Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys (1188 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
When it comes to relationship talks, I'm a novice (Not that it matters though, but I'm in 300 L and I've never had a girlfriend: Guess you can call me a small boy) and as such I don't understand a Lady's behavior.

Recently, I've been getting really emotional about this Lady. I really can't figure out why, when I try to explain it, I realize that the feelings I have for her is unexplainable and so I just concluded that "This must be love".

Also she acts all giddy towards me. (When she's around me, there's this kind of happiness I see in her, she laughs, mocks me, say silly things and even touch my arms and chest) I don't really know if she does that to everyone but I know I plays with people: like she's an extrovert, a sanguine at that, whereas on the other hand I'm an introvert, so I have very little experience with Ladies and so I seek for help from y'all.

Each time I wanna discuss something that looks like a 'relationship-talk' with her, she quickly interject and says "Hope you know I have a boyfriend right?"

I want to know how Ladies flirt, so I'd know if she's into me or not. I don't wanna take an uncalculated risk and ask her out only to hear those four words, "Let's just be friends".
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by sinaj(f): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm

So what's your advice?
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm...

The same way guys flirt with girls
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

The same way guys flirt with girls

Okay...

Now I'm lost here, you have to come straight with your answer please
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Bluezy13(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
SirMichael1:

Okay...
Now I'm lost here, you have to come straight with your answer please
You will understand when you come of age, Son!

Concentrate on your studies for now

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bluezy13:

You will understand when you come of age, Son!

Concentrate on your studies for now

Seriously?? grin Do u have any chance have an idea of my age, why would you think me a boy when I'm about finishing school.

So degrading!
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Bluezy13(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
SirMichael1:

Seriously?? grin Do u have any chance have an idea of my age, why would you think me a boy when I'm about finishing school.

So degrading!

There it goes!!!

You will come of age when you finish school.
You are lucky you about to finish.

Patience, Son!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Well just bear in mind that a young girl offers more wahala than sex let alone being an extrovert again. She'll admire extovert guys more and u are intro. So u need to play smart.

Reminding you that she has a bf means 2 things; either she wants to play along with u but she wants u to know how to play ur game with her (that's if she's mature) which is less likely OR most definitely she's just showing d normal traits of girlish misbehavior so don't feel relaxed bcus d day she will see u and another girl holding hands, she'll just conclude without any findings that something's going on between you 2. And when u try to explain to her, she won't give a damn abt you anymore cus afterall she has a boyfriend. That's d end

Besides u need to be smart to cope with d comparism nature of a girl btw 2 guys especially if her bf is richer than you. Believe it or not, since you're not experienced, you'll be hrtbroken on d long run cus she's ur 1st catch and she on d other side has many guys advancing on her.

But their young age is still d best time to have them so if u're smart she's all urs especially cuz she's d one who likes you.
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Xionez(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
SirMicheals, observe your surroundings well. There should be a Location ID reading FRIENDZONE somewhere there.

This is a suitable location where most landladies lead their male friends to. At this point, there is nothing much u can do than because

1. Some get frustrated and leave.
2. Some stay, try to modify the zone...but on bumping into another lady out the window, they pick up their bags and vamoose. (most often the landlady returns to find her tenant has gone and start lamenting)
3. Some stay for months till she decides to demolish the zone so that she can build a home with her future husband. At which point, they are left with no option than to leave.
4. Some breaks zone walls..only to get her angry and pissed.
5. Some luckily gets a chance to prove themselves capable of being Landlords of their hearts.

Hope you are the 5 because she seems to be free around you.

Forget about letting your intentions known, she has a boyfriend as she seems to point out. Prove that you are a better candidate but be yourself (because she likes you for who you already are. If she didn't, we wouldn't be here).
Know her turn on and offs, reactions to various forms of surprises, likes - dislikes, causes and their associating effects of her various mood swings etc etc and Bamm, you just work your way from there.

