Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Android App Monetization Insights... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android App Monetization Insights... (1508 Views)

Which Monetization Network Best Pay For Android? / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App / Best Monetization Network For Mobile App Developers/ownwers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App Monetization Insights... by lekropasky(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello Guys, i seriously want to know how profitable is it to monetize android Apps as i have no idea about it. Thanks...
Re: Android App Monetization Insights... by mykomini(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
If truly u have an App you want to monetize , you can monitize it with google Admob. Signup with your gmail account with a google chrome or mozilla fire fox browser
Re: Android App Monetization Insights... by larisoft: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
From my experience; it is profitable but you have to put in a lot of work and make an app that suits the advert monetization strategy.

For your app to make enough cents in a day, it has to be an app that will keep users hooked for hours. Hence, a Music Player App, Game, or social forumn like Nairaland where people spend hours each day will make far money than an app for exercise which users will never use more than once in a day, and they'd be even too busy in the day to click around your ads.

In more details, the amount you make depends on the amount of impressions you get. An impression refers to what happens when a user sees one ad rendered in your app. 1000 impressions roughly translates to one dollar (with admob). This means that you will need to get upto 1000 users daily to expect a dollar each day. Of course, you can add more than one ad in your app.

If I'm to be too bold, I would say you should expect to make 10 dollars daily when you hit 2000 users for an app that users find addictive and use several times in a day.

Good Luck, bro.
Re: Android App Monetization Insights... by kosytedy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
You may also think of In-app purchases. Like buying points or life in games, purchasing more chatroom time (like 2go), etc. wink
Re: Android App Monetization Insights... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
some app uses google billing API based on item bought .
Re: Android App Monetization Insights... by Ssathugit: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2021
So that my costs of producing content in the app will pay off and I have agreed to cooperate with the chrome extension monetization . I show their proxy servers in my two iPhone apps and talk about the benefits and they share the profits with me. I earn good money as I have a lot of traffic from Europe

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Programmers Wanted / Learn Object Oriented Programming (OOP) AT SANDCROFT SOFTWARE / Were Best To Learn Mobile App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.