Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed (3850 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak / How You Can Heal From Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Love sweet, amazing, perfect, dreamy scientist say love is the most powerful force in the world(true)

but if its not your wife, you will eventually get hurt or if you are LUCKY you will get tired of the babe before she hurts you!

Now to prevent hurt and pain i have figured out a sure way for guys to protect themselves!

my antivirus is 100% reliable!

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Step 1
infatuation/ attraction

lets not fool ourselves we all know that there is one reason why we like that babe!

for me its always yansh

if you dont know! think about that one thing that you enjoy the most about her!

now accept this!!

next step is to control it, if its yansh like me for instance i try as much as possible not to get carried away by it! i reduce the way i look at it grin,

remind myself that there are girls whose asses are bigger!

if yours is her cooking, control ur mind from loving her food too much!

once you have control of that! the virus called love will be slowed down!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Do u like big ti+ties too ? grin
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Iranu
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by mcversatile(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ehmmm
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
[b] step 2

Phone calls and caller ID,

what you save a girls number as in ur phone goes a long way into fueling ur intentions for her, am not talking abt when she is coming and u

change her name to somtin sweet! noooo! i mean when ure alone and she calls that name that you accept to save her as in your phone!

for me to remind myself that its for fun, i always save the girls name with whats special abt her, its funny but very good!

shade yansh
bose boobs
kemi food aka edible catering

now when you save a girls number as "my love"or "my wife" naturally ur mind reacts to that tag and gradually thats how you will start believing

that shade yansh is now wife material, before you know anything ur believes become a fact! thats why most people say that! they dont know how

they fell in love!

call her once in a day(after eating fruit ooo) can be a long phone call no p but once, this way u wont notice when her line is busy and start getting

jealous! cause when jealousy enters the picture you start feeling insecured and be calling like a fool!

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
step 3

desire to impress! aka mumu graduation

you see eh, the moment you start thinking abt getting her somtin nice or doing somtin nice after eating fruit ure in trouble, am not saying that

you shouldn't be nice to her, of cos if the fruit was nice and you want to have continuous access to it, you have to be nice! my point is this dont

make that your priority, let me explain, so i was with babe and she did somtin amazing, because of that i start thinking about how to impress her!

my tots are basic and brief so l get her airtime or cake and forget abt it, i wont think abt it much! but when i start thinking abt the best way to

burst her head thats how she will sit in ur tots and playful become a permanent member there, so when u start feeling that itch to impress,

disappoint her, you have eaten fruit dont worry, she wont go anywhere YET!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Do u like big ti+ties too ? grin
of cos!!!
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
[b] step 4
fruit eating!

who ever told you that sex doesn't bring love is a liar, that desire to please the next person, is love, when you maintain a particular babe for too

long, for instance you are eating one particular fruit always! naturally you start having feelings for the person! that thing you all look at and say

its just sex is much more that that! funny enough girls have a higher tendency to fall inlove with a guy because she is sleeping with him, whether

you are good or bad, although good maintains and increases her affections! so naturally when you continue sleeping with one girl, ur love for her

grows, let me use myself as an example, i start having a sexual relationship with chioma, at first i just eat fruit and thats it, the more i continue

with just her, the more attached i become soon i will start kissing her, being worried abt her satisfaction, then (this is the dangerous part) i tune

her into the perfect partner so now she knows everything i like without me saying it, overtime i wont notice that i have fallen for her until i taste

another fruit and choma was on my mind all thru! thats when ure gone! i dont have a solution for this one! all i will say is this! Dont allow urself

get there! while ure enjoying chioma also allow urself enjoy others in-between! NEVER EAT A PARTICULAR FRUIT 10 TIMES IN A ROLL, ALWAYS

PUT GIRLS IN-BETWEEN
Be faithful to ONLY ur WIFE
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
[b]
step 5

family, friends and how often you see her!

friends and family are the key reasons why heart breaks hurt! most time when a girl wants to leave a guy! he is cool abt it! but when he thinks

about how his friends and family will question him and mock him, he starts begging NEVER DO THIS! i found out that 85% of the time a girl you

didnt take serious becomes serious the day she tries to leave you and you start begging! naturally men are very competitive you will start asking

yourself questions like

does she have a guy already?

so another guy is enjoying her?

i have suffered! is it me this babe is forming for ?

