Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date (50401 Views)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / Batch C Passing Out Date / Nysc 2007 Batcb B Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by mattosky: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
Kopa wiooo!!! Our passing out date is 22 of oct. As for that good for nothing big fool (Cassidnca) i believe he is just a secondary sch. drop out with no future. my advice for you next time if gradute are talking don't say a word, it will help you out of problem
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by gb4sure: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2009
konfessor:

grin grin grin

@konfessor, and @McDoe,

why are u asking such question, is it because of the date i gave earlier? you should understand the information we got before the finally date now. and the initial date for our pop was 6th but because of just concluded CORPER'S games caused the postponement which result to 20th.

so do not capitalised on that change as basis that i am not a corp member, i am even just signed my october pv today and hope to sign my final clearance soon.

I think by now those jam talk guys who insulting Nigeria corpers have learnt their lesson by now.

Corper We oooooooooo, Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Mevill(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2009
Interesting! This forum is Blazing HOT! Reason with me: Don't you fellows think you are making those couple of guys (cassidynca and Newday) look like they are not illitrates afterall? They definitely had a reason for such naughty statements, and that is to spark up responses from the readers. They are obviously getting what they needed: attention. You see, it is not proper to let anyone psyche you to do something. Don't get them into control, and you will see them waddle away feeling defeated, wearing long faces. Adios pallies. Always do the dew! cool
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by eabumere: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
Mevill:

Interesting! This forum is Blazing HOT! Reason with me: Don't you fellows think you are making those couple of guys (cassidynca and Newday) look like they are not illitrates afterall? They definitely had a reason for such naughty statements, and that is to spark up responses from the readers. They are obviously getting what they needed: attention. You see, it is not proper to let anyone psyche you to do something. Don't get them into control, and you will see them waddle away feeling defeated, wearing long faces. Adios pallies. Always do the dew! cool

i dont think so, it is no psyche. cassidynca and Newday meant it.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Mevill(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
C'mmon e abumere, if so, why not spend your time on something else rather than give them attention? You know what silence does to such people. Do the dew! cool
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Appearance(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ gb4sure,

I have every cause to doubt if you truly passed through a higher institution not to talk of graduating to participate in the NYSC scheme.

Its even more irritating that you think the problem with your post is the date and not the despicable grammatical construction, you sure shook the foundation of grammar there, even my 10yr old sibling in Primary 5 can do better

Sometimes we give foolish illiterates like Cassydinca and Newday the guts to make noise on a forum like this!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by babymi2(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
BE FAST FOR UR POSTING. MAIL ME babywil@ymail.com
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Mevill(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
Appearance, really, I feel you man, I do. Take it easy on him uh? Do the dew! cool
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by nuday1: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
@RYSB and the rest of you fools, for your information I am a Senior Associate in one of the leading Audit firms in Nigeria so I am not as jobless, blind not to see opportunities around me, ignorant to be posting senseless comments, foolish not to ask the right questions in the right forums, @RYSB in particular, I have a message for you although I'm afraid if you will able to comprehend; go and learn your communication skills. It will help you in your job pursuit. And endeavor to think of something else to do with your miserable life instead of looking out for which company is recruiting or which bank is conducting test in order to gate-crash. Your mates are already getting married, and you are still eating "mummy thank you". Better think of what to do with your life, my friend. THINK, READ BOOKS, WATCH LESS OF TELEVISION(BIG BROTHER AFRICA), DEVELOP YOUR MIND. The world will not wait for you,
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Mevill(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
BOOM!!!
Do the dew! cool
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by eabumere: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2009
nu day:

@RYSB and the rest of you fools, for your information I am a Senior Associate in one of the leading Audit firms in Nigeria so I am not as jobless, blind not to see opportunities around me, ignorant to be posting senseless comments, foolish not to ask the right questions in the right forums,

@nu day, be careful not to offend God, All your achievements mentioned above are not to be insulted. I really understand that you are annoyed but ,
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by nuday1: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
@RYSB for your information I am a Senior Associate in one of the world leading audit firms, here in Nigeria. You can send your CV, the position for you now is gardener, because you are so dumb and inconsiderate to hold any higher position. Your school fees was just a waste, my friend. Better go and join the conductors because the world will not you. Your mates are already married and you are carrying CV,
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by colove: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
, tautology
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Mevill(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
I don't think I will participate in this topic anymore. Lots of hatred! It's turned sour. Ain't doing the dew! cool
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by esage: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
Any Jigawa Batch C Corper in the House. Pls holla me. Let's talk. grin
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by clickgold(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Well I guess most of these guys have passed out and 'moved' on with their life. But with the few things i gleaned from their posting, Nigeria is certainly in trouble. If they are a measurement of other graduates alike then the future indeed is shaky.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by manu4life(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2011
Am also a batch c member servin in gombe n rily disturbd by d date tyn.bt do u guys knw dat wen u fyt wt a pig,u both get dirty n its difficult 2 knw wu d real pig is?by insultin d guy wu obviously doesnt knw wat it tks 2 b a corper or ex,u aint 2 different 4rm him?silence shld av bn is best reply.ajuwaya!!!
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by espn(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
New Day: Come, you ajuwayas should be ashamed of yourselves. Meanwhile this forum is not for students or corpers. Its strictly for professionals. You need to read the policies before you join any group online. If you want updates about your passing out shit, visit NYSC website and stop posting stupid lame comments. I strongly agree. This Forum is not for corp members or some frustrated students who have issues with their lecturers. This is not some CDS shit or Clearance. PISS OFF!!!
u mudeafucker..ur father didn't send u to skol ba..or aint u once a corps member..idiot..shamelee bastard..u showing off..by d way..wat v u achieved so far in life..u must b a fool bragging over shit..bastard..wasted comodity..article of no commercial value!
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by espn(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
cassidynca: Who be your NYSC met here? Do you think this forum is for Corpers? Abeg ask that question some other place not here.
Thanks for your understanding.
New Day: Come, you ajuwayas should be ashamed of yourselves. Meanwhile this forum is not for students or corpers. Its strictly for professionals. You need to read the policies before you join any group online. If you want updates about your passing out shit, visit NYSC website and stop posting stupid lame comments. I strongly agree. This Forum is not for corp members or some frustrated students who have issues with their lecturers. This is not some CDS shit or Clearance. PISS OFF!!!
u mudeafucker..ur father didn't send u to skol ba..or aint u once a corps member..idiot..shamelee bastard..u showing off..by d way..wat v u achieved so far in life..u must b a fool bragging over shit..bastard..wasted comodity..article of no commercial value!
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by waleeman: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
The POP date is 10th of october 2013
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Tolufizzle(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Pple can be so funny n disgustin so to say...this particular section has been subjected to "NYSC related issues" dunno y some men dt are too old 4 servix were even doin in NYSC section sef not to talk of postin an irritatin coments*.....Ajuwaya 2 al my felo corpers ...one luv
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi guyzsmiley

