Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics (67034 Views)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by LockDown69(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
OK, so you have a dream man, good that they woke you up back to reality. grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
mostyg:
Are they married for over 20 years? May be he is justing using it as one of those quotes.

The husband may mean the quote as it may apply to him.The wife needs to demand for an explanation and the explanation will determine who should really apologize.

As a married man, I would never be carefree posting such quotes. Thats too much a sentence to spite a partner.

Modified:
I got this from a whatapp group and of the opinion it will help lots of married folks.
Meaningful THOUGHTS for the Weekend

*_A Recipe for Peace_: "TWO WRONGS THAT MAKE A RIGHT"*

There were two houses standing next to each other. In one of them resided a very unhappy family. The spouses yelled at each other, they fought and quarreled all the time. The other was a place of happiness and calm. During one of the fights a wife asked her husband:
“Did you ever hear them quarrel or yell over at that house? No!
So, go there and see what they do to avoid it!”

The husband stood at the window of his neighbors and watched. There they were busy doing their own thing. The wife was in the kitchen cooking, and the man sat at the table writing. The phone rang, and the man jumped up and headed to the hallway to get it.

On his way he bumped into a vase, it fell and broke. He got down to his knees and started picking up the pieces. The wife ran into the room from the kitchen. She also kneeled down and started helping her husband to pick them up.

The man said to his wife:
“I am so sorry. I rushed to get the phone and bumped into the vase. It fell and got broken.”
The wife replied:
“No, honey, it is my fault. I put it there on the way. That’s why you bumped into it.”
They kissed, and that was over. Both got back to what they were doing.

The man who watched them returned to his wife. She wanted to know what the secret of their happiness was. What he said was fantastic:
*“I know it now. In their family they both are guilty and in our family both of us are always right!”*

That’s the secret of family happiness!

Food for thought.

The "trick" isn't in not wanting to take responsibility, but rather in not claiming right.

There are times you need to forfeit your right to earn your peace: depends on which you cherish most.

This recipe is applicable, not only in the home, but also
-at work
-on the road
-in the market place
-between nations.
-all relationships.

I just copied and pasted everywhere its so nice.. your good.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by flawlezz: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

He meant it. In fact he has refused to change his dp
the man was childish to post that on whatsapp but the woman will be more childish to keep it going. not cooking for him is just confirming his thoughts & his comments
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by PhilJames: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Why are the men supporting the husbands action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same.

They are all trying to put the blame on my sister It's OK if he had told her she is a psycho at home but telling the whole world, family and friends is just uncalled for and the kids in naira land are supporting him. please .

MOD Please move this to front page so that matured people can comment.

Thanks

#angrywithallmen. #allmenare the same
Including your papa
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Eminentsaint(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Why are the men supporting the husbands action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same.

They are all trying to put the blame on my sister It's OK if he had told her she is a psycho at home but telling the whole world, family and friends is just uncalled for and the kids in naira land are supporting him. please .

Thanks

How can all men be the same?
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by LordOfNaira: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
ummeey:
No Oh

Alright, I understand you now. I know how it feels to be misunderstood. I am sorry.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by richie9093(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
this reminds me of when my father sent a picture to my mother On whatsapp, telling her that "the thought of her drives him crazy".

my momcy descended on my popcy because she thought he was calling her a crazy woman.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by menxer: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na wa ooo

This is just because people allow social media to dictate their lives literary.

Why can't she see the Humour in the dp, since she isn't a psycho anyways?
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Ezionye(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
richie9093:
this reminds me of when my father sent a picture to my mother On whatsapp, telling her that "the thought of her drives him crazy".

my momcy descended on my popcy because she thought he was calling her a crazy woman.

I am sniffing for lies

Sniff sniff ....

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by twinpapa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Nairalanders please kindly advice me on a urgent situation.

I travelled to my sisters place to spend the sallah break with her family, from the very first day of my visit I sensed that things were not normal; they were virtually faking every smile and obviously waiting for me to go back. I pretended not to care. . .. . .na family issue.

