Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device (2533 Views)

Apple Ipod Touch 64gb 4th Generation For Sale @ 20k... Anambra state / UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate / Brand New Ipod Touch 6TH Generation 16gb for sale. (4 pieces) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,

These are not my words, I believe it best described best way to solve the problem with your iDevices

Follow these steps if you've forgotten your passcode, or if a message says that your device is disabled.

iPhones get disabled for all sorts of reasons, and most of the time it’s an accident. You didn’t forget your iPhone passcode. Thieves usually won’t even try to figure out your passcode – they’ll just erase your iPhone or sell it for parts. That’s what makes this problem so frustrating. In this article, I’ll explain why your iPhone is disabled and says connect to iTunes, how to fix the problem, and explain the most common reasons why iPhones become disabled so you can prevent it from happening again.

Why Do iPhones Become Disabled?

I've seen a lot of disabled iPhones. Here are two most common reasons why this happens:
1. Kids. Kids love iPhones and they love pushing buttons. Timmy gets upset when the buttons stop working and Mommy isn’t happy that her iPhone is disabled.
2. Snoopers. Friends and family members don’t always realize they don’t have an unlimited number of guesses to figure out your iPhone passcode.

How Many Guesses Do I Have Before My iPhone Becomes Disabled?

iPhones don’t become disabled on the first or second incorrect passcode attempt. Here’s how many times you can enter an incorrect passcode before your iPhone is disabled:

1-5 incorrect passcode attempts: No problem.
6 incorrect attempts: iPhone disabled for 1 minute.
7 incorrect attempts: iPhone disabled for 5 minutes.
8 incorrect attempts: iPhone disabled for 15 minutes.
9 incorrect attempts: iPhone disabled for 60 minutes.
10 incorrect attempts: “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” or iPhone is completely erased if Erase Data is turned on in Settings -> Touch ID & Passcode (or Settings -> Passcode for iPhones without Touch ID).

I’m Not Good With The iPhone Keypad. Can I Disable My iPhone By Accident?

No. It’s hard to accidentally disable an iPhone, and here’s why: You can enter the same incorrect passcode an unlimited number of times and it only counts as 1 incorrect passcode attempt. Let’s look at an example.
You’re at a wedding and you really need to check the football/9jabet game, but your wife won’t be happy if she discovers you care more about your fantasy football team/bet than her second cousin’s wedding vows. You try to enter your passcode without looking at your iPhone, but it’s not working because you’re entering 1536 instead of 1539, over and over again. Is your iPhone disabled? No. Your iPhone will only become disabled if you enter 6different incorrect passcodes.

Can I Unlock My iPhone After It Is Disabled?

Unfortunately, the answer is NO. Once your iPhone says “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes”, there is nothing you can do to unlock it. People sometimes think Apple Stores have special tools that can unlock disabled iPhones, but they don’t.

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TO COMPLETELY ERASE YOUR iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch AND START OVER.

The good news is that you can restore from the last backup your made before your iPhone became disabled. If you’ve backed up your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to iTunes or iCloud, you’ll be able to restore your data after you erase your iPhone. After your iPhone is disabled, however, there is no way to back up the current data on the device. If you don’t have a backup, you’ll have to set up your iPhone from scratch.

HOW DO I ERASE MY iPhone/iPad/iPod touch IF IT IS DISABLED

You can erase your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud, but I recommend using iTunes because it always works if you do it the way I describe. If you use iCloud, you need to know your Apple ID and password, and your iPhone has to be connected to the internet.

Using iTunes is the simplest, easiest way, but I’ll describe how to do both.

iTunes

Apple’s support article recommends an unnecessary, overcomplicated trial-and-error process of determining which restore method to use based on the kind of relationship your iPhone had with your computer before it was disabled. Just move on if you didn’t understand that – that’s why I say it’s too complicated! There is absolutely no downside (in fact, there may be benefits) to erasing your iPhone the way I recommend, and it always works. [/b](Trust me thats what I use all the time)[/b] or just contact me

The type of restore I recommend when your iPhone is disabled is called a DFU restore.

MY RECOMMENDATION

To Restore your iDevice via iTunes. I recommend you first download your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch firmware to your PC first. YOU MUST HAVE LOAD OF DATA O! Files are in GB

Here is HOW:
• Visit https://ipsw.me/
• Select your device from the dropdown list
• Also download the Latest iTunes Software at the Right side of the website best compatible with your PC either 32bit/64bit or Macbook PC
• Select your iOS Version (Select the ios highlighted in GREEN) that the latest.
• And Download to your PC
• You can now do a DFU Restore via iTunes.
• Still having problem? contact me(Whatsapp) or simply give your device to a Phone/Software Engineer. Its Easy trust me

iCloud

If your iPhone was signed into iCloud and you had Find My iPhone turned on before it was disabled, you can use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com to erase your iPhone. You need to sign in with your Apple ID and password, choose your iPhone from the All My Devices dropdown menu, and choose Erase iPhone. Continue to the next section after your iPhone finishes erasing.

