Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) (4973 Views)

When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean? / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why are black people like this? Why must we gleefully bring ourselves down all the time? Why are we so insensitive?

Please what is wrong with looking very dark everyone? Are we not all in Africa? Is the sun not suppose to naturally tan us? what is wrong with us?

One minute we are cussing people for looking very dark, the next minute we are cussing others for bleaching. Where do we stand?

You want to know why i am wailing look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3215617/how-romantic-nigerian-pre-wedding-photo

The self-hatred is real. Black people who are just few shades away from the man below using insultive words to shame him...and at the end, themselves.

Were our foreparents not dark/very dark? Are we born white or red? No we are all black with different shades of skin.

Shaming someone for being very dark by calling them black or kiwi or ugly is shaming yourselves and your race because like it or not you are black too. Whether you are chocolate, caramel, yellow or high yellow or red bone, you are black.

If black stands for ugliness, you are ugly then. And our slave masters were right when they called us black monkeys.

9 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
But,

What's your business with what people say about the guy and why have you chosen to disturb my sleep with this "past tense"

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by femolacqua(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
I didnt get why they bashed this couple so much in the other thread. People have become so vain.

Please if they have started making human beings, let me know because am sure no one on earth had a say on the race they wanted to come as. That was the exclusive decision of their parents

Tiwa and Tee bills with their perfect wedding pix didnt go anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Tallysmallz(f): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
The girl's got azz tho undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
But,

What's your business with what people say about the guy and why have you chosen to disturb my sleep with this "past tense"
Does it look like i am having fun here? sad

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:
I didnt get why they bashed this couple so much in the other thread

They bashed the man for being blessed by nature to look this way.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
They are cute couple.for me Love has no color.. But it's all abt attitude and a lot of ppol don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Does it look like i am having fun here? sad

Then go to bed!!
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Chrisrare: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2016
I cant see d man ur talking about, i'm only seeing a woman on red.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
They are cute couple.for me Love has no color.. But it's all abt attitude and a lot of ppol don't have it.
Thank you.
But you see, this is beyond having just a bad attitude it is an anormally, a general self hatred that has eaten deep into our system.

We are white people in black skins now. The same way those white racists looked down on us is not different from the way we look down on ourselves. We hate being black.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by mostHandsome01: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Tallysmallz:
The girl's got azz tho undecided
hmmmmmmm u are a bae, look at the guy, dont look at the she! not to talk of her azz.
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by larabae13(f): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2016
To me oo da guy luks cute nd dey look great togeda

4 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Obviously, Op is one very black chick. I can feel her pains. cry

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 10, 2016
small yansh
sh*t i just wasted my mb

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2016
I like his skin color, Black is beautiful ... But i dislike the concept they used for the pre-wedding pics...

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by bitchcrafts: 1:38am On Jul 10, 2016
The niga's not bad tho. Could even pass for a model with that physique Ajuma Nasenyana is my witness
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by barackodam: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2016
I stand with the OP, she's very right. We've gotten it all wrong, it starts from childhood. I'm dark too, not as that guy tho and I suffered victimization while growing up. It wasn't easy as it were a boarding school, but trust me now, I tell anyone who cares, there's no insult you'd insult me that I haven't heard worse.

Lanicky went through this same thing on this forum, we're just enemy of ourselves. Simple and straightforward.

Even now, some peeps call me "duhu"

Not like I care though......but this has got to stop angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

The guy is even handsome, save for his dark skin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by barackodam: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
I like his skin color, Black is beautiful ... But i dislike the concept they used for the pre-wedding pics...

Your dp......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2016
If you dont bleach you're not human, thats what some guys on Nairaland told me
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Florblu(f): 2:44am On Jul 10, 2016
It's not about the colour but it's like the lady is supposed to be sue for child abuse
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Chukkyunited(m): 2:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely,,,but d guy jean nd shoe wack sha!!!
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Thats how they shame some peeps into bleaching

then turn around and still diss them for bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by 2sexynet: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Why are black people like this? Why must we gleefully bring ourselves down all the time? Why are we so insensitive?

Please what is wrong with looking very dark everyone? Are we not all in Africa? Is the sun not suppose to naturally tan us? what is wrong with us?

One minute we are cussing people for looking very dark, the next minute we are cussing others for bleaching. Where do we stand?

You want to know why i am wailing look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3215617/how-romantic-nigerian-pre-wedding-photo

The self-hatred is real. Black people who are just few shades away from the man below using insultive words to shame him...and at the end, themselves.

Were our foreparents not dark/very dark? Are we born white or red? No we are all black with different shades of skin.

Shaming someone for being very dark by calling them black or kiwi or ugly is shaming yourselves and your race because like it or not you are black too. Whether you are chocolate, caramel, yellow or high yellow or red bone, you are black.

If black stands for ugliness, you are ugly then. And our slave masters were right when they called us black monkeys.

Only idiots do that. There are some kind of dark skin that looks so so radiating and appealing.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:
I stand with the OP, she's very right. We've gotten it all wrong, it starts from childhood. I'm dark too, not as that guy tho and I suffered victimization while growing up. It wasn't easy as it were a boarding school, but trust me now, I tell anyone who cares, there's no insult you'd insult me that I haven't heard worse.

Lanicky went through this same thing on this forum, we're just enemy of ourselves. Simple and straightforward.

Even now, some peeps call me "duhu"

Not like I care though......but this has got to stop angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

The guy is even handsome, save for his dark skin.
I am sorry for what you went through. I have a very dark gf, very beautiful, who was made fun of in her childhood days for having that shade.

I agree with everything you said, but ur last statement in bold. By saying...save for his dark skin...ye implying he has an ugly skin, the very thing i am condemning here.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:
Thats how they shame some peeps into bleaching

then turn around and still diss them for bleaching

And start shouting black is beautiful all over the place. Are we supposed to be ugly? grin
Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Obviously, Op is one very black chick. I can feel her pains. cry
There is nothing like very black, in the political sense. Its either you are black or non black Last mumu Well i am not dark not that i would hate myself like you do if i was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by barackodam: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
I am sorry for what you went through. I have a very dark gf, very beautiful, who was made fun of in her childhood days for having that shade.

I agree with everything you said, but ur last statement in bold. By saying...save for his dark skin...ye implying he has an ugly skin, the very thing i am condemning here.

Not really.......I actually meant he wouldn't have been made fun of if he weren't dark skinned. That's what I meant there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

Not really.......I actually meant he wouldn't have been made fun of if he weren't dark skinned. That's what I meant there
Okay i understand you now.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by barackodam: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
If you dont bleach you're not human, thats what some guys on Nairaland told me

Like seriously??

They must be one set of deranged guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

Like seriously??

They must be one set of deranged guys.
yes and those guys am refering to are here on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Love Struck Couple Shares In -bed Loved Up Photos / As A Lady,wud U Prefer D One That Last Long Or The One That Dose Not Last Long / Girls Are Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.