Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (17603 Views)

"Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Jalinco: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
A book about your life
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by richard870(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Mirage turned Reality

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by telim: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2016
journey of a Broke Nigga

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by nabiz(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2016
MY LIFE ON EARTH.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by jaycpu(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
'The path of an innocent boy'
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by uchesino(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2016
GRACE
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Jalinco: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
How i was dis-virgined by my cousins husband smiley

STOP IT, I say STOP IT, just STOP IT. When will our girls stop all these cousin, cousin's husband, uncle, step dad dis-virgin me lies, it seems completely outdated now. Simply tell me somebody like you has opened the gate. The other stupid girl, who has been overstroked by that stupid Alapata was telling me "uncle lies" last week.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by testional(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Jalinco:

STOP IT, I say STOP IT, just STOP IT. When will our girls stop all these cousin, cousin's husband, uncle, step dad dis-virgin me lies, it seems completely outdated now. Simply tell me somebody like you has opened the gate. The other stupid girl, who has been overstroked by that stupid Alapata was telling me "uncle lies" last week.
. My will be " NO GUN NO GLORY
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by psalm32: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
The strategist
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Peerlessme(f): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning all I am new. mine will be Me Myself and I
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by prinxpalax(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2016
i saw,i fought and i conquered
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Kodejuice: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
LoL, The Story of my Life
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by psalm32: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2016
A good example
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by tayooluwole: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
A Legitimate Rituals

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by prodiG(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
My story: The life of a prodigy sad
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Sobeautiful: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
The Lineage of Grace
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Ogbulaba(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
AGAINST ALL ODDS, and CHRONICLES OF AN ONLY SON
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by ojezee(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
a boy from there .2 doubting my sanity
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by soleexx(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
"THE UN'PREDICTOR". The Genesys Season 1..is only the season available in box office...
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by dejavubobo1(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
"Who am i?"
Asin like Kunfu panda (that ll take u 33yrs in a cave)

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2016
APC deceived me
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by KingTom(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
The cataclysmic change in the fantastic life of an Enigma. cool
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Mine would be a story of betrayal, advnture,struggle,high risk,near death episodes,daring n not minding my limits,hustle from d ground up,gradual rise & more tests,mistakes & lessons,becoming the man i am... I think i 'll call it "OF MEN AND GODS"

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by uvalued(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
#godinFlesh, my identity
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Eze2000(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
ruthless betrayals
I have already written it.
check my signature ...the link is there

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by aadvark: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2016
A Loner's Oddyssey.
The Introvert Within.
Behind The Mask.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by uchewilliam18: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2016
The Adventures of Uchi William .
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Sirlaw9859(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Like citizens,like nation...........your nation is a reflection of it people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by AuroraB(f): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Memunah:
Delay is not denial
grin eet eez well cheesy cool
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by CashZamani(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
The power of silence, struggle and painful survival
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Liquidfart: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2016
From frying pan to AC

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo) / Rebirth / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.