i will get her back and then leave her?

nigga when she tries to leave you , let her go ooo, delete her number! once u start begging there is no advice or solution, she will carry you to

play till one day! only you will realize ur foolishness! but before all that how can you protect urself from all that?

first things first! ur friends might like her and praise her behind her back to you, that mumu smile you give saying i dey tell you bros! is ur mumu

graduating slowly! when they say it! play it down! NEVER EVER EVER ACCEPT OR ALLOW WHAT THEY SAY ENTER UR HEAD

family! they want the best for us! so naturally when they see a good girl they will praise her! do the same thing you did with friends play it down

to them! and dont take it to heart!

try to reduce how much time you spend with a girl! if you like look at it as nothing but trust me! i rather be alone watching tv than spending too

much time with one particular fruit!!! that's really dangerous
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
David ure on-point but these things can also be done by girls to protect themselves right?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Danfuster(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
step 4
fruit eating
who ever told you that sex doesn't bring love is a liar, that desire to please the next person, is love, when you maintain a particular babe for too long, for instance you are eating one particular fruit always! naturally you start having feelings for the person! that thing you all look at and say its just sex is much more that that! funny enough girls have a higher tendency to fall inlove with a guy because she is sleeping with him, whether you are good or bad, although good maintains and increases her affections! so naturally when you continue sleeping with one girl, ur love for her grows, let me use myself as an example, i start having a sexual relationship with chioma, at first i just eat fruit and thats it, the more i continue with just her, the more attached i become soon i will start kissing her, being worried abt her satisfaction, then (this is the dangerous part) i tune her into the perfect partner so now she knows everything i like without me saying it, overtime i wont notice that i have fallen for her until i taste another fruit and choma was on my mind all thru! thats when ure gone! i dont have a solution for this one! all i will say is this! Dont allow urself get there! while ure enjoying chioma also allow urself enjoy others in-between! NEVER EAT A PARTICULAR FRUIT 10 TIMES IN A ROLL, ALWAYS PUT GIRLS IN-BETWEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:
David ure on-point but these things can also be done by girls to protect themselves right?
Very true!
but with so many precautions, so many!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Danfuster post=47370775][/quote]
hahahahaha
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Danfuster(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

Yes, girls can apply this logics too but remember... A key that opens many door is praised, valued and called a master wink key but a lock that's opened by many keys is called.... lipsrsealed

The choice is yours
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Very true!
but with so many precautions, so many!
explain small if you dont mind kiss
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Danfuster:

Yes, girls can apply this logics too but remember... A key that opens many door is praised, valued and called a master wink key but a lock that's opened by many keys is called.... lipsrsealed

The choice is yours
because guys of nowadays eh! one can never be too careful! its better i protect my heart till i meet my husband
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

explain small if you dont mind kiss

alright let me be brief

never assume that ur boyfriend will marry you dont allow him to meet ur family!

dont get carried away by his looks or talents in which ever places his is talented

dont EVER allow urself to feel guilty or jealous! remember if you weren't amazing he wont be with you!

find his mumu button and hold control dont ever let it go!

be mindful of the mentally u give ur friends abt him

NEVER invest ur 5 kobo into a man unless he is ur husband!

always make sure that he says 'i love you 'first

deny him sex as often as possible trick is to maintain that desire in him

NEVER allow urself to be naked or walk around naked around him! if he turns on the light quickly grab somtin to cover urself! u have to maintain
his curiosity

and lastly NEVER EVER allow him to realize that he satisfies you, be a mountain that he has to keep cracking his brain on how to conquer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmmmmm he don come again
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright let me be brief
never assume that ur boyfriend will marry you!
dont allow him to meet ur family!
dont get carried away by his looks or talents in which ever places his is talented
dont EVER allow urself to feel guilty or jealous! remember if you weren't amazing he wont be with you!
find his mumu button and hold control dont ever let it go!
be mindful of the mentally u give ur friends abt him
NEVER invest ur 5 kobo into a man unless he is ur husband!
always make sure that he says 'i love you 'first
deny him sex as often as possible trick is to maintain that desire in him
NEVER allow urself to be naked or walk around naked around him! if he turns on the light quickly grab somtin to cover urself! u have to maintain his curiosity
and lastly NEVER EVER allow him to realize that he satisfies you, be a mountain that he has to keep cracking his brain on how to conquer
So basically i shouldn't love at all
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

