Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper (25418 Views)

'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
chubbygal:
. . Hot & spicy
no wonder you're chubby onu uto
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by koning: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
nzeobi:
I know the one in allen and it's fantastic.

Your mind dey for correct location. After enjoying the Suya, you go carry one young olosho go home. Allen is the place to be for a correct night out.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pass by cassete bus stop opposite access bank in enitan street, aguda, a strange small will stop you and you will buy that suya..
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Wolex143: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Choii omo see suya, person dey chop for 9ja o.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by SirAweezy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Glover court suya is boring and overhype plssssss. Stop mentioning this place.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by goodforsomthing: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
vincent10:
The best way to eat free suya is to ask for testing.

Guy,you must be a regular free testing customer o.Naijabet man say so
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by sammily(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
All this place nah rubbish without including the Suya spot at 23 road junction agboju Festac..

You mean 22 Road junction ba.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by corridor: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maryland suya spot should be number one on the list.As I'm writing this now my mouth dey water lemme go grabs some with one big bottle of stout
grin grin
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by temmy2103(f): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
All this place nah rubbish without including the Suya spot at 22 road junction agboju Festac..
Preach the gospel grin , mende suya is cool too

2 Likes

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by nzeobi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
koning:

Your mind dey for correct location. After enjoying the Suya, you go carry one young olosho go home. Allen is the place to be for a correct night out.

Your head de dia jare, i av an uncle selling at alade market so i often visit but that of olosho i cant say coz i never try am.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by purplerope: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Suya Spot Opposite RABAN HOSPITAL AKINOGUN Bus Stop Ipaja (AS if you are going to Abidap Hotels and Suites)

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Daspecialone: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
The guy is too much

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Gee001: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mende Maryland
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Qualer: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
Suya and hollandia yoghurt kiss

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Qualer: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Gee001:
Mende Maryland

chai.. so you sabi that corner.. na waa o.. no wonder you look like queen of flenjo!! grin fine geh! anytime you want a suya treat let me know and i'll meet you there.... at the point of your need! say amen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
Suya and hollandia yoghurt kiss
this girl go like better thing sha.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by pappy4real(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
SUYA SPOT at mende maryland! Thank me later
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
try obalende suya.....
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Tynasparks(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rextayne:
this girl go like better thing sha.
who doesnt ?
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Tynasparks(f): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47407328][/quote]say suya and hollandia yoghurt
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
who doesnt ?
some girls dosen't, btw where in lag do you base? grin
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Tynasparks(f): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rextayne:
some girls dosen't, btw where in lag do you base? grin
in pluto presently
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
in pluto presently
i'm serious, where do you reside? kiss
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Tynasparks(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rextayne:
i'm serious, where do you reside? kiss
ajah
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
ajah
Alright, the reason i asked was that i've seen someone that looks exactly like you in lekki, maybe it's not you though.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by smtx(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
All this place nah rubbish without including the Suya spot at 23 road junction agboju Festac..

Very rubbish list without 22 road Suya Spot Festac...Suya at its best, same spot since early 80's.
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by pomide(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chicken Suya @ CCD and PharmAffairs along Ogudu tastes good tho..
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Qualer: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tynasparks:
say suya and hollandia yoghurt

Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by baley(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
OBALENDE SUYA
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by kingsamm(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2016
dachisom:
Op,abeg come agege come c beta suya,even i surrender suya(chicken) you go testify.

You just spoke my mind..
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Duru009(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Allen junction. Ikeja
Re: Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper by Duru009(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Allen junction. Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Eat Meat At The End Of Their Meal? / How To Make Ofe Owerri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.