Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: (914 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by idealcons: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
INTRODUCTION
Our Organization is basically formed to face the challenges of human power in our modern society, we help sort out stress of looking for a suitable applicants to be employed in various careers, our organization arrange pre-interviews for intending clients depending on the job title and we also help our clients by train our domestic staffs.

OUR SERVICE CHARGE

CONTRACT PAYMENT:-
With contract payment, we charge a considerable amount on each staff employed on a monthly bases and we shall pay the staff their salary through our office payroll.

YEARLY PAYMENT:-
We recruit a suitable staff and take a service charge of N10, 000 on each staff for one year,but for drivers, we charge 15,000. if any staff decides to live before the tenure of one year we send you a replacement for free within the range of one year on each staff employed through us.

We will be very glad if your organization can partner with us. We shall be very ready to provide you with reliable workers at our best service.

Thanks
Re: We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by Jigolo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
this is good but what about people like us in need of jobs I want to work domestic /administrative office clerk anything so far thepay is considerable pls me number is 08029423726
Re: We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by bohler(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2010
i need a nanny. how do i get you? u may send a mail to my box detunde12@yahoo.com
Re: We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by Blazing99: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2010
you didn't even state the company name or contact. sounds scandalous to me
Re: We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by morayosola: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
Please wat is your company name or how do we contact you. My company needs a driver ASAP. You can call me on 017450324. Thank you.
Re: We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: by RentAHelp: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
For office Staff and Domestic Staff
www.rentahelpng.com

(1) (Reply)

Hr Assdstants& Accounts Officers Needed Asap! / Firs Test Venue / Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.