Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite (4032 Views)

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Atheists are always quick to point out that the existence of GOD is all Sunday school cartoon crap. In recent times we have more Africans embracing Atheism.

Common belief is that the Devil is an angel CREATED BY GOD who decided to rebel against God and as a result was cast down.The Devil is still attempting this coup d’état, by causing untold pain through his fallen angels and demons.

As Africans we are witnesses to money ritual murders which has increased in frequency due to greed in recent times.

If these money human sacrifices did not produce results they would have been a thing of the past. These are sacrifices made to Demons and spirits with allegiance to Satan. Covenants of blood to produce business favour, monetary gifts, job promotion, granting of contracts, political appointments or even raw production of currency in some cases.

Now my point is how come the African Atheist especially the Nigerian one never disputes such human sacrifices as a waste of time.

If these devilish sacrifices are useless why the increased frequency?

How come the African Atheist is afraid of the devil. How? Tell the average African Atheist that a restaurant is dedicated to a demon and owned by a satanist. Put an image of a demon at the entrance and watch how they will avoid the food even if their life depends on it.

It shows that African Atheists believe the Devil exists but claim God does not exist. This does not even make carnal sense to talk more of spiritual sense.

You hear them making statements like. "Do not envy that man. It could be blood money"

Can one conclude they are hypocrites?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by sorextee(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Nope. They just have a personal grudge against God.

2 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:

A personal grudge built by frustration especially when things go pear shaped in their lives hence God is to blame or does not exist. Very convenient

4 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
Atheists are always quick to point out that the existence of GOD is all Sunday school cartoon crap. In recent times we have more Africans embracing Atheism.

Common belief is that the Devil is an angel CREATED BY GOD who decided to rebel against God and as a result was cast down.The Devil is still attempting this coup d’état, by causing untold pain through his fallen angels and demons.

As Africans we are witnesses to money ritual murders which has increased in frequency due to greed in recent times.

If these money human sacrifices did not produce results they would have been a thing of the past. These are sacrifices made to Demons and spirits with allegiance to Satan. Covenants of blood to produce business favour, monetary gifts, job promotion, granting of contracts, political appointments or even raw production of currency in some cases.

Now my point is how come the African Atheist especially the Nigerian one never disputes such human sacrifices as a waste of time.

How come the African Atheist is afraid of the devil. How? Tell the average African Atheist that a restaurant is dedicated to a demon and owned by a satanist. Put an image of a demon at the entrance and watch how they will avoid the food even if their life depends on it.

It shows that African Atheists believe the Devil exists but claim God does not exist. This does not even make carnal sense to talk more of spiritual sense.

You hear them making statements like. "Do not envy that man. It could be blood money"

Money ritual is as fake as the devil himself. Believe me. If it worked most people will be rich or achieve whatnever it is that they want . I know people that have tired it and it failed them. Instead of accepting that it is not real they claimed that the ritualist they encountered that are fake. They still believe that there are real ritualist out there . Belief is a very strong thing even if it doesn't work. Suicide bombing doesn't take people to heaven but the number of suicide bombers is on the increase. Killing people can never make you rich. The richest business people in the world today are mostly non religious people that neither believe in any God nor devil.

Atheist are not afraid of the devil because just like God, the devil is an imaginary entity.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

A personal grudge built by frustration especially when things go pear shaped in their lives hence God is to blame or does not exist. Very convenient

That is your baseless opinion. There are many Gods that humans worship. Yours just happen to be one of the God ideas invented by men.

4 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Money ritual is as fake as the devil himself. Believe me. If it worked most people will be rich or achieve whatnever it is that they want . I know people that have tired it and it failed them. Instead of accepting that it is not real they claimed that the ritualist they encountered that are fake. They still believe that there are real ritualist out there . Belief is a very strong thing even if it doesn't work. Suicide bombing doesn't take people to heaven but the number of suicide bombers is on the increase. Killing people can never make you rich. The richest business people in the world today are mostly non religious people that neither believe in any God or devil.

Atheist are not afraid of the devil because just like God, the devil is an imaginary entity.

The conept of belief may apply to suicide bombers as the dead cannot speak.

