Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD (30789 Views)

Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Akinz0126(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
K
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by fabububu: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
If only we have saved for raning days like this.
If only we have had a serious government in the 16 year of Pdp rule.
We need to sit tight in this country and start doing the right thing before it gets worst.
I have the strong belief that we shall overcome this trying times pretty soon.
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Sirmuel1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

Alright, no problem

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by daneni1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
According to John C. Maxwell, the author of "The Difference Maker" He said and I quote, 'Great men are not known in the time of peace, its during d time of challenges and difficulty.

How long are we going to keep wailing and blaming every govt that take over from d previous one.

How long will we continue to play the blame game.
I can still remember that it gets dark before dawn.

I beg to ask, 'what solutions have we ourselves play to be the change we want in our lovely country Nigeria'?
When are we going to take the bull by the horn and prefer solution to ourselves instead of pouring out blame to our leaders.

We all know that no govt policy will favour everybody, let's continue the struggle and one day we will all sing in one accord of our great beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Missmossy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hyprocrisy is the order of the day in this country. All these people before they get to public offices they would act all humble and concerned once they get there they change completely ignoring the needs of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
brownlord:

Now I understand the reason for [s]berems, omenka passingshot, cleverly and egift[/s] sycophancy. Those Aisha rice eaters are yet to come to terms with the suffering of ordinary Nigerians who don't join them in eating their birth right in the name of supporting APC.
next time, don't condescend so low to mentioning those self deprecated, vitiated and defamed individuals. It is palpable that their beguiling, distorted assertions and indoctrinations are now often commonized because of the obvious anomalous, solipsistic and ineptitude administration of the present govt of which they struggle to defend with hackneyed and dysphemistic depictions about the antiquated govt of GEJ.

Those paid captious haranguers, kibitzers and quibblers aren't worth your time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by justuce(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
i voted for buhari ,but am really regretting it

8 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by justuce(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
I Voted For Buhari But I Really Regret It

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Aso Rock disease is real

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by DumDum13656: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Adesina is from South-Waste of course, tribe without balls.

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Ejanla07: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Imagine under Buhari Moon and Rainfall went into hiding

What a curse following Buhari angry

Afonjas of the SW how far.? cheesy

if its rain u need pls come and carry our rain

here in anambra its been raining everyday for months now. we don tire sef..
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
No thanks to #DIABOLIC CHANGE!.. Adeshina is mentally mal-functional demon!...#CURSED was the day i voted the dumbskull, self-serving, heartless, bloodthirsty nomad!!! PHOOOOLS!

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
rozayx5:

rose2014 flets kenai anonimi firefire

this is a response to femi insensitive and revolution provoking statement angry

statements like that just win more people to the avengers . they make the avengers seem right

since i have been alive this past few months is the first time i have seen begging everywhere . school markets nairaland . begging now is like MTN everywhere you go etc

very bad . kerosense is now expensive Gas too
garri nko? 700plus
jobs? not for the common man again its an era of secret recruitments. as " bad" as gej was common men got employed
gej tackled hunger like a world class defender , brought in an expert from FAO in the name of Adesina . not the fool we have as spokeman now. you can say whatever bad you like against gej but hunger was not one
this govt better be careful .
Posts like this one is the most reasonable and most accepted. And I quote '' remarks from Adesina will only increase the membership strenghs and support for the Avengers.''
Who do we blame here? Buhari on the one hand and the Adesina and the likes on the other hand. About three or four days after Buhari's swearing in ceremony, Buhari travelled out and tell the world about 5%. While his announcement has not ended he sent Magu to quickly go after Tompolo. Infact, it takes less than a week when Buhari's messanger investigated Tompolo, his assets taken and even attemted to declare Tompolo's properties for auction sales. Within the shortest time possible, he Buhari instructed that the maritime university be shut immediately. All those blind and evil acts are always followed by songs and dances and concluded by Buhari's body languange. With these songs, Buhari becoming much more happier, went after the opposition. As at today, Buhari has totally abandoned governance. Every where you turn to, what you find is unhappiness, quarelling, anger, hunger, groaning. As at today, truly many Nigerians are totally hopeless. There is severe hardship. The Buhari's celebrants are now saying Buhari's sole agenda was corruption fighting and that is what he is doing, and that he is on thr right part. What would I say and not say. We all are in trouble? Is it the one aided appointments? These and others led to the Avengers.
As I am posting this, my three tenants are owing me. They are all out of job and I am retiree and aged now, becoming more and more hopeless. Yet some Nigerians are still celebrating the worse incompetent leaders.
Even if GEJ was the worst, my tenants were paying me my rents.
This is the second year running, can any one point to any of his ministers that took Buhari about a year to appoint as performing minister?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerians are too dumb/complacent for my liking! The earlier the demonic nomad/cohorts are checkmated, the better....ain't no even viable opposition!....damn!

