Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Just Before You Accuse That Doctor Of Being Insensitive... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Before You Accuse That Doctor Of Being Insensitive... (499 Views)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others / Workers Accuse American Oil Firm Of Violating Local Content Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Accuse That Doctor Of Being Insensitive... by reechest: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Scrubbing out! At this point of this surgery, assistant, please carry on. There is something that has gained much frequency and has to be addressed as a matter of urgency!
For the nth time I heard 'these doctors aren't nice, they only know to strike for money, they don't even know what an emergency is, they... they...in fact very corrupt set of human beings
Hey, look here bro.
Perhaps these doctors ure talking of re also human beings, no tinge of supernaturalness, they sacrifice a lot of time to this profession, have children to pay for their fees, pay NEPA bills, house rents, tax
But 're also on queue with you for fuels, pay extra to be in time, have their children sent out of school, perform major surgeries without power supply... Just look inside behind you, sure u can see a gleam, it's a candle burning inside. And u might think I'm soaked because I just stepped off a bath? No, it's a theatre. So the men at power plants 're no saints. To inform you, I also get debited twice for single transaction but no bank time on the call roster, and so my bankers 're no saints. My landlords serve me letters even as it's obvious there's no pay. And so he's no saint. My mechanic... hmm exploits my tight work schedule, the radiator, 'carbrator', 'salesa' ... And he's no saint. At the market, Doctor, e ku ojo meta... they charge me more for being a doc. I even detect bad goods on getting home and so they're no saints.
Now you can hear noise from inside as if a war broke out between the matron and the doc? Its not money matters, either the suctioning machine is bad, or the scissors aren't cutting, or the forceps aren't holding or the... And that is because somebody somewhere who's no saint has decided to put him in that horrendous situation.
The emergency services you see in movies... House, Gray's... 're fictional. some of you might wish Dr House could diagnose your problem. But Hugh Laurie isn't even a doctor. Just for d movies.
So carry this message of mine to all that want to make a saint of me that I need be surrounded by saints as well.
Do that while I enter this oven called theatre.
#‎lifeofadoctor‬ #‎don‬'tjudgemeunlessyouareasaint

(1) (Reply)

3d Home Interior & Architecture Design Training / Cfe & Cia Review Class / Accommodate For 5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.