Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice (25801 Views)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / US Finally Speaks On Aisha Buhari's Alleged Crime / US Finally Speaks On Aisha Buhari's Alleged Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by presido997(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
This country z turning 2 sumtin else
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by HoneyB10(f): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by abimic(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
So disheartening a pitiful news, man's injustice to fellow man, I do know for sure these half-baked kooky dudes would meet their monstrous waterloo soonest. Rapist everywhere, may God deliver us all from evil doers lurking around.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by ayooladee(f): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kakamorufu:
may God help us all, human beings sha. God will grant you quicck healing and get your justice in due time. Iseeeee
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by chubbygal(f): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Zoharariel:
Reporting to duty: November, Charlie, Kilo, Four, Moskow - Requesting permission from NCAN Worldwide to scan suspect names from “R.ape HQ” in Abia - Over? grin cheesy grin

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by abbey621(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
I smell lies.

She said in a soft, low voice, ‘‘I was at home when one of my friends came to call me last Sunday (June 26). She brought a salad and said we should eat together. I obliged. It was around 8pm [/b]and while we were eating the salad not far from my house.

Sign of waywardness,sign of poor upbringing.

‘We showed him the remaining salad but instead, he started dragging us away. When we got to a road that leads to where the high chief lives, he dragged us through another road.

So one guy is able to drag two females through two roads?

She cried, adding, ‘‘Ikechukwu went out and returned with two bottles of stout offering the content to us to drink. That was when I stood up to ask where the high chief who he said summoned us was. He became violent and said we should drink the stout.

Mrs. Ejike explained that the two men that raped her daughter have since fled the village.
‘‘I did not know them. It was when this incident happened that I learnt they are from the same village with me. [b]The other girl was not injured and her parents said she was not molested.
I reported the matter to the police at Afugiri Police Station.”

Hahahaha, the other girl was not molested? WTF? Did she use juju or what. Seriously, this story should be investigated!!
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Thoughty2(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
This girl must get justice. And the video of the two men being tormented must be broadcast.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by TheSPEAKER(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp

Just don't wait till 15th before taking decisive step. Try putting together available money you people have come up with. Ensure you are engaging your efforts to raising some money for it.

You can accompany your mum to see him BEFORE that date with some raised amount of money. Speak with him. Try to have him know that you're doing so and so toward raising the remaining amount. You can give an estimated date THAT YOU BELIEVE by then your efforts would have yielded the desired balance. Be realistic. Genuinely make sure you're doing your best.

Any responsible landlord should understand this.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by andyanders: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Incorrect1:
push it to fp

stop posting your nonsense problem here when the subject matter is of a child been raped and you are posting everywhere your house problem.

The commissioner of police should come in here and help the victim in order to have the people involved arrested. Their parents should be arrested and the said building should be taken by the government and be demolished. The owner of the building should be arrested to produce the boys involved in the rape.

Another issue here is, why was the other girl not raped by the guys. It could be that the other girl was used by the guys to get the girl. Proper invetigation should be carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by berrystunn(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Incorrect1:
push it to fp

Call me...
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Orikinla(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have forwarded the report to her.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Orikinla(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iamjoshkiz:
It is well

Another FTC again...
This is a good sign that my team is going there.

This FTC is dedicated to Team PRINCEAKINS
Celebrating FTC on a crime report of an unfortunate girl?
Are you all right?

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2016
abbey621:
I smell lies.

Sign of waywardness,sign of poor upbringing.

So one guy is able to drag two females through two roads?

Hahahaha, the other girl was not molested? WTF? Did she use juju or what. Seriously, this story should be investigated!!

What you have just said does not make the molestation of a minor right.

What those men did was wrong. They must be punished. Period.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by MeAboki(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Reporting to duty: November, Charlie, Kilo, Four, Moskow - Requesting permission from NCAN Worldwide to scan suspect names from “R.ape HQ” in Abia - Over? grin cheesy grin

LOL, where is glossy6: come and see, una done score own goal again.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by abbey621(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

What you have just said does not make the molestation of a minor right.

What those men did was wrong. They must be punished. Period.

You've already convicted the men based on one side of the story right? Even the other girl who was also kidnapped said she was not molested. The only thing that seems to make the men look guilty is the fact that they ran away otherwise I find the story very suspicious. Perhaps these girls are wayward girls from the neighborhood that have lost their innocence a long time ago, I wouldn't be surprised as 11 and 12 year old children are now getting pregnant easily in Nigeria nowadays even when not raped or molested. Perhaps they were actually molested, who knows? Were any tests carried out? In advanced countries DNA evidence solves this case but in Nigeria na O.Y.O grin
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm.... This is extremely sad! cry

what's funny here
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Kruzilano(m): 2:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Too bad... Unforgettable pain!
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by 989900: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Iamjoshkiz:
[s]It is well

Another FTC again...
This is a good sign that my team is going there.