However why would I take the risk to kill another for money if not that Chief XYZ told me it worked for him then took me to his jazzman and I can also verify his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by DeSepiero(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:

Yea!!! They also have personal grudge against Spiderman, iron man and captain America.
Clap for yourself, Olodø. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

However why would I take the risk to kill another for money if not that Chief XYZ told me it worked for him then took me to his jazzman and I can also verify his wealth.

You forget that the babalawos or ritualist want money as well. It is an enterprise that they are running mostly for money. Forget the fiction you are used to watching in Nigerian movies. They just keep.promoting this ideas and make them look real and acceptable but they are fiction. Non of them has anything to do with reality. The ritualist will call names of prominent people and claim they helped them get rich and famous but it's all lies.

These ritualist function like all these prosperity pastors. They will tell you to sow seed and God will make you rich. Many people go to Sunday week in week out sowing seeds but their lot in life still remains the same. Even when progress comes it doesn't come it as a result of the sowing of seed but they attribute it to the sowing of seeds.

If you want lots of money it's either you work for it legally or illegally or you inherit it from someone, win a lottery or something. Killing your entire village because a ritualist tell you to do so will not make you rich.

White people do not believe in money rituals. They own all the wealth in the world today. We have nothing compared to them despite our money ritual claims.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

You forget that the babalawos or ritualist want money as well. It is an enterprise that they are running mostly for money. Forget the fiction you are used to watching in Nigerian movies. They just keep.promoting this ideas and make them look real and acceptable but they are fiction. Non of them has anything to do with reality. The ritualist will call names of prominent people and claim they helped them get rich and famous but it's all lies.

These ritualist function like all these prosperity pastors. They will tell you to sow seed and God will make you rich. Many people go to Sunday week in week out sowing seeds but their lot in life still remains the same. Even when progress comes it comes it does not come as a result of the sowing of seed but they attribute it to the sowing of seeds.

If you want lots of money it's either you work for it legally or illegally or you inherit it from someone, win a lottery or something. Killing your entire village because a ritualist tell you to do so will not make you rich.

White people do not believe in money rituals. They own all the wealth in the world today. We have nothing compared to them despite our money ritual claims.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
DeSepiero:

Yea!!! They also have personal grudge against Spiderman, iron man and captain America.
Clap for yourself, Olodø. angry

No insults please. Argue with points all run out of the thread if you have none.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

These ritualist function like all these prosperity pastors. They will tell you to sow seed and God will make you rich. Many people go to Sunday week in week out sowing seeds but their lot in life still remains the same. Even when progress comes it comes it as a result of the sowing of sedd but they attribute it to the sowing of seeds.

Chief is alive as living proof and I can only know about the human sacrifice through him and not a babalawo.

Let's not digress. The last time people were murdered and buried in a church foundation at Enugu. The only thing you lot could say was " this is what happens when people seek miracles" Hypocritically endorsing some miracles of the devil.

You fear the devil no doubt and as someone just put it. What you have against God are just grudges

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Chief is alive as living proof and I can only know about the human sacrifice through him and not a babalawo.

Let's not digress. The last time people were murdered and buried in a church foundation at Enugu. The only thing you lot could say was " this is what happens when people seek miracles" Hypocritically endorsing some miracles of the devil.

You fear the devil no doubt and as someone just put it. What you have against God are just grudges

People give pastors their monies all in the names of sowing seeds and thithes. People being deceived and made to bury people at the bottom of their church buildings only show that there are gullible people that fell for the sham. I do not fear any devil because the devil is an imaginary idea. Maybe when you show.me a devil and how to identify one in reality I can get to fear one after interacting with it and discover that it is worth fearing. Until then the devil remains an imaginary idea that exist only inside your head.

3 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Those type of Atheist are not real atheist, and they don't know what Atheist is or mean. Atheist: A person who do disbelief in the existence of God, gods, religion or things in religion like Angels, demons, Satan, Jesus, Moses and many more...
1stCitizen:

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

People give pastors their monies all in the names of sowing seeds and thithes. People being deceived and made to bury people at the bottom of their church buildings only show that there are gullible people that feel for the sham. I do not fear any devil because the devil is an imaginary idea. Maybe when you show.me a devil and how to identify one in reality I can gearbox after interacting with it and discover that it is worth fearing. Until then the devil remains an imaginary ideas that exist only inside your head.

