2009
one guy got cured from cancer by touching my boobs true story!! oh no wait then y was he yelling at me on the phone?, did he get cancer or did he get cured, oh well a miracle sure happened,
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by whitelexi(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2009
babyme:

one guy got cured from cancer by touching my boobs true story!! oh no wait then y was he yelling at me on the phone?, did he get cancer or did he get cured, oh well a miracle sure happened,

You mean you've got miracle boobs?? shocked
Dont say that out loud oh, cos NL will be after u for a miracle too grin grin

Tell me something, do the miracle boobs give riches too undecided
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by babyme(f): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2009
nah i dont think so , the dude died in a homless hippies home so no, hmmm, i think it gives happiness,
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Gabry(f): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2009
I thought it was the other way round? The more he squeeze and suck a ladies boobs, the lady is able to prevent from getting breast cancer? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by whitelexi(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

I thought it was the other way round? The more he squeeze and suck a ladies boobs, the lady is able to prevent from getting breast cancer? undecided

I always thought the same too wink

babyme:

nah i dont think so , the dude died in a homless hippies home so no, hmmm, i think it gives happiness,

From the above comments. . . I think not! grin
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by babyme(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2009
MY BOOBS ARE UNIQUE!!!it brings happiness n joy, well sometimes cancer to the toucher but thats once n its not my fault he died in a homless hippie home, it was fate, he was chosen,
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by frank317: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2009
babyme:

i am sure ur boobs are tastless
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by zmurda(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2009
frank3.16:

i am sure your boobs are tastless

do u want to taste, be a man just tell her you want some
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Gabry(f): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2009
LMAO!!! grin
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by babyme(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2009
my boobs r tasteless?, ohkay.is urs strawberry flavoured!! of course theyre tasteless, cant a man die in a homeless home this days, wow, the world is changing guys, true story
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by hbabe(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2009
@Poster

Put full details here.
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by smooooooth: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2009
@op- just look at their birth certificates, instead of going around squeezing every boobs in the name of age declaration!
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2009
smooooooth:

@op- just look at their birth certificates, instead of going around squeezing every boobs in the name of age declaration!

No mind the guy, e wan tap free current. . .

z-murda:

Some science mehn. Nominate you for the Nobel Boobs Price lipsrsealed

LMAO! Indeed must be gunning for this year's prize lol

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by zmurda(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2009
smooooooth:

Ah, you miss the whole point of this new innovation. This idea is a fool proof method of catching out lying girls. Which girl is going to produce an authentic BC or passport for you to scrutinise?
Touching the breast looks a tad bit easier I must admit.

Please can you share this wealth of info with the anticipating men of the world
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by DaudaAbu(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2009
For this country abi for yankee?

Some of dis 9ja babes wey boobies don flat like dunlop elite b4 dey are 20.

Infact b4 some finish pri sch sef dey don flat 4 chest finish i wonder wetin u go use kno d age of such ones

And i will recommend u go work for morgue. dey do autopsy
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Opotuniti(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2009
@ babyme

Wow, how unique pls? because boobs na boobs except ur own big sha &, but forget dat thing of cancer, notin dey happen!!!!
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by kidsam: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2009
Bunch of crazy people
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by letustalk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
@holymike47
Well guys, this discovery is real o. as a matter of fact, i just watched a documentary on CNN. pls holymike, there is this bullmastiff(dog) that i bought from a veterinary doctor some years back. pls i need you to come and squeeze its boobs and tell me its age, mind you, it just gave birth to some puppies last night. pls treat as urgent
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by babyme(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
my boobs are very unique n no theyre not big theyre normal, cool
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Opotuniti(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
babyme:

my boobs are very unique n no theyre not big theyre normal,  cool

Hmmm, na mouth u get, na only seeing it go fit convince person wink
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Yeah, I also have theory about boob touching then. . . Did u know the hands got bigger from touching boobs?

Heck! my hands are now bigger than my head! grin grin grin
If this was true, my hand for don big pass humpty dumpty head self. I can only ask God for fogiveness for all the illegal boobs wey I don touch.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by Pweety4me(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Poster y did'nt u just tell us dat u need boobs 2 touch?, no i don't have any 4 u 2 touch dat is duh! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by kok(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
No mind the poster, him get other intention.
Re: How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development by yme1(f): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
funny thread but i dont believe it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects / He's A Robot / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.