Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (85503 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mild drama ensued at the Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium, Enugu last night during a football match between Rangers of Enugu and Abia Warriors of Umuahia.

A group of young Igbo youths were moving round with Ogene music when one of them was seen displaying Biafran flag.

His action provoked a police officer within the stadium and he moved towards the young man holding the flag and attempted to snatch it from him.

However, he got more than he bargained for as everyone around there descended on him and nearly lynched the officer.

A surge of youths advanced towards the officer with shouts of Wetin, Wetin, Wetin, and the police officer quickly took to his heels.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1ivflj1lvle8.cc2fd616.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5m006ckcuft.b80937b4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytrcnrbusvouc.6c0a779f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6k43i2f9jpq.a3335300.jpg[/img]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/drama-as-police-man-battles-fan-for-openly-displaying-biafran-flag-during-football-match-in-enugu-photos/

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
That officer must be in a trance to try that..
He wants to be in the Guinness book of records.

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by chemicalDisease: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
He would have died a martyr.

Nonsense.

269 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
A surge of youths advanced towards the officer with shouts of Wetin, Wetin, Wetin, and the police officer quickly took to his heels.

grin
The police man chose the wrong place to show his 'Law maintaining' ability.

452 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm
make i call my crush(es) lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't birth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
fvck em all.... angry angry

Nice one boys

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Really!
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Exaggerations! And where is the pics of the policeman/men running abi how else did they ESCAPE lynching. Did they disappear?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
.........who send am?? Ajayiii work no pay!!!

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by chaloner(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.
in wat constitution? Js1 pikin. Not today buhari don dey kil na. Ntg can stop an ideology.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by SurefireFashion: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mmmmmm
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboid: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:

Ignoramus! Don't Catalonians display Catalonia national flag in Camp nou, during Barcelona matches?

Do you see any useless Spanish security personnel harassing them for doing that?

You don't force unity. Unity can never be by force.

285 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by weblord1900: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Touching the flag is not a sin but when a policeman tries to steal it is suicidal....

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by freeze001(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't berth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

Civil how? Did he extend any civility in d first place? When did snatching a Biafran flag become civil? What was his business with d flag or any other thing fans chose to carry? Was it a threat to national security as they like to claim?

In short, who send am and who d snatching 'epp? Him think say na roger wey dem dey snatch for road? Nonsense!

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by freeze001(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe

What are u bashing for? You don't need any excuse anyways, na ur default setting. How was d flag a problem or threat to d police officer?

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by nerodenero: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboid:
Don't Catalonians display Catalonia national flag in Camp nou, during Barcelona matches?
The flags were allowed after a ban on it was lifted. Football matches should not be used for political confrontation. The politicians in Catalonia are serious about seccession, the reason the ban was lifted but how many polithiefcians in the East are truly ready for the agitation.

As I have said, I have nothing against secession but the leaders are not ready.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by papaejima1: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't berth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.
Simple. It would have reduced the number of hostile officers by one.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
How many shittes protesters were attacked during their protest with Palestine flag last month. I think Igbos are too gentle.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
idontbeieveit op. cook another lies

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:

Shut that trap and say only what you know. Check pictures below.
This is catalonia people proudly displaying their flag in the street of Barcelona.
Enough of this rubbish, you hate people with all your heart yet you tremble each time you hear that they want to leave you with your hatred.

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
papaejima1:

Simple. It would have reduced the number of hostile officers by one.
Really? If you think this is the best way to actualize your agitation, good luck in your quest for an independent nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin
The police man chose the wrong place to show his 'Law maintaining' ability.
Abeg abeg abeg, no make me shout for house ooo

29 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by papaejima1: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
Really? If you think this is the best way to actualize your agitation, good luck in your quest for an independent nation.
And you think the best way to suppress the agitation is to snatch the flag with hostility?
Ok Goodluck to you.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
freeze001:

Civil how? Did he extend any civility in d first place? When did snatching a Biafran flag become civil? What was his business with d flag or any other thing fans chose to carry? Was it a threat to national security as they lime to claim?

In short, who send am and who d snatching 'epp? Him think say na roger wey dem dey snatch for road? Nonsense!
Football administrators always strive hard to ensure that the beautiful game does not become a turf for political confrontations. That is why the game preaches unity and peace...The action of the young men could have brought the game into disrepute. Biafra is a contentious issue which calls for guarded actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by sirade(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
the policeman made the mistake of the century.

Average Igboman don't joke with Biafra issues even those of them that are pro Nigeria, they will deal mercilessly with any entity or individual that joke with Biafra course.

God bless alaIgbo

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by csamii: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
luckylucky:
Hmmm ibos boys with violence and thuggery. I hardly ever meet fewer who are cool headed and peace loving. No wonder most of their gatherings are echoes of noises and muscle vibration.

Talk about noises, shouts and thuggery, you talk about south west.

113 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.