So basically i shouldn't love at all
you can love and still do the things i mentioned,
my point is that you have to use ur HEAD to control and manage the relationship not ur heart
that way you protect urself from having dreams that will cause heartbreak

5 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
cry cry cry
I need an upgrade. My current version is failing.
cry cry cry
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
jashar:
cry cry cry
I need an upgrade. My current version is failing.
cry cry cry
explain briefly!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

explain briefly!

my heart is doing gbish gbish for someborry and I'm not sure the person is interested. Giving mixed signals upandan. How do I protect meself from heartbreak? cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Danfuster(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

because guys of nowadays eh! one can never be too careful! its better i protect my heart till i meet my husband

you know that statement goes both ways. Problem with most girls this days is they choose not to or find it hard to reciprocate affection, that's a big hand writing on the wall for me.

Do you know 97% men give to their spouse what they've never given their mother who sacrificed and put in work for him to be who he is today. I was one of this men.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
jashar:

my heart is doing gbish gbish for someborry and I'm not sure the person is interested. Giving mixed signals upandan. How do I protect meself from hearbreak? cry

@gbish gbish thats so funny!

well you have to ask yourself certain questions!

does he only call you to book ur next visit and only call to ask you if ure on ur way?

after you go and see him! does it take days before you hear from him again?

does he prefer to only chat always ?

does he offer to help, when you have issues?

does he remember things that you mention and follows up by asking about them?

does he show care for ur career and plans you have for ur future?

does he hold your hand in public, put his arm around you while you’re watching a movie or TV and welcome hugs and kisses from you?

BE HONEST TO URSELF WITH THE ANSWERS AND YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Danfuster:

you know that statement goes both ways. Problem with most girls this days is they choose not to or find it hard to reciprocate affection, that's a big hand writing on the wall for me.

Do you know 97% men give to their spouse what they've never given their mother who sacrificed and put in work for him to be who he is today. I was one of this men.
To me i think its cause we manage alot, most times girls agree to date guys they dont really feel and just hope that love comes! every girl knows what she wants! but when we dont see him, we manage whatever is available till what we want comes! i have seen many guys that were my taste but i cant go and start toasting a guy! its the ones that we dont like that come after us most times!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you can love and still do the things i mentioned,
my point is that you have to use ur HEAD to control and manage the relationship not ur heart
that way you protect urself from having dreams that will cause heartbreak
alright i understand
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by kirchofff(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Waste of cyber space
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@gbish gbish thats so funny!
well you have to ask yourself certain questions!
does he only call you to book ur next visit and only call to ask you if ure on ur way?
after you go and see him! does it take days before you hear from him again?
does he prefer to only chat always ?
does he offer to help, when you have issues?
does he remember things that you mention and follows up by asking about them?
does he show care for ur career and plans you have for ur future?
does he hold your hand in public, put his arm around you while you’re watching a movie or TV and welcome hugs and kisses from you?
BE HONEST TO URSELF WITH THE ANSWERS AND YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT

*sniffs*
lemme answer one by one.
1. We met in school, so, we've not seen ourselves outside of school context.
2. We chat almost everyday.
3. Yes, he mostly prefers chats but when we talk, we can talk for 2-3 hours.
4. Yes, he proffers workable solutions to me when I need help.
5. Yes, he remembers things I mention and follows up on them.
6. He has asked about career and future plans but I didn't want to talk about them with him. So I don't get sucked in any further. cry
7. We only hug in school when we see. That's all. Kiss ke? I don't do that oo... it's against my personal ethos. When I marry, I wee kiss. cry

EPP a sister out.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
jashar:

*sniffs*
lemme answer one by one.
1. We met in school, so, we've not seen ourselves outside of school context.
2. We chat almost everyday.
3. Yes, he mostly prefers chats but when we talk, we can talk for 2-3 hours.
4. Yes, he proffers workable solutions to me when I need help.
5. Yes, he remembers things I mention and follows up on them.
6. He has asked about career and future plans but I didn't want to talk about them with him. So I don't get sucked in any further. cry
7. We only hug in school when we see. That's all. Kiss ke? I don't do that oo... it's against my personal ethos. When I marry, I wee kiss. cry

EPP a sister out.... cry cry cry

How old is this relationship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / A Man Worth Waiting For / Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.