2 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Imagine under Buhari Moon and Rainfall went into hiding

What a curse following Buhari angry

chai!!

see bad mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by emi14: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
ivandragon:
the words of adeshina are a direct reflection of the mind of buhari & his kitchen cabinet. what happened to the dry season farming programme introduced by the last government? how was the food in the grain silos left by the last administration shared? ( we had sufficient grains to last 3 famine cycles), Boko Haram ravaged the north for 3 years, but we never food scarcity... in one year, we are already pushing the panic buttons, but our leaders say ' we are not suffering'.. yet.

It means the worst is ahead

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by emi14: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Keziehenry:
Before you comment, tell us who you voted for

Hahahahahahahaha lol
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by lagosrd: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
people no longer eat in the dreams even............

the change even affected spiritual realm too.........

naija which way.............

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
RZArecta:
When I say Femi Adeshina is a brain dead ignoramus, zombies and efulefus get angry but then again what do you expect from birds of the same feather ?

Nobody has asked why grain from our reserve silos was released when we were not in a national emergency ? The Buhari led APC government is planning something very devious and sinister for this country and it wants to make sure EACH and EVERY cushion of comfort is removed before the crisis starts.

The APC led FG should continue fighting phantom enemies over flimsy excuses instead of removing the log in its eyes, you won't understand the meaning of this statement until the ordinary man who has no access to social media comes out to the streets with cudgels to attack every politician he comes across. Just yesterday I heard a pathetic story of how amala was stolen from someone's stove and the "thief" was discovered eating the meal with his family using a bowl of water as soup. Very soon sorry and idíotic excuses won't work on Nigerians again because the problems we're facing just within this past year were completely avoidable. Buhari and APC have destroyed this country

Pls the DSS should mark this one down as usual, I said it and I no send una
That is even better. Remember when I wrote about a dream from a co-retiree that towards the end of July, some Nigerians will find it difficult to eat and that I should try and do somthing immediately. Because of that I increased my plantation farm and my paultry. I was just damn lucky that the paultry is nearby while the farm is a little far. As I am talking, I have hired a guard in the farm because I am now sharing the plaintain with thieves abi hungry people. That is one of the results of Buhari's incompentence and I do not care attitudes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

You sef. Where have you been? cheesy
Did you not hear that the previous federal administration did nothing except share money among themselves without sharing to those in the opposition All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC according to John Oyegun? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3747642_3745850fbimg1463927936602jpeg8173f300eff5e836ee925373615edada_jpegeaf9c8fbc7a78ee96d89f367b1820960

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508
Thanks so much. Don's be tire. At intervals, always show this statistics. It goes a long ways of the true state of affairs of the Nigerian state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
Wailers wail... That's more like an instinct..not a choice
grin

The most funny part is when they wirte large epistle and yet, no sense...
what is AND and YET doing in your post? Ok, you are from the certificateless region?

2 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by ConqueredWest: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ejanla07:

if its rain u need pls come and carry our rain

here in anambra its been raining everyday for months now. we don tire sef..

Rainfall for the 97% regions don run comot from those regions come hide for the 5% regions. That's why the rain plenty for the 5% regions.

Bros na Buhari suffering drive them comot go the 5% place cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
EasternActivist:
Lol... The barbarism of parents eating their child will eventually originate from our able sufferisticated ones.

They think we are into this poo together... Omo no levels...

Igbo's must survive whether negative or positive change...

Warri no go ever carry last, area no go chop grass. If you dey chop your pikin u be boko bomb blast. grin

If you dey H, I get fried rice with chicken suya....

