Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,489 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians (9591 Views)

Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360 / Sony Changes Playstation 3 Ad After Nigerian Government Complains / Nigerian Government Reacts To Sony's Playstation 3 Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by sojjy: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
Wat is d hullabaloo all about.Why is Nig.govt(Yar'dua adm.)so much bother about d sony ad.Rebranding Nigeria while stil romancing d corrupt politicians.Sony were vry objective in d apology tendered(only d minority were offendf).This should be a wake up cal 4 d Yar'dua govt 2 put d nation in order.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by davidif: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
[size=28pt]WHAT THE HECK?? SONY ARE COWARDS, THEY FINALLY MAKE ONE GOOD COMMERCIAL WORTH WATCHING AND THEY DECIDED TO TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE "PRESSURE". WAY TO GO SONY. [/size]

If Nigeria wants to improve its image, then why did they stall there investigation into the halliburton oil scandal that involved Nigerian officials?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by sley4life(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
has the apology changed anything
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by adaku123(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
Na Wa!! Cant We Just Be Happy For Little Things?? Even Though It Doesnt Change Nigeria!! At Least I Smiled grin When I Read The apology!!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by sley4life(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
ban all sony product in nigeria
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by D1KeleVra(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
clear jo!!!!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Czarskit(m): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2009
Nothing has changed. . .
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by hackney(m): 4:30am On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2009
Like the apology will suddenly make all the Nigerian 419 emails disappear. Yeye Govt.
No mata if u rebrand shit, e go still smell full everywhere.
If you like say make people no call am shit again. e go still dey smell.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Dave6: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2009
We have to do somtin bout this 419 trend!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by slanti: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Bialegend or whatever u r called, i dont know if u are from the moon stars or heaven where everything is perfect without corruption and works well. I beg to ask if ur country was perfect what are u doing here?go back and enjoy ur electricity and all u claim to have in ur country,wether u will be as rich or earn as much as u do here. oleee.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nezan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
is dat enuff?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by nnemak(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
Funny,
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by peruso: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
@bialengeng

take am easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by ituajohn: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
all i have to say is that the truth is bitter, but it the give SONY the right to judge
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by utosco(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
What's with sony and nigeria, i think they are responsible for the movie district 9 in which nigerians are portrayed as criminals and prostitutes.Though i kind of liked the part in which the head of the "nigerian criminals" is called "Obasonjo"
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Gamine(f): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2009
Dear Sony,

Please to be stopping the offensive of our beloved nation.
I are upset by depiction of Glorious Nation of Nigeria, and
wish to genie that you make even for infraction.

Many of my dollars are trapped in bank, and for sum of
but five hundreds of your moneys,
I am will to give you half of my millions.

Please to be replying,
Deposed Nigerian Prince.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Nigeria,

Screw you.

We changed a commercial for you because we didn't want to offend.
However, now you're pushing it, you poor excuse for a third world craphole.

We at Sony hope to offend you more, because everyone
in your damn country is a bunch of scammers and sissies,

and if you think you deserve special treatment, don't count on it.
Oh, and don't expect an apology any time soon.

Signed, Sony.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by candylips(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.