This FTC is dedicated to Team PRINCEAKINS[/s]
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by 989900: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
[s]Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
push it to fp[/s]
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Afritop(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
ITS LIKE EVERY RAPE INCIDENT THAT OCCUR IN NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AIDED BY THE POLICE WHEN YOU REPORT A CASE TO THEM THEY WILL ENSURE THAT THEY KILL THE CASE PROVIDED THAT THE VILLIAN IS INFLUENTIAL. MANY REPORTED CASES OF RAPE TO THE POLICE HAS BEEN MADE USELESS BY THE POLICE BY NOT PROVIDED BACKUP BUT INSTEAD INSULTED AND THREATENED THE VICTIMS. AND THEIR SPOKESPERSON WHO KNOW NOTHING WILL INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT THE ACT WAS CONSENSUAL.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Afritop(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
I CAN REMEMBER THE VIDEO OF A GANG-RAPE INCIDENT IN ABSU WHERE POLICE SPOKESPERSON INITIALLY TRIED TO KILL THE CASE BY SAYING IT DIDNT OCCUR IN THE UNIVERSITY AND THEN MANOEUVRED THAT THE ACT WAS CONSENSUAL. IF NOT FOR PUBLIC OPINION AND PRESSURE FROM NGOS AND THE LIKES THEY WONT ACT BY ARRESTING THE CULPRITS

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by jaydee87(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
its really bad for our young girls to bemolested almost everyday, isuspect the friend shr should held for questioning cos why was she not touched or hage her mother given in to pressure from the suspects parent. its becoming a routine and a stop has to be in place.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by SweetieConstie(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

what's funny here

I said "This is extremely sad!"! Please, learn to read and understand properly or rather, wash your eyes with hypo! undecidedangry
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
A young defenseless girl has been gang raped and people are still calling on NCAN. I wish to God it does not happen in your families because then you will see how stupid it is to make fun of such. A very hurtful eye opener

Hope she gets the help she needs
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by Barney11: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2016
eeeyaaa,if only ur a northerner,but this one ur among the 5%,i dont know,but i plead Aisha buhari and the popular ceo of Ace charity (zahra)helps. may almighty come to ur rescue and punish the offenders.dont cry child.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by babychi85: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is a pity that our country has turn to something else, my advice is keep praying to God, he will answer you, have faith in him. God of vengeance will fight for your daughter.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by babychi85: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
What about the other girl, was she rape, what happen to her.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by glossy6(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
MeAboki:

LOL, where is glossy6: come and see, una done score own goal again.

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3217791/3-men-human-head-niger

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3219781/dead-body-eunice-mojisola-olawale

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3220184/fulani-herdsmen-attack-beji-niger

All in a day cool cool cool

"Both committees have resolved to commence
investigation into the matter . The Ambassador
had, in a letter dated June 9 , alleged that three
members of the House namely: Hon. Mohammed
Garba Gololo (APC, Bauchi), Hon. Samuel Ikon
(PDP, Akwa Ibom ) and Hon. Mark Gbillah (APC,
Benue) had, on a recent visit to US for the
International Visitor Leadership Programme,
brought disrepute to the parliament by allegedly
soliciting for sex from prostitutes and grabbing
an hotel housekeeper"

Despite marrying 4 wives minus 1 plus 1 minus 1 plus 1 (endless divorce and marrying to keep the no at 4)

https://www.nairaland.com/3219744/sex-scandal-reps-summon-us

www.nairaland.com/3219377/nigerians-react-over-suspected-fulani

Even your emirs and sultans are not left out

https://www.nairaland.com/2951868/village-head-defiles-13-year-old-kano
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by MeAboki(m): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2016
glossy6:

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3217791/3-men-human-head-niger

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3219781/dead-body-eunice-mojisola-olawale

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3220184/fulani-herdsmen-attack-beji-niger

All in a day cool cool cool

"Both committees have resolved to commence
investigation into the matter . The Ambassador
had, in a letter dated June 9 , alleged that three
members of the House namely: Hon. Mohammed
Garba Gololo (APC, Bauchi), Hon. Samuel Ikon
(PDP, Akwa Ibom ) and Hon. Mark Gbillah (APC,
Benue) had, on a recent visit to US for the
International Visitor Leadership Programme,
brought disrepute to the parliament by allegedly
soliciting for sex from prostitutes and grabbing
an hotel housekeeper"

Despite marrying 4 wives minus 1 plus 1 minus 1 plus 1 (endless divorce and marrying to keep the no at 4)

https://www.nairaland.com/3219744/sex-scandal-reps-summon-us

www.nairaland.com/3219377/nigerians-react-over-suspected-fulani

Even your emirs and sultans are not left out

https://www.nairaland.com/2951868/village-head-defiles-13-year-old-kano

LOL, glossy6 glossy6 glossy6, I can see you have spent quite some time digging few examples from the past - though including some recent ones.
How a about settling this in little exercise; lets draw a line from today and start tallying the number of new reported cases and see who would acquire the highest number by the end of the month in the other's backyard.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by glossy6(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
MeAboki:

LOL, glossy6 glossy6 glossy6, I can see you have spent quite some time digging from the few examples from the past - though including some recent ones.
How a about settling this in little exercise; lets draw a line from today and start tallying the number of new reported cases and see who would acquired the highest number by the end of the month in the other's backyard.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
I am not in competition with you, nay any nairalander. I only needed to prove to you that your backyard is not as clean as you pretend them to be. I've done just that and have moved on. Cheers
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by MeAboki(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
glossy6:

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
I am not in competition with you, nay any nairalander. I only needed to prove to you that your backyard is not as clean as you pretend them to be. I've done just that and have moved on. Cheers

You keep missing the point and going round and round in circle and proving nothing.
I repeat; I have never claimed in any of my posts that my region is free of crime but condemn the hypocrisy of your ppl for being quick to point at others while in fact they far worse being committed in their own backyard.
More the reason why I challenged you to start counting the new reported crimes in our respective regions between now to the end of the month; in order to prove who are more criminally inclined - a challenge which you have clearly rejected out of fear of the inevitable obvious outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / 21-Year-Old Man Jailed In Kwara For Love Scam (Pictured) / 27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.