Just this morning at exactly 5:50 a.m, hell let loose, they were raining insults at each other. The major problem was that her husband posted a DP on WhatsApp that got her angry and she refused to cook for 3 days insisting that he must apologise.

Please don't mind the typo error's I typed it in a rush and with a sleepy eye. I was dreaming of my dream man when they woke me up.

Please what's the best way to handle this issue. Please treat as urgent .

There is more to this issue. The husband actually wanted out, he only used that dp as a tool for starting a war. Your sister needs to get a marriage counselor involved so that the man can bare out his mind on what led to calling her a psycho. Psycho is a word too big to play with, God forbid if the root of that statement is not death with now, it can generate to the man stabbing her in her sleep and telling the whole world he did it out of self defence, afterall he already alerted the world that his wife is a psycho. Pls take my assertion serious and let your sister be careful and get the expert involved now. The Lord will solved this issue and preserve her life.

See picture below
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by macaranta(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nah the man didn't do well.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
As a sensitive woman he touched a nerve the shame was public too Men find it so easy to shame you publicly

That said its not right for her to withdraw from cooking but how else will you send the message that its not accepted at all to publicly humiliate your wife

Wish them the best i can condone anything from a man but never public humiliation
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by double0seven(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
The OP or poster is a liar. This is just a fabricated story. She says she didn't cook for her husband for three days and she was in the house. She didn't mention herself lacking food.

But forget that. See another topic, posted by the same OP.Read and see another even more fantastic story posted by same lady

https://www.nairaland.com/3024933/april-fool-ruined-relationship

she's a fabricator of threads just to laugh & have fun
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by bikefab(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Silly gal.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
double0seven:
The OP or poster is a liar. This is just a fabricated story. She says she didn't cook for her husband for three days and she was in the house. She didn't mention herself lacking food.

But forget that. See another topic, posted by the same OP.Read and see another even more fantastic story posted by same lady

https://www.nairaland.com/3024933/april-fool-ruined-relationship

she's a fabricator of threads just to laugh & have fun

what's this fool saying? kids everywhere. Who jokes with such a sensitive issue.

Please !
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by xclusive43(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
There's this famous quote "The only way to a man's heart is through his stomach" believe me this is true for most men

it isn't right for your sister to deny her husband food 3 days... Haba it's too much na. The husband took it too far, but still she should have demanded for an explanation first. Who knows maybe it was someone that got access to his phone and uploaded the pic.

A wise woman always knows how to get what she wants from her husband.

Best advice you'll give her is to go back to being a wife and when things cool off, she can then demand for an explanation or apology whatever.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by glossy6(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
I've alwaus advised women never to use s3x and food as weapons in martial dispute. I've never ceased to cook a meal in my 16years of marriage because I want to prove a point.

Let your sister resume cooking if she has not and I pray that her husband accepts to eat the food. The reconciliation will start from there.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by multivational: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=shehuolayinka post=47399347]You call your wife psycho. And still proud about it. But some men are really funny and stupid ooooo. Though not cooking for him, is wrong. [/quote.

Lol, if I reply you. Anyway, that's your choice! ENJOY!
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by tayo200(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
aw is this news nw??
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by ruwaje: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
ur sis must be a very nice lady shebi na just 3days... dats not psycho enough.... wat nonsense! ask ur sista well no be today dere fight start its definitely more dan dp or no dp.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

Thanks

one of the reasons I can never marry a lady above 25yrs old is that their opinions is already formed and it is all pointing 2ith a conclusion that all men are the same due to their engagement with too many men.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eminentsaint:
yeah we men are the same. we all have joysticks with a pair of balls
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eminentsaint:
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

what's this fool saying? kids everywhere. Who jokes with such a sensitive issue.

Please !
you're not even descent. calling someone a fool.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by double0seven(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

Please !

who is a kid. I'm no kid..... I'm a grown man

I believe you are the kid or behaving a kid

So whatsapp is about to crash your sister's marriage; and April Fool crashed your own relationship last April fool's day. What a load of crap.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by freshkee: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Some persons are just very careless with display picture.

Let's find out the following first before anything else will matter.

