Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (30256 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Som NLers jxt dey piss me off. Must u comment wen u knw dat ur basket of reasoning is empty?.... Jxt adding salt 2 his wound....Let d guy B if u av no reasonable advice....BIKO!
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Dats not an issue. It can be corrected. Dats not enough reason to not marry her, but the fact dat she has a daughter for u does not mean u should marry her. Don't do something u wud regret for the rest of your life. Marry her ONLY if you love her.

I think it is ideal to say: Marry her ONLY if the love is mutual.

Loving someone is not enough, if the person does not share the same feeling (to some degree), then the love is useless. It is better for two enemies to get married, than have two opposite feelings in one home.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Unhygienic people don't change, living with one and it irritates the hell out of me. If you can live with it go on but as a man you are it might be impossible but if It's a woman she can put up with such.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by driveiwe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
AuroraB:
That War-room is not applicable to Africans, Nigerians especially. Knees fit peel finish and no shange sad grin

prayers are same everywhere it doesn't matter its same God and same devil.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Talk the talk in form of "terms & conditions".
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is a lesson to all. If you can't zip up, don't do skin to skin to someone you can't marry. Op did it raw with a girl he barely knew and now he is complaining.

Ijeshaboy I have no advice for you.

6 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by refiner(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
CACAWA:
jidoski...from all you have said..it's obvious she's using jazz on you.

You won't know.

How can u say she shuts your mum down when advised?

How can you say she replied you with "ok" and you don't know what she meant?

Are you the one paying her fees yet you cannot control her?

Are you the one doing the house chores when she visits?

You dare allow her turn the toilet brown without giving clear cut instructions?

As a graduate ..haba....haba mallam....Jide u fall my hand o.

My only advice is that you should wash your head three times this night before you sleep.

When you wake up...phone her and just drop three instructions as follows:

1. Bathe my daughter three times everyday and send me pics on whatsapp.
2. Help mummy clean the kitchen and/ or bathroom every evening and take pictures.
3. If I don't see changes in your attitude...you will be out of my life forever..and I will have custody of the baby.

Then you give her five minutes to apologise and vow to change. Right there on the phone..no time for excuses...and she dares not give vague answers...

Do that .

Nawa ooo...your type go dey very mean oo!tongue
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by mrwonlasewonie: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ijesha boy you're a very wicked and heartless someone. When YOU were slotting your instrument into her phone,you didn't know she was dirty and doesn't bath regularly. Now she has your child that's when you noticed her flaws.all the while you were climbing her you didn't notice or perceive body odour,smelling pants OR other signs of obunissh behaviour.

Just say you're looking for a reason not to marry her because you have seen other congos you're shinning. Okunrin tanfin sepe fun okunrin nie. Oloshious somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by andyanders: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't EVER marry out of sympathy. If you cannot tolerate her dirty part which a NO GO area for any person, then allow her be but make sure that you provide for the baby's upkeep. She cannot change as an adult. A habit that she grew up with can only be corrected if she is willing to be corrected. Since she also shout down on your mother is another kind of decease and as such, she cannot make any good marriage because to me, any woman that is not clean cannot EVER come close to me because at a distance, I perceive an odor, nothing EVER can make me sleep on the same bed with the person talk less of having to put her in a family way.

Op, were you drunk when you put her in a family way? Was it as a result of One Night Stand? Could it be that she never slept over or spent sometime with you in which you were not able to know that she is the dirty type? Check yourself to know if you can accommodate her person or do away with her as marring out of sympathy could spell a doom since you don't love dirtiness.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by IbilibiOgada: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP that she is ur baby mama doesn't mean you must marry her. Marriage should be a life time project, where either party is entitled to happiness. If you feel within you that she can't change, and it bothers you, then don't marry her. You save yourself and the lady future problems.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ikupakuti(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
SURElee:
When you dey enter the place she no dirty. Now na stupid talk we dey hear for NL. Nonsense, even your spellings tells a lot about you.

