Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (30255 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by mryemite(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
_ijeshaboy…… with all this point of yours, I think you should find a way to give your child the best you can nd move on to marry some one who will give you happiness.
do not force your self to marry some one u won't enjoy d rest of your life with.
a dirty person will for sure b lazy. and with the state of the country now!!!! broda, wise up!
if na me. its a NO. I no fit marry a lazy dirty girl.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't really know what to say... but i understand your predicament perfectly well. I advice you try a better 'change tool' because from your explanation i saw sincerity, love and fear of God. You can also pray for her; God can make her the exact woman you want her to be, that is if you people are truely meant for eachother. House help (nanny) can also help.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
you have been noticed.Now scram
Troll. Learn to use the Internet wisely and don't use it to propagate classless and tasteless behaviour.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided

No pussy is dirty for F**k
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
...do not allow any woman kill your imperfection with a perfected stench. I know a man who stopped eating his wife's food the day he caught the woman turning eba with bathroom bowl. Two occasions I caught 2 market women who tried to serve me with the same hands they used in cleaning their babies' anus, without a proper wash. I corrected the first and left, the second I placed a total ban on her goods (I stopped patronizing cos she wanted to grind my Tomatoes with a hand filled with stench). I don't do stench especially when it concern foods puleassseeeee.

Cleanliness and loyalty are the main criteria I long for. A clean woman will naturally turn me on and win my heart over and over again!

If you go ahead to marry her with the perpetual flaws, you may spend the rest of your life arguing and shouting at your woman. Staying up for hours without bathing may not be wrong all the time, but turning a white Water Closet to Brown..?! Oh puleaseeeeeeee!

To marry your baby mama is not by force. She will find her lover elsewhere.

Some men are not exempted, please do not try to shake hands with anyone after urination. Keep your filthy hands until you do a proper wash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AuroraB(f): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
driveiwe:

prayers are same everywhere it doesn't matter its same God and same devil.
I hear. Dem no dey follow you play

Well, I ain't praying nobody outta a life he chose to live angry

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am sure the guy in question does not want to impregnate the lady. U don make this mistake already so if u want a better life for ur child do something about ur dirty penalty one goal of a babymama.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by agarawu23(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
[s]
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided
[/s]it still doesn't change the fact that the lady is dirty and maybe she started showing her dirtiness when she
Is FULLY with the guy. Only dirty ladies will back her up lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks my people
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by mrwonlasewonie: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Troll. Learn to use the Internet wisely and don't use it to propagate classless and tasteless behaviour.
is that so? Tell me more about class and taste tongue
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by sweatlana: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
When she opened her leg and you noticed her nyash was smelling why did you not run away undecided
Because a girl as dirty u discribe will defiantly have smelling nyash
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by driveiwe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
AuroraB:
I hear. Dem no dey follow you play

Well, I ain't praying nobody outta a life he chose to live angry

Smiles. ...
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.matt12:36
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ponpin234(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
am not around, she schools in our hometown so she stay with my mum, wen she came visiting, my toilet change colour from white to brown, infact am confused, I wish well for her but how do I handle dis.

I listened to a relationship audio message dis evening, and the preacher said...do not marry a lady just bcus she has a bby for u...cus it has made mani men go mad in d marriage, bcus d hardly enjoy d marriage

Dat let the guy just carry his child nd train the child nd move on wit life, u must surely get someone who will love you and that baby togeda

Since she cant change, i wil advice u to take ur bby nd move on wit ur dauta, cus if u settle wit her, u might end up divorcing her or not having peace of mind in ur house.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
ponpin234:

I listened to a relationship audio message dis evening, and the preacher said...do not marry a lady just bcus she has a bby for u...cus it has made mani men go mad in d marriage, bcus d hardly enjoy d marriage

Dat let the guy just carry his child nd train the child nd move on wit life, u must surely get someone who will love you and that baby togeda

Since she cant change, i wil advice u to take ur bby nd move on wit ur dauta, cus if u settle wit her, u might end up divorcing her or not having peace of mind in ur house.