1. Are they really married for 20 years?
2. Does he really carry the wife pic on his wallet?
3. Is she really a psycho?

If 1 & 2 is correct then 3 is correct... But if 1 & 2 is incorrect then the dude see's her as 3 because of previous grievance.

I think the dude is having a very deep emotional problem with the wife....*attitude maybe* and a lots is going on in the marriage too but expressing it in the wrong wrong manner.

He needs to apologize to the wife and they need to talk things over and maybe something like reunion or go on love trip or something.

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by marvelous000: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=13pt]

It's a futile quest trying to surreptitiously circumvent the repercussion of your heartless,evil and vile assertion, coined from the abundance of your heart.
Even an 1mbecile or a dyslexic patient can effortlessly deduce what you opined here.
ummeey:
Many guys here are concerned about the food she didn't cook for three days. She tried sef. She for poison am.

ummeey:
Hey you didn't get me. What I mean is, if she was actually a psycho, she for poison am.
Stop the hypocrisy and own up to your wicked and vapid assertion.

[/size]
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Eminentsaint(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2016
WinningSun:

That's not what I'm referring to.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by 5minsmadness: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
shaiba:
Have they been married for twenty years? Is she a psycho?... just wondering.

If the answer to the first question is yes, then it was his choice to marry her the way she is, she should be happy to be the one who helped him overcome his difficulties in life and still alive to remain married to her twenty years and still counting.

Tell your sis to cook a very delicious meal and celebrate her husband.

It takes a psycho to know a psycho, married to one and overcome life difficulties for twenty years.

E no easy!!!!!

Now this is wife material! #standingovation
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Janeyinspires(f): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
nnamdibig:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Why will she not cook in her home for 3 days?
because of an image downloaded and used online?
For me, I like to make people eat their words.

I'm with you on this....Make him eat his words.

He knew wifey was going to see the image.It was done on purpose.BTW,husby fights dirty!When family matter/crisis don enter social media,na triple wahala be dat.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Janeyinspires(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2016
mostyg:
Are they married for over 20 years? May be he is justing using it as one of those quotes.

The husband may mean the quote as it may apply to him.The wife needs to demand for an explanation and the explanation will determine who should really apologize.

As a married man, I would never be carefree posting such quotes. Thats too much a sentence to spite a partner.

Modified:
I got this from a whatapp group and of the opinion it will help lots of married folks.
Meaningful THOUGHTS for the Weekend

*_A Recipe for Peace_: "TWO WRONGS THAT MAKE A RIGHT"*

There were two houses standing next to each other. In one of them resided a very unhappy family. The spouses yelled at each other, they fought and quarreled all the time. The other was a place of happiness and calm. During one of the fights a wife asked her husband:
“Did you ever hear them quarrel or yell over at that house? No!
So, go there and see what they do to avoid it!”

The husband stood at the window of his neighbors and watched. There they were busy doing their own thing. The wife was in the kitchen cooking, and the man sat at the table writing. The phone rang, and the man jumped up and headed to the hallway to get it.

On his way he bumped into a vase, it fell and broke. He got down to his knees and started picking up the pieces. The wife ran into the room from the kitchen. She also kneeled down and started helping her husband to pick them up.

The man said to his wife:
“I am so sorry. I rushed to get the phone and bumped into the vase. It fell and got broken.”
The wife replied:
“No, honey, it is my fault. I put it there on the way. That’s why you bumped into it.”
They kissed, and that was over. Both got back to what they were doing.

The man who watched them returned to his wife. She wanted to know what the secret of their happiness was. What he said was fantastic:
*“I know it now. In their family they both are guilty and in our family both of us are always right!”*

That’s the secret of family happiness!

Food for thought.

The "trick" isn't in not wanting to take responsibility, but rather in not claiming right.

There are times you need to forfeit your right to earn your peace: depends on which you cherish most.

This recipe is applicable, not only in the home, but also
-at work
-on the road
-in the market place
-between nations.
-all relationships.

This recipe is the 'Bomb'

Too bad that it's not found in many 21st century homes.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Eminentsaint:
That's not what I'm referring to.
what else is our common denominator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.