If you finally meet a brick wall, i doubt another lady hasn't become envious of the affection you showered on the babe and would try to get herself noticed one way or the other. It would be a moon-walk in this case,no hard work needed.

Goodluck...you will need it where you are going.
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by devilmaycry: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Xionez:
SirMicheals, observe your surroundings well. There should be a Location ID reading FRIENDZONE somewhere there.

This is a suitable location where most landladies lead their male friends to. At this point, there is nothing much u can do than because

2. Some stay, try to modify the zone...but on bumping into another lady out the window, they pick up their bags and vamoose. (most often the landlady returns to find her tenant has gone and start lamenting)
3. Some stay for months till she decides to demolish the zone so that she can build a home with her future husband. At which point, they are left with no option than to leave.
5. Some luckily gets a chance to prove themselves capable of being Landlords of their hearts.

Forget about letting your intentions known, she has a boyfriend as she seems to point out. Prove that you are a better candidate but be yourself (because she likes you for who you already are. If she didn't, we wouldn't be here).
Know her turn on and offs, reactions to various forms of surprises, likes - dislikes, causes and their associating effects of her various mood swings etc etc and Bamm, you just work your way from there.

If you finally meet a brick wall, i doubt another lady hasn't become envious of the affection you showered on the babe and would try to get herself noticed one way or the other. It would be a moon-walk in this case,no hard work needed.

well said bro.....
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Bluezy13:

There it goes!!!

You will come of age when you finish school.
You are lucky you about to finish.

Patience, Son!!

You see... I've been telling you to stop taking drugs but you wouldn't listen, can you now see the effect? Which one did you take this time?

How will u see someone old enough to be your father and still call him son.

Well after much thought, I THINK I have decided to follow your advice.
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by firstking01(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Op, i dnt understand what you are really seeking for.....you want to know if she's flirting with you or you want to know how girls flirt with guys, or you want us to tell you how to win her heart, whicher??
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2016
SirMichael1:
When it comes to relationship talks, I'm a novice (Not that it matters though, but I'm in 300 L and I've never had a girlfriend: Guess you can call me a small boy) and as such I don't understand a Lady's behavior.

Recently, I've been getting really emotional about this Lady. I really can't figure out why, when I try to explain it, I realize that the feelings I have for her is unexplainable and so I just concluded that "This must be love".

Also she acts all giddy towards me. (When she's around me, there's this kind of happiness I see in her, she laughs, mocks me, say silly things and even touch my arms and chest) I don't really know if she does that to everyone but I know I plays with people: like she's an extrovert, a sanguine at that, whereas on the other hand I'm an introvert, so I have very little experience with Ladies and so I seek for help from y'all.

Each time I wanna discuss something that looks like a 'relationship-talk' with her, she quickly interject and says "Hope you know I have a boyfriend right?"

I want to know how Ladies flirt, so I'd know if she's into me or not. I don't wanna take an uncalculated risk and ask her out only to hear those four words, "Let's just be friends".
I didn't read all what u wrote up there Bro... But to ur topic, here's how to if she digs u.

If u like her, don't be scared to flirt up with her, and when u do and she returns it a flirty way, then u winning the game, and also.. U can talk her into flirting with u too as some girls are stubborn, but if u are good like me, she'll loose control and won't know when she starts falling like rain for u grin
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Xionez:

Wow! Thanks, I appreciate the fact that you took out time to write me all this.

Thanks. I'd do as thou has bid.
Re: How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys by SirMichael1: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
firstking01:
Op, i dnt understand what you are really seeking for..... you want to know if she's flirting with you or you want to know how girls flirt with guys, or you want us to tell you how to win her heart, whicher??

If u did read those writeup well, you'd understand what I asked. "I want to know how Ladies flirt with guys so that I'd know if she's flirting with me or that's just how Ladies behave."

(1) (Reply)

Make A Choose:who Is The Most Beautiful Among Them / Photos: Bills Leave Some Nigerian Mothers And Their Newborns In Hospitals / Have You Ever Sat Down To Count The Number Of People You Have Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.