You too...QUEEN OXFORD

...its your spellings tell or... your spelling tells

...not your spellings tells

6 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by cruz419(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bros na wa oo,, Wen u dey knack am u no Sabi say she dirty ni,, abeg marry her lyk Dat?
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by justuce(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
when you were banging her you didn't realise she is unhygienic ..
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Funkybabee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
see u can never change a dirty woman by threats or force because i have some experience about it.!!!!!!my advice for u is to accept ur fate

'GBE agbelebu re to wuwo ti owu WO ma to Jesu leyin!!!??

Pele!!!!!!

but note: u can encourage her, don't force her to change or threaten her because she won't listen.u can start to assist her whenever she is washing things or dress.
when she want to wash cloth sit with her and do it whenever she is dressing ur baby do the same at some points she will change and she will try to do something alone if she is hearing gossip from ur neighbor

don't let it fed u up at last u are going to come here and testify the glory of God in her!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Dindondin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided
You don't v calm words in your mind.
That's not the value of a responsible Lady.
The pregnancy may be as a result of careless act which both boy & girl ate guilty of.
Now the boy has decided to act as a man & marry the responsibility. He found out that he ll v to deal with a dirty woman. Can you cope with a dirty man?
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by yipata: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
MY GUY WHY U DEY CRY NOW OVER UNSPILLED MILK.. GUY JUST DROP HER ASS SO SIMPLE AND ALSO ITS UNHYGENIC FOR YOUR MARRIAGE IF YOU MARRY AN UNTEACHABLE WOMAN, U GO CRY AND SCREAM THOUSANDS OF TIME TILL YOU GROW OLD BEFORE UR 40

ijeshaboy:
That was what I told her yesterday and she said Ok, infact am thinking am finished. I pray she should drop laziness so that life can be meaningful.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ikwikwi: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
What of her pussy, is it dirty
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by andyanders: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Funkybabee:
see u can never change a dirty woman by threats or force because i have some experience about it.!!!!!!my advice for u is to accept ur fate

'GBE agbelebu re to wuwo ti owu WO ma to Jesu leyin!!!??

Pele!!!!!!

but note: u can encourage her, don't force her to change or threaten her because she won't listen.u can start to assist her whenever she is washing things or dress.
when she want to wash cloth sit with her and do it whenever she is dressing ur baby do the same at some points she will change and she will try to do something alone if she is hearing gossip from ur neighbor

don't let it fed u up at last u are going to come here and testify the glory of God in her!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Funkybabee, what if they don't have neighbour and she cannot change, must the guy accept his faith?

If now that they are not married and he cannot tolerate her dirty life, I advise him to walk out of the relationship but be ready for the baby's upkeep.

When one marries out of sympathy, it will be hard for them to face life, cus the relationship wasn't based on true love.
When a guy marries a lady because she assisted him financially, it becomes a problem as the lady would come out to challenge the guy by reminding him how and why he is who he is. Likewise a lady that marries a guy because of his assistance towards her but not true love per say.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by selfmade22: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
my man,dont kill urself over dat issue, pretend as if u dont have a child with anyone & just move on, is not ur fault. when d little girl grows she will understand
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Pls house, am realy confused, I have a baby mama whom I sponsored in school. She is in her finals now, but she is too dirty, at times she will not bath my baby before taking her to daycare, she do wear dirty cloth for her, and I was also told she do shut my mum down when she corrects her.Inshort, she is dirty, i have talked to her but no changes, am just tired and confused. I love my daughter so well. I don't want to go into polygamy but this one is too hard to bear.
dude when u was fvcking her n svcking her, u didnt know she was dirty abi. u brought it upon ursef, take it as it is
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Originalsly: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm....from what I reading... I believe that babe lived in the forest...or just outside a forest. .not used to house and bed and running water and all that. I am sure if you make a nice little shack next to a stream...you'll see how hygienic she becomes in such an evironmemt...bathe maybe 4 times a day in the stream...wash clothing and hang them to dry on the bushes. The babe is a naturalist..... don't expect her to change....your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Ohaneche(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lame post. It takes two Tango.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by phaulzoe(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
lolz.....wetin carry you go meet her in the first place that you didn't notice her dirtiness abi na because her pussy sweet? anyway if you love your daughter very well you just have to keep advicing her to change
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Funkybabee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
andyanders:

@ Funkybabee, what if they don't have neighbour and she cannot change, must the guy accept his faith?

