Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Gaming On Intel HD Graphics - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics (51271 Views)

How To Improve Image Quality And Boost Gaming On Your Android Phone / Gaming On The Asus R9 290 DCUII OC Edition / Gaming On The MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
This thread has been very useful...have been able to get some to do list. Call of duty world 5 world at war and PES 16 Runs like charm on Intel hd4000.
Laptop spec:
Lenovo t430
Intel hd 4000
core i5 3320M 2.6gHz
ssd 200gig
8gig ram
resolution 1600*900
Test Game: Call of duty 5- World at War

@60fps 1600*900 game lagged. @60fps 1280*720 game ran like charm. Ran smoothly. PES16 runs flawlessly at 1600*900 Screen shot below:

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
akbliv10 can you also add Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 to your test list on Intel
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2016
FK4reel:
akbliv10 can you also add Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 to your test list on Intel

Can do, I'll download the games and try them in the next few days, although I'm almost certain witcher 3 won't run smoothly as I've got that on my main gaming rig and it's a very demanding game.

I'll add Assassin Creed: Blackflag to the list..that's a very good game

Just a reminder of the test link sheet https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5ZlF5SlR5Ty02cm8

FK4reel how do you capture your framerate?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
AKBliv010:

Can do, I'll download the games and try them in the next few days, although I'm almost certain witcher 3 won't run smoothly as I've got that on my main gaming rig and it's a very demanding game.

Just a reminder of the test link sheet https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5ZlF5SlR5Ty02cm8

alright akbliv ride on with the blackflag. Mackandre I can't believe those games actually worked on your PC, also going to try it out soon.

Akbliv I don't use any specialized means of checking the refresh rate. On the Call of Duty 5 World at War, it was easy for me to decipher the refresh rate, from the settings screen, under texture, in the image above, there is where i can adjust the refresh rate you would see something like 60Hz. But for PES16 you will observe I didn't specify any refresh rate the game ran at all. So How do you check your refresh rates for all games??
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
FK4reel:

alright akbliv ride on with the blackflag. Mackandre I can't believe those games actually worked on your PC, also going to try it out soon.

Akbliv I don't use any specialized means of checking the refresh rate. On the Call of Duty 5 World at War, it was easy for me to decipher the refresh rate, from the settings screen, under texture, in the image above, there is where i can adjust the refresh rate you would see something like 60Hz. But for PES16 you will observe I didn't specify any refresh rate the game ran at all. So How do you check your refresh rates for all games??

I use FRAPS - simple tool to use, it can also create a spread sheet..you'll find some tutorials about it on youtube if you get stuck but it's quite intuitive.
FRAPS - http://www.fraps.com/download.php
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks I'll get fraps asap! Later during week I'll run it alongside cod5 and pes16.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by monshow25(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
What games can this system run Hp Elitebook 8460p core i5 2.5ghz and 4gb 1gb dedicated graphics
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
FK4reel:

THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE OS AND DRIVER COMPATIBILITY. MY LENOVO COMES WITH 64MB OF DEDICATED MEMORY. I RUN 3 OS ON MY PC. KALI, WIN7, WIN10. WIN 7 SHOWS 64MB. WIN 10 SHOWS 32MB. WITH SOME DRIVER TWEAKING AND THE REST I CAN STILL MAKE WIN10 64MB, BUT NO TIME FOR THAT NOW.
TIP FOR YOUR ACER:
DO CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 7 OR WIN10. YOU CAN CREATE 2 PARTITIONS TO INSTALL BOTH, TO DUAL BOOTH.
SEARCH AND DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS FOR THE EXACT MODEL OF YOUR SYSTEM FROM ACER WEBSITE. TRY GOOGLING SOMETHING LIKE: "LENOVO THINKPAD 430 DRIVERS DOWNLOAD". REPLACE LENOVO THINKPAD 430 WITH THE ACER MODEL. SELECT GRAPHICS DRIVER THAT CORRESPONDS WITH YOUR OS, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL.
CHECK YOUR DEDICATED AGAIN, AND SEE HOW IT WILL BE RESTORED TO ITS FORMER 128MB ASAP! THANK ME LATER

Thanks man. But the issue is not affecting my gaming experience - maybe I will do that for doing sake.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
KazukiIto:

Thanks man. But the issue is not affecting my gaming experience - maybe I will do that for doing sake.
U welcome kazukilto. Since it doesn't affect the experience, then it becomes trivial to carry out such task. Just stick with it like that until your next future WIN install.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by FK4reel(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
AKBliv010:

I use FRAPS - simple tool to use, it can also create a spread sheet..you'll find some tutorials about it on youtube if you get stuck but it's quite intuitive.
FRAPS - http://www.fraps.com/download.php
Have installed it on the PC. Trying the games alongside fraps
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
FK4reel:

Assassin creed black flag will play well on that Ur PC flawlessly both with power and ba3 it played well on Intel HD 3000 6gig ram 2.4speed so Ur PC is OK

I want u to try and test RISE OF TOMB RAIDER and ASSASIN CREED SYNDICATE in that Ur PC

U don't have to be surprised that PES is fast in Ur PC.. .u have more Dan system requirements to play PES 2016 in Ur pc
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
AKbliv010 I want to know this pes2017 crack is it a most one must play it with internet.. .

Is it once or all the time

The crack I saw they all login to steam first.. So I just want to be clear with that
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Androidking:
AKbliv010 I want to know this pes2017 crack is it a most one must play it with internet.. .

