Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers (1849 Views)

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Mods kindly move to front page.

The manamenet of God is Good Motors have been trying to be at their best. They are very innovative and miles better than other bus companies but they seriously need to look into this recurrent issue of giving passengers on Abuja - PH - Abuja route very old and substandard buses while favouring other routes. This has been going on for a long time.

Like that is not enough, they never leave on time. The management has a habit of delaying departures unnecessarily. A bus travelling long distance should leave on time. Its very discouraging and passengers who have travelled with this bus company on this route can testify to this. For evidence of patronage, please see pictures attached. If I have chance I will snap the buses.

There are many dangers associated with this. If they cannot provide sound and quality buses for their routes they should stop. This is a good company with potentials but if they continue like this they will go the way of others who have collapsed.

I am one out of many but one voice can be enough. I will go to all other social media to comlain. I will write the FRSC and VIO and GIGM management as well until a voice is heard.

God bless.
Re: See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers by Flexherbal(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2016
No photo evidence?
If we see evidence, some of us can help you reach their top management staff.
I use their God is Good Logistics to deliver my herbal tea to all parts of the country. There has never been any complain from my customers. There packing is Good.
It could just be one bad egg trying to spoil the whole eggs.

1 Like

Re: See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
I travel with them alot but for sometime now ive not.. they leave late for far distance.. I enter zuba to benin weeks ago can u imagine ph passengers werr still there.. cus dey werr say a woman will buy sit for her load. that's anoda same tfare your paying and dat kept the bus delayed. ..
Re: See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
No photo evidence?
If we see evidence, some of us can help you reach their top management staff.
I use their God is Good Logistics to deliver my herbal tea to all parts of the country. There has never been any complain from my customers. There packing is Good.
It could just be one bad egg trying to spoil the whole eggs.
there logistics is very ok.. but dem dey charge too high kai
Re: See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers by Philiakim: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Mr flexherbal, you don't need any photo evidence, and for the records, GIG services have come down to zero. I'm a stranded passenger in Aba now which is not even my route to Lagos from PH.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Benin-ore Road Just Today / French Visa Appeal Format / Arik Air Lagos To Abuja That Took Off And Landed The Following Day - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.