A word is enough for the wise
thanks boss I appreciate.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by solidman59(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
What's your problem??
So he should swallow whatever he sees simply because they have a kid together?
dollyjoy:
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Lawrenceotene: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
[i][/i] grin[img][/img] lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool cool
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by fOFT: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Honestly, you spoke the bitter truth but you should have contributed in a very good manner why in a condescending manner?
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by dinachi(m): 3:05am On Jul 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
You even look dirtier than the supposed babymama! Getting her pregnant does not mean he should marry her. @ Op dump her ASAP, if time is on your side wait for a few years till your daughter grows up , then do the needful.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Schwartz: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Why not show her how you want her to clean up and do the chores together? Bit by bit she will start adjusting. If this woman has other qualities you like I don't think you should leave her because of this.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by niceguy7(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
U hv already spoken my mind...
Leave the fowl make he dey disgrace himself.....#oniRANU
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2016
goingape1:
naturally NAIJA GIRLS are very very DIRTY.

So which other nationality are you using as a reference to judge Nigerian girls?
You go just sitdown for hole they make generalization

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Bwaal(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2016
ijeshaboy:
am also not that neat but am still better than her, all the good cloth I bought for my daughter has turn brown, including the one sent by my sister, I bought her 3 phone within 6month all spoilt, the last one was techno l7( u nw the price when it came out) am just confused.
u wud av knw she is dirty cuz her kitten will b smelling wen u re abt to phhuckk her u knw wat i mean dirty panties

Yoruba will say agbana ti e niyen
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by goingape1: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2016
favoured234:

So which other nationality are you using as a reference to judge Nigerian girls?
You go just sitdown for hole they make generalization
see you!

this is not generalization but a fact.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AuroraB(f): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2016
driveiwe:

Smiles. ...
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.matt12:36
I knew before now wink undecided
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by 99foxxy(f): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2016
For a start, how old is your baby mama? What type of family background is she from? was she active in her father's house? what you should no is this, she's a first time mum and so many things could be lacking in her. Do you love her? do you see her as your baby mama or your lover cause they are two different things entirely and why are you over emphasizing on your mother? doesn't she have a mother? does your mother love her as to be correcting her with love rather than scold her in a manner that will make her shout back at her and by so doing your mum will see her as a rude girl? age plays a key role in every human being and as a first time mum and she has alot to learn but with love. Aside her being dirty, doesn't she have some good qualities in her so you can weigh and decipher from there? no one is above mistake and learning, so please think and act as an adult and find happiness which is in you, not your mum or nairalanders kk? most importantly, seek God who has answers and solutions to your problems. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
goingape1:
see you!

this is not generalization but a fact.
Now the question is which nationality have you met or lived with?

Lets start from there..
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Come brother .are you for sure you be ijesha boy...which area u from there ..coz we correct ijesa no dey take that kind nonsense o .. why u dey do like woman .. you go para for am ni jor ..ladies like her need iron hand ..She no get home training ..where Is the lady from sef
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
99foxxy:
For a start, how old is your baby mama? What type of family background is she from? was she active in her father's house? what you should no is this, she's a first time mum and so many things could be lacking in her. Do you love her? do you see her as your baby mama or your lover cause they are two different things entirely and why are you over emphasizing on your mother? doesn't she have a mother? does your mother love her as to be correcting her with love rather than scold her in a manner that will make her shout back at her and by so doing your mum will see her as a rude girl? age plays a key role in every human being and as a first time mum and she has alot to learn but with love. Aside her being dirty, doesn't she have some good qualities in her so you can weigh and decipher from there? no one is above mistake and learning, so please think and act as an adult and find happiness which is in you, not your mum or nairalanders kk? most importantly, seek God who has answers and solutions to your problems. Have a nice day.
thanks alot her mum has called her and talk to her she promised to change.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
burticious:
Come brother .are you for sure you be ijesha boy...which area u from there ..coz we correct ijesa no dey take that kind nonsense o .. why u dey do like woman .. you go para for am ni jor ..ladies like her need iron hand ..She no get home training ..where Is the lady from sef
baba, I be confirm ijesha from ilesa, I don para for am like ijesha, she has promised to change. Thanks
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
ijeshaboy:
baba, I be confirm ijesha from ilesa, I don para for am like ijesha, she has promised to change. Thanks
Correct .. iyan a yun lerun re. . O ra juya
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
burticious:

Correct .. iyan a yun lerun re. . O ra juya
oseun baami, uyawore ni salo ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.