The crack I saw they all login to steam first.. So I just want to be clear with that

Will have to look into this too bro, I've read there's an unlocked one too. I'll see what I can find. If you do, keep us posted.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2016
AKBliv010:

Will have to look into this too bro, I've read there's an unlocked one too. I'll see what I can find. If you do, keep us posted.

Patiently waiting...
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by monshow25(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
KazukiIto:

Patiently waiting...
Is pes 2017 crack out yet bruh?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
monshow25:
Is pes 2017 crack out yet bruh?
I don't think.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Mckandre(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
AKBliv010:

that blackflag na another demanding game o,the frame rate on my pc was very discouraging so I had to delete it. Assassin creed games from 3 to syndicate has been a challenge for my pc due to the open world, crowds and so much things happening at ones but there was never an issue running Liberation.To me assassin creed franchise is one of the worst optimized games ever.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Sodiq3(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello, I downloaded the Pes 2016 patch on my PC, followed the installation video judiciously but since then the pes refused to open. Any help?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sodiq3:
Hello, I downloaded the Pes 2016 patch on my PC, followed the installation video judiciously but since then the pes refused to open. Any help?

Try this:

1. Run the direct x web installer - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 ( make sure you are connected to the internet)
2. Extract, copy and paste contents to your game installation folder - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5UWJ1RGl4ZTg4MFk
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2016
KazukiIto:

Patiently waiting...

I couldn't get either game to run smoothly..that my laptop isn't suited for gaming sha...best I got was about 10FPS
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by swisscarter(m): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Please I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on my PC... How can I use game pad.. I don't want to damage my keyboard!

PC specs:
Intel HD 4400
4Gb RAM
Core i3

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 1:59am On Oct 27, 2016
swisscarter:
Please I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on my PC... How can I use game pad.. I don't want to damage my keyboard!

PC specs:
Intel HD 4400
4Gb RAM
Core i3

What controller are you using?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by swisscarter(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2016
AKBliv010:

What controller are you using?
normal PC game pad... UCOM
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
swisscarter:
normal PC game pad... UCOM
Try XBOX360CE http://www.x360ce.com/
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Androidking:

PES2017 Free PC Download downloading now to try

http://oceanofgames.com/pro-evolution-soccer-2017-free-download/
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by blackammo: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
I see that Intel has a lot of praise over here. One thing I no for sure is that Intel is not for gaming , you will end up destroying ur laptop, and when u and ur friends use a laptop for gaming, at a point u don't see why u should upgrade. but trust me when I say this, when u join a company of friends who play game on high end PC's or get to even experience the level of difference and feel of the graphics quality of the game, or even see the kind of PCs they are using, no one will tell u to put ur laptop aside and build ur self a PC. So pls don't game too much on ur intel laptops unless it a gaming laptop even with that at point the performance of the laptop reduces. wink
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
blackammo:
I see that Intel has a lot of praise over here. One thing I no for sure is that Intel is not for gaming , you will end up destroying ur laptop, and when u and ur friends use a laptop for gaming, at a point u don't see why u should upgrade. but trust me when I say this, when u join a company of friends who play game on high end PC's or get to even experience the level of difference and feel of the graphics quality of the game, or even see the kind of PCs they are using, no one will tell u to put ur laptop aside and build ur self a PC. So pls don't game too much on ur intel laptops unless it a gaming laptop even with that at point the performance of the laptop reduces. wink

Speaking on behalf of others, I think one big issue among so-claimed Naija PC Gamers is fund. Cash. Money. Anyone. As the money no dey, we dey very happy with what we can grab and feel. I know my life will change when I have a taste of Ultra-High 60FPS gaming experience. But can I afford that now? NOOOOOOOO OOOO!!! So, point is, we are getting there. Ah mean, last night I owned a very badass gaming rig. In my dreams.

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by blackammo: 12:56am On Nov 02, 2016
KazukiIto:

Speaking on behalf of others, I think one big issue among so-claimed Naija PC Gamers is fund. Cash. Money. Anyone. As the money no dey, we dey very happy with what we can grab and feel. I know my life will change when I have a taste of Ultra-High 60FPS gaming experience. But can I afford that now? NOOOOOOOO OOOO!!! So, point is, we are getting there. Ah mean, last night I owned a very badass gaming rig. In my dreams.
From what i Gathered and what others too are saying is, their main concern is how to get the part and also buying it online and shipping it to Nigeria is a major problem for some.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2016
blackammo:

From what i Gathered and what others too are saying is, their main concern is how to get the part and also buying it online and shipping it to Nigeria is a major problem for some.

And so on and so forth. Many factors are against us. But thank God for AKBliv010 and the likes. We'll get there. Me sef I'm dreaming of eSports being a big thing in this our clime.

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by zeanslim(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nice tread I use

Lenovo yoga 300 ultrabook

Intel(R) pentium(R) Cpu N3540 @2.16GHz Intel Hd Graphics (no model specified in it)

4gb ram

1tb hdd
Have played pes2015 (on high) no lags

Resident evil 5 on extra high (no lags)

Call of duty (modern warefare 2) on extra settings , max resolutions with AA and vsncy (off) (no lags)

Modern warfare 3 on extra settings , max resolutions with AA and Vs off ( no noticable lags)

Battlefield 2 bad company (medium settings) ( lags a bit)

Battlefield 3 (low settings) infact lags ! Lags ! Shutters! Annoying !..

I wonder if ea didn't optimise this game

Finally modern combat 5 for windows sweet gameplay !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL / The Real Super Mario Dies Aged 84 Years / PES 15 Fan Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52