If now that they are not married and he cannot tolerate her dirty life, I advise him to walk out of the relationship but be ready for the baby's upkeep.

When one marries out of sympathy, it will be hard for them to face life, cus the relationship wasn't based on true love.
When a guy marries a lady because she assisted him financially, it becomes a problem as the lady would come out to challenge the guy by reminding him how and why he is who he is. Likewise a lady that marries a guy because of his assistance towards her but not true love per say.

although dirty woman is not easy to change but he can give it a try. if u read his story well u will know that he love her,because if he don't he wouldn't come here to said this. so if he can do things I mentioned within 2 weeks even if she don't have neighbors if the man stop to abuse her and help her to do things together he will see a change!!!! because woman have soft heart although we might be stubborn but if a man can cool down and treat his wife well I think it can change her to be submissive the problem we have is that we don't want man to be controlling us every time!!!!!
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Spain007(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmm ..if she's dirty that means she is dirty below aswel...,and you didn't mind digging dirty.
now you see d result....anyway communication is d key.....wish u luck
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by vislabraye(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Pls house, am realy confused, I have a baby mama whom I sponsored in school. She is in her finals now, but she is too dirty, at times she will not bath my baby before taking her to daycare, she do wear dirty cloth for her, and I was also told she do shut my mum down when she corrects her.Inshort, she is dirty, i have talked to her but no changes, am just tired and confused. I love my daughter so well. I don't want to go into polygamy but this one is too hard to bear.

When u were entering inside the koko.... tongue.... u no see am. Lol. Marriage aint by force.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by mrwonlasewonie: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ishilove:

If you were standing face to face with tearoses, can you say what you have written up there to her face?

Must you troll? The so-called anonymity of the internet doesn't mean we should just type rubbish and disrespect total strangers. It shows illbreeding and crass mannerlessness.
you have been noticed.Now scram
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by OlafenwaMoses(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided

That's a good answer for the guy anyway...
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ahahnow: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
That was what I told her yesterday and she said Ok, infact am thinking am finished. I pray she should drop laziness so that life can be meaningful.

If you are going to leave her,you better take full custody of the child. If your mistress is not caring for the child now, how will she treat the child when you break up with her? Please any choice you make, think of the poor child I beg you.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by andyanders: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Funkybabee:

although dirty woman is not easy to change but he can give it a try. if u read his story well u will know that he love her,because if he don't he wouldn't come here to said this. so if he can do things I mentioned within 2 weeks even if she don't have neighbors if the man stop to abuse her and help her to do things together he will see a change!!!! because woman have soft heart although we might be stubborn but if a man can cool down and treat his wife well I think it can change her to be submissive the problem we have is that we don't want man to be controlling us every time!!!!!

Understand this my sister, laziness is not dirtiness. Dirtiness is something some who is into it sees nothing wrong with that no mater how you try to change the person. Correcting some adults could be troublesome. It is like you as a lady, if you are someone that is clean and hate dirtiness , no matter the love you have for that guy, you cannot cohabit with the person if you detest dirtiness.

For me, I will not go further with the relationship even if the child is as a result of One Night Stand.

How can a man say that anytime the lady come visiting, that his toilet will change color? That is to tell you that you cannot change such a person. I can manage any life style of a lady, but cannot manage a dirty lady cus my sensory organ for smelling is to sharp anytime. If I come across any lady, first I must try to see your toiletries. Your toiletries like; undies, bra, deodorants and other things needed as a lady. In your bag, I must be able to see you with a toilet paper in case you are pressed and wanna wee wee when you are not at home. My first time meeting you, I will explain that to the person. In fact, my first time meeting a lady I admire, the first thing that wins me over is how she looks and her odor during the day and when she hasn't had her bath as withing a short period of our meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.