Set Your iPhone Up Again

After you restore your iPhone with iTunes or erase it using iCloud, the way to proceed depends on whether you have an iTunes backup, iCloud backup, or no backup. Follow these instructions after you see the white Set Up screen on your iPhone. If the screen is dark and you’re not sure if the restore is finished, press the Home button on your iPhone. If you see the Set Up screen, move on.
 If you backed up your iPhone to iCloud before it was disabled and you used iTunes to DFU restore your iPhone, unplug your iPhone from your computer. (It’s already unplugged if you used iCloud to erase your iPhone). Choose Restore from iCloud Backup during the setup process on your iPhone.
 If you backed up your iPhone to iTunes before it was disabled and erased it using iCloud.com, choose Restore from iTunes backup during the setup process. If you restored your iPhone using iTunes, choose to restore from your iTunes backup using the Set Up screen in iTunes.
 If you don’t have a backup, I recommend you unplug your iPhone from your computer (its already as if you used iCloud.com to erase your iPhone) and set up your iPhone while it’s disconnected from iTunes. You can sync your iPhone with iTunes after you set it up, if that’s what you want to do. (I don’t.)

iPhone is Enabled!

Your iPhone is up and running and you’ve learned the common reasons why iPhones get disabled in the first place. If your iPhone is disabled again, you know exactly how to fix it.

If you’d like to leave a comment, I’m interested to know how your iPhone was disabled in the comments section below.

Here is the Apple Link to the Tutorial..
https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT204306

IF you are having the problem stated above and can’t get it solve with the help explained. Simple give your device to any Phone/Software Engineer to do a Complete Restore on your device as New for You. ALL PREVIOUS FILES/DATA ON THE DEVICE WILL BE GONE FOREVER(Charges Apply)

NOTE
IF your device was previously on iCloud before it got disabled. After successfully Restore to a FRESH DEVICE. You will be required to sign in into the previous account before going further.
IF the account on the device isn’t your after restore and you don’t have the Apple ID & Password.

YOU DON ENTER ICLOUD LOCK BE THAT !.

For your iCloud Removal Service and Network Unlocking (For any Device)
Contact me for Order and Price (Device Status will be Checked first)

AKOREDE BELLO (DREADVIRUS)
+2348088427334 (Whatsapp/Call/Text)
Email: updatekorede@gmail.com
TECH COMPUTER SYSTEMS & UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS

1 Like

Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello
Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
UPDATE

Identify Your iPhone Model

https://support.apple.com/en-ng/HT201296
Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
iCloud remove for iPad WiFi, iWatch, iPod, Macbook (Serial Numbers Only 100% instant)
Price: N15, 000:00 (Price is subjected to change without Notice)
Duration: 1-12hours

Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Year 2016 was a Wonderful Journey for me Personally, Businesses Wise, Educational, Life Challenges, Competition & so many other Newbies. On Behalf of Me,Myself & I. This year 2017 will be A GREAT YEAR for YOU & ME.
Come Along as we Ride On,Don't Fall OFF, Watch Your Steps!! We Will Make it Through Successfully. HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN

From
(DREADVIRUS)
TECH COMPUTER SYSTEMS & UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS.
Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Cruisez: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Macaulish:

The Year 2016 was a Wonderful Journey for me Personally, Businesses Wise, Educational, Life Challenges, Competition & so many other Newbies. On Behalf of Me,Myself & I. This year 2017 will be A GREAT YEAR for YOU & ME.
Come Along as we Ride On,Don't Fall OFF, Watch Your Steps!! We Will Make it Through Successfully. HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN

From
AKOREDE BELLO(DREADVIRUS)
TECH COMPUTER SYSTEMS & UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS.

Do you still provide unlock service? I have a SONY XPERIA M2 for unlock. the IMEI number is 353255062417558
Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cruisez:

Do you still provide unlock service? I have a SONY XPERIA M2 for unlock. the IMEI number is 353255062417558

3 Question For you.

1. Is your Phone requesting "SIM Network Unlock Code" ??
2. Locked to Which Carrier
3. I hope your sim lock counter isn't block yet ??

IF YES TO ALL.

Knock me on my Whatsapp and lets deal.

Check my signature.
Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
OUR SERVICES ARE::
Network & iCloud Unlocking,
System Sales,
Repair,
Smartphone Software Related, Phones Sales,
Online Purchase & items Shippings,
Programming & Back-End Decryption.

Technically & Efficiently tailored to meet your service request needs + Money Back Guaranteed on all Refundable Service.

Contact Details in Signature.

Call/SMS:: +2348088427334
WhatsApp::> https:///2347037886510
Telegram: https:///DreadVirus8

Re: If You Forgot The Passcode For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch, Or Your Device by Macaulish(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S8 For Sale **SOLD** / Selling My New 50inches Samsung 4k Smart Tv. / SOLD- Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 6pro @55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.