God tells you that hard work brings prosperity so there is nothing different from what you just said.

Forget what the white man makes you believe. They understand the concept of sowing seeds and harvest. It is a spiritual law that is not restricted to religion.

I live amongst them so I can tell you more. Do you know the UK government supports Churches and even mosques?

Very funny but if I bring a diabolic object and ask you to swear you do not have grudges against God and believe in the devil you will run away.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

That is your baseless opinion. There are many Gods that humans worship. Yours just happen to be one of the God ideas invented by men.

Dont deceived yourself, you and your clan claim a pastors are using Juju to perform miracle, now you are saying satan deos not exit.

I challenge go and take a selfie in a burial ground by 4am ()

If that one is difficult, locate an witch-doctor and slap him

If the above is difficult go to your village and announce that all the witches are powerless and can do you noting

After any of the above, come and post pics on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by jmichlins(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
My boss who people claimed to be a ritualist once confided in me that there is nothing like that but making the right choices in the right time got him where he is. He further told me what he does which people ignore in our work that gives him an edge over others. God exists as well as devil but money ritual is a joke. A person makes people rich and he is poor isn't ironic and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Money ritual is as fake as the devil himself. Believe me. If it worked most people will be rich or achieve whatnever it is that they want . I know people that have tired it and it failed them. Instead of accepting that it is not real they claimed that the ritualist they encountered that are fake. They still believe that there are real ritualist out there . Belief is a very strong thing even if it doesn't work. Suicide bombing doesn't take people to heaven but the number of suicide bombers is on the increase. Killing people can never make you rich. The richest business people in the world today are mostly non religious people that neither believe in any God or devil.

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked African atheists grin grin grin grin
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

These ritualist function like all these prosperity pastors. They will tell you to sow seed and God will make you rich. Many people go to Sunday week in week out sowing seeds but their lot in life still remains the same. Even when progress comes it comes it as a result of the sowing of sedd but they attribute it to the sowing of seeds.

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by sorextee(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
I sincerely know that some of them believe God exists. But when things don't go right, they feel God has abandoned them. We can't blame them, judging by the evils and ills going on in the country.

Let me share a small gossip bout my colleague in the office.
She has been married for years. Always experiencing one miscarriage or the other. She kept her faith strong, still bliving God. she finally put to bed. But d child start dey sick. She Fasted, prayed, did all d every every. Few days make d baby clock 1, The baby died. Sympathisers were telling her God knows best, blah blah blah. Out of no where, she started cursing God. She's no longer going to church, shes a full time atheist.

That was why I said most of them have a personal grudge against God. Cc DeSepiero (you dat called me olodo)

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Do you know the UK government collect 20-40% of what the churches and mosque makes. It's called tax, that's why they are encouraging churches and mosques. More money goes to the churches and mosques than any other Buisnesses, which means more money for the government. It's all Buisness
1stCitizen:

God tells you that hard work brings prosperity so there is nothing different from what you just said.

Forget what the white man makes you believe. They understand the concept of sowing seeds and harvest. It is a spiritual law that is not restricted to religion.

I live amongst them so I can tell you more. Do you know the UK government supports Churches and even mosques?

Very funny but if I bring a diabolic object and ask you to swear you do not have grudges against God and believe in the devil you will run away.

3 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Niflheim(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2016
@sorextee, let me tell you small gossip, there is this muslim man I know that secretly likes to drink beer, and hates the guilt of sleeping with Agege asewos every weekend!!! So someone told him about pentecostal christianity and how the moment you have finished sinning, all you do is say, "Father I have sinned, forgive me!!!"..........................................HE NO LONGER GOES TO THE MOSQUE!!! HE IS NOW A FULL TIME CHRISTIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

Dont deceived yourself, you and your clan claim a pastors are using Juju to perform miracle, now you are saying satan deos not exit.