Hope you really enjoyed the whole NYSC service?
Your view,opinion,observation and likely way forward is highly valuable and needed on this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1430423/yes-here-comes-change-expecting#17975254

Your opinion can make the needed difference!
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by bardklectic: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Truly a traveller's companion. And not only are you a traveller, you are also a sojourner not knowing what to expect at your destination. One thing you can expect when you do leave orientation camp is a high probability of "poor sleeping arrangements" when you arrive at your PPA. This easy to use pneumatic bed can be deflated and inflated when ever you want. Doesn't sag like regular mattresses, is portable and most of all...is affordable. Comes in either the single or double bed varieties and with each you have the option of either an electric or manual pump. An inflatable pillow also comes with the package. Get one today because its comfort, everywhere you go!

If you are interested in this product (of which i'm sure YOU WILL), please call:
TJAY - 08062535345
E-FACE - 08034870267

Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by deijayeze1: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
D date on NYCS calendar is 17th of October but was shifted to 10th October due to salah. Wen u do not have a correct answer to a fellows question keep mute than insult d person. If u r not a corper now, that doesn't mean u have not or will not be one someday.
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by gbemiady: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2013
SAP Training for Beginners and NYSC.

SAP is the world’s market-leading of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software with more than 40 years and nearly 50,000 customers and over 79% of the fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their daily business process. SAP is built to support the world’s largest organizations as well as small and midsize companies in 25 different industries.
SAP customers in Nigeria cut across industries such as manufacturing, Telecoms, Production and Defense. Few are listed here: Shell, LNG, Total, Schlumberger, Petrobras, ExxonMobil, NNPC, Nest Oil, Zenon, Forte Oil, Bell Oil & Gas, Oilserv Oil & Gas, Peugeot, Julius Berger, Dangote Cement, Ibeto Group, Schneider Electric, Huawei, Ericcson, Multilink Telkon, HP, Microsoft, P & G, Guinness, Cocacola, Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Cadbury, Nasco, SWIPHA, FIRS, Debt Management Office, Delta State Government, Government of Canada, Australian Government, Dangote Cement, GHEITI, Andlogold Ashanti, Seafood Products, Alstom, Africa Finance Corporation, International Finance Corporation, Eco Bank, Zenith Bank, Afri Invest, SWAP, Nigerian German Chemical, Servetek, Tower Aluminum, Bankers Warehouse …

The demand for SAP expertise is higher in manufacturing, production and Oil and Gas industries, where the companies usually utilize a wider spectrum of SAP modules for different business areas. Although there is little difference between entry-level positions across the different technology areas, experienced SAP consultants generally command higher paychecks than the average IT professional.

The training will introduce participant to SAP and Overview of HR,Logistics and Accounting Modules of SAP

Training Schedule:
19 and 20 October 2013
Training fee: N40,000..Corpers:N30,000
Training venue:Digital Edge Solutions Company
18, Lekki Eppe Expressway.
Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

registration for Corpers is strictly with NYSC ID card

Email:training@digitaledgesolution.net or call:08096904953 to Register

www.digitaledgesolution.net
Re: Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date by kennywise007: 2:03am On Sep 08, 2015
people jux kip looking for whom to point accusing finger. must u show everybody hw frustrated u're? nobody is responsible for ur backwardness stop transferring aggression on a fellow who's jux tryna get d ryt info on pressing issue. m also a corp member serving in ondo(igbara-oke), dis has been a question I need answer to as well. Even d Z.I's n L.I's aint sure of d date n turning to nairaland hoping to get answers if not suggestion here cums dis 2 retards(don't give a f**k bout dea names) who's jux looking for a means to tell d world how messed up dea live is. Pls NYSC has done enof, giving us lota trouble wid CDS, Monthly clearance, unprecedented HEAD-COUNT n all. WE(corpers) don't v any more room for your stupidity, take it else wea n don't comment if u don't v any nice tin to say, haba(its not by force). #attentionseekers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.