Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 (4119 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Innjoo Mobile is back again,and it seems it is going the way of the bigger boys in the Smartphone Market who suddenly resorted to making Smartphones with extra large display == the galaxy J Max is of of such we have seen in recent time=

Now Innjoo is about to announce the Innjoo Max 3 with with a large 6.0 inch display with 2.5D diamond cut glass , full metal body design ,a fingerprint scanner at the back.

Innjoo Max 3 expected specifications

6.0-inch full HD (1920 × 1080p) AMOLED display
Mediatek Processor
3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Fingerprint scanner
13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
8- megapixel front camera
Dimensions: –
Dual SIM, 4G , Bluetooth, USB, WiFi, and GPS
4000mAh battery

Check the source link for more photos and official video detailing the specs

Source http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/07/innjoo-max-3-specs-price.html

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by michhitman(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
68 views and still no comments...niggas must realy hate this brand.

3 Likes

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by lekzygambino(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
yes. Still haven't found a replacement for my fire plus 3g ba3.. Innjoo is whack

2 Likes

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by chiwob(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
no love for innjoo

1 Like

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Ebimablog: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
lekzygambino:
yes. Still haven't found a replacement for my fire plus 3g ba3.. Innjoo is whack

U not alone, someone I recommended same to is in same dilemma
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Ebimablog: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
chiwob:
no love for innjoo

Show some love please, Tecno started like that
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Ebimablog: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
michhitman:
68 views and still no comments...niggas must realy hate this brand.

Mayb church things
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Babalegba(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Innjoo support is dire,definitely not recommended
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Like seriously ,they need improvement
Babalegba:
Innjoo support is dire,definitely not recommended
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by xolocious(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
my injoo halo is a regret. any buyer? it's on sale.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Whats the Problem? My girl is seriouly on me to get her a new Battery for same Halo.aside that sha the fone isnt bad
xolocious:
my injoo halo is a regret. any buyer? it's on sale.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by augster(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2016
I bet that 3gb ram won't be able to switch between BBM and Opera Mini. This phone is gonna be crappy as hell cos innjoo and crappy phones be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by henrynick(m): 5:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Ebimablog:

Show some love please, Tecno started like that

Which kind dirty love .....this useless brand I bought for my bro ehh no even reach two months

1 Like

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by toniotonero(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Innjoo didn't live up to expectations, innjoo 've failed dis city#

5 Likes

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Ebimablog: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2016
toniotonero:
Innjoo didn't live up to expectations, innjoo 've failed dis city#

Let's give them a second chance
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by michhitman(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
augster:
I bet that 3gb ram won't be able to switch between BBM and Opera Mini.
This phone is gonna be crappy as hell cos innjoo and crappy phones be like
lmao...thanks for making my morning.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
I bought Injoo Max plus in December last year, today it is completely dead at home, doesn't come up anymore. I'm typing now with my Tecno L8+ which I had to buy after my Injoo packed up. Injoo really needs to step up their game or else they will become irrelevant in the ever competitive Nigerian phone market. I'm not demarketing them, it is my honest experience.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Apollux(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2016
sesandavid:
I bought Injoo Max plus in December last year, today it is completely dead at home, doesn't come up anymore. I'm typing now with my Tecno L8+ which I had to buy after my Injoo packed up. Injoo really needs to step up their game or else they will become irrelevant in the ever competitive Nigerian phone market. I'm not demarketing them, it is my honest experience.

What is ur honest review on d l8+? Battery wise, screen display and multitasking? I'm thinking of getting a new fone and l8+ s still d top on my list now
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by olaneyo18: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
injoo battery ain't strong and they have screen problem
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by NCP: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
This New One From Naija's Number One Consumers' Frustrating Brand, is Like Another

a. Disaster
b. Accident
c. New Strings of CarlCare Visits
d. Financial Waste
e. Lack of Accessories
f. Swollen Battery
g. Broken
Screens

All Waiting to Happen.

1 Like

Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Lusola15: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bad market
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 12, 2016
There is God ooo
NCP:
This New One From Naija's Number One Consumers' Frustrating Brand, is Like Another

a. Disaster
b. Accident
c. New Strings of CarlCare Visits
d. Financial Waste
e. Lack of Accessories
f. Swollen Battery
g. Broken
Screens

All Waiting to Happen.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by xolocious(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Whats the Problem? My girl is seriouly on me to get her a new Battery for same Halo.aside that sha the fone isnt bad

the camera quality is poor,
it's a 4.4 and non upgradeable,
u can't find its parts in the Nigerian market.

though mine isn't faulty but I'm not OK with this injoo halo I'm using.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Ebimablog: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
xolocious:

the camera quality is poor,
it's a 4.4 and non upgradeable,
u can't find its parts in the Nigerian market.

though mine isn't faulty but I'm not OK with this injoo halo I'm using.

The camera isn't bad for the price range it was originally meant for, it's the dollar'naira wahala
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by sasxy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Innjoo keep producing the problem they will never solve nor retify..they need to step up nigeria is not their dumping ground.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Apollux:

What is ur honest review on d l8+? Battery wise, screen display and multitasking? I'm thinking of getting a new fone and l8+ s still d top on my list now

Tecno L8+ is not bad at all considering my skepticism about Tecno phones, this is actually my first. The battery is the best I've had on mobile. The Hios user interface is so beautiful, it allows you change fonts without rooting while the display is excellent. The camera is moderate and it multitasks pretty well. It is a phone that does all i need, especially considering my experience with Injoo Max +. I recommend it.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Apollux:

Teno L8+ is a great phone considering my skepticism about Tecno phones. The battery is the best I've used so far. It comes with lot of battery saving options and with heavy user like me,it still last more than 48 hrs. The camera is good but not superb. The Hios user interface allows you to change the fonts without necessarily rooting it. It multitasks perfectly, while the display is excellent. The phone is highly recommended.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by Percyshire(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2016
They could make it with this phone
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by olahero(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
God bless you Bosses in the house as you Like & Share my stuff, help me pls, I wanna WIN one of the MAX. Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=510817032451385&id=100005692776630
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by xolocious(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ebimablog:

The camera isn't bad for the price range it was originally meant for, it's the dollar'naira wahala

I've got no choice, I'm still managing it.
Re: Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 by godwinstringed1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
sesandavid:

Teno L8+ is a great phone considering my skepticism about Tecno phones. The battery is the best I've used so far. It comes with lot of battery saving options and with heavy user like me,it still last more than 48 hrs. The camera is good but not superb. The Hios user interface allows you to change the fonts without necessarily rooting it. It multitasks perfectly, while the display is excellent. The phone is highly recommended.

SESANDAVID please can you upload the photo you snapped with the l8+

is it really Sharp like the hot note's?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics / Meet Smartphones With Long Battery Lives You Can Buy / Just In: Etisalat Unveils New And Juiciest Data Plans Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.