Una father

Sai buhari. Ewus
wonderful. Wetin our father do na?
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Well to be frank and sincere, the sufferings of nigerians didn't start today, it started in 1960, when tribalism, nepotism and all manner of religious sentiment was made the order of the day.

Things only got worse, because all any seed (corruption) need to germinate, is fertile land. And the fertile land is Nigeria.

The episodic decadence that has befallen this country since 1960 knows no bounds, as everyday, we see new form of pervasive and adverse behavior, from we the masses.

I'll like to tell whoever wrote that article that, he should rest his pen, and know that the time where people sell their kids just to survive, might never come. For how can it, when every 4 years, people like Ayo Fayose distribute 2 cups of rice to the masses to buy their votes.

And you see politicians becoming humble, sharing money and promising heaven and earth. So, all the nigerian masses have to do is 'tough it out' for 4 years, for that is what the nigerian masses are very good at, excelling in the most abysmal condition and situations, they find themselves. E.G. Even in our decayed and flawed educational system, people still graduate with 1st class, to further prove how dogged and touch they are, they still go abroad and graduate with the same 1st class.

So, suffering is what the nigerian masses are use to, as when you take away suffering from them, it might be hard for them to survive. All the more reason why you see them hailing and celebrating the very people, who stole, looted and placed them in the very misery they so revel in.

So, there's no cause for alarm. As they say "no be today yansh dey back" and "no be today yansh get parting".
Germination and fertile of corruption is far from it. At worst, what Buhari would have done is to keep the economy where GEJ left. As at today, I can tell you that some Nigerians are attempting exchanging their children for rice, garri etc. Buhari is about shuting down the country because people like you still praise him. Have you not read the Price Statistics of goods and services shown in this thread? That is the clear defference.

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by KINGwax007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
damon222:
what is AND and YET doing in your post? Ok, you are from the certificateless region?
talk another thing... That one is your national anthem
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

The absurd thing with mourning, wailing, idiotic brainwashed docile nincompoops is that they don't even deny that their Ineffectual Buffoon and his thieving gang caused the mess. Their only defense is that we should not blame them.

To their dull brain, the thieving of their lord Ineffectual Buffoon and his fellow thieves should have no effect on the economy. There shouldn't be any bearing whatsoever! What a group of cursed, confused, brainwashed people! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so the thread dey pain and wound you? Try and check your BP before going to bed. You actually belong to the highest catigpry of zombies abi?

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by clefstone(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Brownshit, go get a life and stop the obsession with my mention. The foolish ineffectual buffoon and his thieving gang brought whatever mess the country is passing through on her. Suck it up ur asss.
stop saying this previous govt bullshit, it's making me want to flip. The govt u r supporting is shit and u will be d biggest fool not to admit it

5 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by IkpuMmadu: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hate been politically correct

Yoruba with their Hausa goons put us in this mess

Can any one ever tell me any Hausa man that performed creditably well be it in politics or economics

We Igbo warned them they don't hear

Where is ugomba and onila and ooni

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by mannobeGod: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yoou neva know yet. Soon you all go know

Waiting for d surest cure to our political insanity
*Revolution

Bar man abeg give me that soup with elephant meat... and my..as usual

After ragee play d bluess
Ewuu Hmmmm hmmm** whistling **
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by FLYFIRE(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Femi goofed just as Lai goofed with his statements.

No matter how you dice it, nothing can be compared to where the IB was leading us as a country with the mindless looting that prevailed.

What was damaged for 16 years cannot be repaired in a year or two.

It's like a very bad sore that has eaten to the bone, and you want a doctor to heal it in a day. Na one day the sore take become like dat?
Abeg keep quiet because you don't have anything meaningful to say...abi you are drunk ni? Where are the "16 years team" today?...in PDP or APC?

4 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

We we blame your lord the Ineffectual Buffoon as long as necessary.

Leave us to revive the battered economy your idiotic imbecilic ogogoro fisherman left behind. By 2018, our amiable president will have revived the economy even to the surprise of wailing fools. And we shall reward him with another four years as you lot continue to gnash your teeth in wailing and mourning. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May wailing fools never benefit from the revived economy when it finally arrives upon us. Amen.
Very prematured and elementary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.