I challenge go and take a selfie in a burial ground by 4am ()

If that one is difficult, locate an witch-doctor and slap him

If the above is difficult go to your village and announce that all the witches are powerless and can do you noting

After any of the above, come and post pics on Nairaland

So taking a selfie in the grave yard by 4am is what will convince you that witches do not exist? Why are witches found only in the villages? grin.

5 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Stop projecting your fears on me. There is no diabolical object that you'll bring that will make me fear any God or devil. They are all imaginary. I do not fear imaginary ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
theEYe21:
Do you know the UK government collect 20-40% of what the churches and mosque makes. It's called tax, that's why they are encouraging churches and mosques. More money goes to the churches and mosques than any other Buisnesses, which means more money for the government. It's all Buisness

Jeez! do not say what you do not know. Churches in the UK are not taxed.

When I say support it is not just support but financial support. For every £1 a church collects in the UK, HMRC gives them 20 pence.

If I give £1000 as offering the Government tops it up £20
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:
I sincerely know that some of them believe God exists. But when things don't go right, they feel God has abandoned them. We can't blame them, judging by the evils and ills going on in the country.

She has been married for years. Always experiencing one miscarriage or the other. She kept her faith strong, still bliving God. she finally put to bed. But d child start dey sick. She Fasted, prayed, did all d every every. Few days make d baby clock 1, The baby died. Sympathisers were telling her God knows best, blah blah blah. Out of no where, she started cursing God. She's no longer going to church, shes a full time atheist.

That was why I said most of them have a personal grudge against God. Cc

DeSepiero (you dat called me olodo)

Which of the Gods among the many that people believe in exist?

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by DeSepiero(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:

That was why I said most of them have a personal grudge against God. Cc DeSepiero (you dat called me olodo)

Just one lady's misfortune and you conclude on 'most' atheists?
Are you not confirming the olodoness?

4 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by mmsen: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
The OP is a half-wit.

People do a lot of things that are a waste of time, especially when those people are the ignorant children of people who believe in witches, spirits, deities and curses.

Going to church is a waste of time but there are people there as we speak. Four hours later some of them will still be there. Why would a reasonable person spend 5+ hours jumping up and down, pleading for help and rolling around in 'prayer'? Why would a reasonable person talk to the sky?

People scrape their foreheads on mats, daily. For what reason? What tangible benefit do they receive?

People give pastors money for 'healing' then die abruptly because a pastor cannot cure cancer. Likewise babalawos and alfas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2016
If I hear undecided go and tell that to the mad person on the street undecided
1stCitizen:

Jeez! do not say what you do not know. Churches in the UK are not taxed.

When I say support it is not just support but financial support. For every £1 a church collects in the UK, HMRC gives them 20 pence.

If I give £1000 as offering the Government tops it up £20

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Which of the Gods among the many that people believe in exist?

Good question. At least you believe there are gods so forget the Atheism crap. Baal is a god. There are lesser gods and a supreme one.

Even the bible acknowledges there are are many gods but asks Christians to worship no other god beside Jehovah for he is a jealous God.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Ranchhoddas: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Niflheim:
@sorextee, let me tell you small gossip, there is this muslim man I know that secretly likes to drink beer, and hates the guilt of sleeping with Agege asewos every weekend!!! So someone told him about pentecostal christianity and how the moment you have finished sinning, all you do is say, "Father I have sinned, forgive me!!!"..........................................HE NO LONGER GOES TO THE MOSQUE!!! HE IS NOW A FULL TIME CHRISTIAN!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Good question. At least you believe there are gods so forget the Atheism crap. Baal is a god. There are lesser gods and a supreme one.

Even the bible acknowledges there are are many gods but asks Christians to worship no other God beside Jehovah for he is a jealous God.

I do not believe that there are any Gods. People believe in many different Gods but the reality is that all these a Gods are human ideas. The bible is just another religious book. According to the Hindus verses there is no God but Brahma. The Koran says there is no God but Allah. Your religious book is not the only book that knows how to make claims about other imaginary Gods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! / Meta-ethics: The Nature And Origins Of Good And Evil / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.