Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? (29400 Views)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
cindybaby22:

you are right
that guy got serious issues with women
i doubt if he was raised by a woman at all
his bitterness is something else, all his comments are geared at making women feel less human.
smh for him.

Seriously. I usually feel pity for him whenever I read his comments. He once said 'nothing good can come out of a woman' and I asked him about his mum, claims he grew up with one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Joy1706(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Looking forward to it.

Would love to put you in your place again wink

Cause I have questions.

1) does the curtains match the blind

2) are you a screamer or a moaner
Hehehehehe! You have quite the imagination don't you. Put me in m place indeed. You didn't even come close.
Go jerk off or something. You sound like a bitcch in heat

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by ify84(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Xbox222:

And you call yourself a man?
I bet your wife must be the head of that home

Lolz... Ok, she is a student, I give her transport daily to skol, then pay her fees and buy her books... So, she is d head with her surname?
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by ify84(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Tmaritas76:
are you sure she is not the one marring you

Just as u are sure.... Joke Sylva married Olu Jacobs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Xbox222: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
ify84:

Lolz... Ok, she is a student, I give her transport daily to skol, then pay her fees and buy her books... So, she is d head with her surname?
You are paying all her bills and yet she is not using your name. Can't you see how weak and daft you are?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Joy1706:

You think every woman can be bullied like your mom. She that stayed home to take care of you, look how useless you turned out to be. Who accepted to marry you? Me. Who took you home to my parents? Me. Just so you know, where I'm from the woman's family takes care of the traditional marriage. So this your useless argument won't fly with me.
When you marry, go to the remotest village and find a girl who will turn u into her god. As for me and girls like me, u have jammed the strongest rock. Hahahahahaha! Who is the fowl that gave birth to this creature please. 'He decides if you work or stay at home to take care of the kids' hahahahahha. You cracking me up big time. It's not a small sontin. A full grown adult like me. Lmao! I blame the women who submit to senseless fools like this one sha. That's what is bringing all this insult
n what happens if i returned all this sh*t u call insult to ur mama? Lol u see how its sounds? I respect women all women n i respect d dignity of women enough to not ulter verbal words on them no matter what... I don't expect u to understand. Just so u know. Am not a gentleman. I just respect anyperson that deserves to be respected n that includes the woman who gave birth to u. So incase u know my mouth is not inelastic to insults. Learn how to talk with the opposite sex politely even when arguing if not u will bring insults to d dignity of other women. E.g ur mum. N u will bring more insults to urself. E.g like d bashing u r geting on dis Topic alone. Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I see am Bros, The girl don buy market today grin
I trust guys to bombard her.
i tell u bro. She nogo do dis mistake again
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Hehehehehe! You have quite the imagination don't you. Put me in m place indeed. You didn't even come close.
Go jerk off or something. You sound like a bitcch in heat

I thought you said you were done? wink

Like that gaping cave between your legs you're going to remain open until I'm done with you grin
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Thunderlicious: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
doll912:

*Rotfl oh gosh, u even had to go check my dp, u are so jobless and pained. Maybe I should place a dp with my ring. I'm not even gonna check your profile to ascertain if you are male or female... you are that worthless. Last time I checked one out of 7 billion is very insignificant... yes your opinion is.

https://www.nairaland.com/3221044/pre-wedding-pics
Check the above link and see your mate...no time. Give up the issue of retaining your lastname, get married (dats if u are lucky enough to find someone- i doubt that) and be happy like others. MENOPAUSE IS REAL!!!
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by ify84(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Xbox222:

You are paying all her bills and yet she is not using your name. Can't you see how weak and daft you are?

I would have replied you with a good response... But you are not yet matured... Because, when you try to pass a point, don't insult people you don't know.. .. Calling someone daft because his thinking is different from yours is unfortunate. I leave it at that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by doll912(f): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Check the above link and see your mate...no time. Give up the issue of retaining your lastname, get married (dats if u are lucky enough to find someone- i doubt that) and be happy like others. MENOPAUSE IS REAL!!!

It's either you can't read or u are blind and oh, jobless ( send me links).Getting married isn't a problem for me. Like I said, i'll upload a pic with my ring so you can cover your ugly face in shame. I have nothing against changing last names...it's a choice thing. Don't bring your backward mentality into it. I'm young,( under 25)beautiful, have a man, a life and I'm making money so choke on your hate. And I closed from work early so I have your time.hater oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by doll912(f): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Seems the only thing women in your kin have achieved is marriage...too bad they are spectators in a world where some of us are aiming to be top players. And oh, I have a man who loves me just the way I am. Choke on your hate sucker and go to hell while at it... BTW you really must be unemployed to be sending me links....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Fanirandele: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Then get ready to pass menopause with no husband.

duh is she supposed to be threatened by that? OP already said many married women do it which means they get married. Joke Silva has been married for decades so you can't scare anyone sensible woman with that crap.

@OP, no wonder you've been divorced twice undecided you are petty

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by cindybaby22(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Seriously. I usually feel pity for him whenever I read his comments. He once said 'nothing good can come out of a woman and I asked him about his mum, claims he grew up with one.
@bold like seriously

that guy needs help... guess he never felt the love of a mother... but even at that, the way he goes about hating on women beats my imagination. i am very observant, with the little time i have spent in this section, i will rank him the no 1 misogynist in this family section...

but what abt my sallah gift...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
yorex2011:
Opened the thread to see whether any reasonable comments have come in since my last visit, only to still see one negligible human being quoting everybody..
Like wtf is this nonsense cry
lol dude u r damn funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:

Remove your head from your ass, you are full of sh1t! You cannot even comprehend simple logic! Walahi your papa drink too much brukutu before them born you. Let me rephrase it for for a dullard like you to understand. You should start your crusade from your mother who adopted your fathers own surname. Idiot go and tell your mother to dump your father's surname and start bearing her maiden name anuofia! It was okay for you when your mother adopted your fathers surname but you want to go to another man's house with your maiden name, abi? You are cursed with a curse! You will never marry in this life!
thanks for ur interpretation. I have told her nicely manytimes but she wouldn't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It is what it is, these things happen.

I don't chase women around, especially exes, that's what Lawyer's are for grin

Islam, Hindu, Ifa, it doesn't matter to me. My rule, non negotiable wink
thumbs up for u bro. To me it should be morethan a RULE, probably a LAW!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
doll912:

Seems the only thing women in your kin have achieved is marriage...too bad they are spectators in a world where some of us are aiming to be top players. And oh, I have a man who loves me just the way I am. Choke on your hate sucker and go to hell while at it... BTW you really must be unemployed to be sending me links....
n u opened it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
uupgrade:
thumbs up for u bro. To me it should be morethan a RULE, probably a LAW!

My lawyer told me that my 2nd ex thought it might be easier for her too in case you know we got back together.

Yeah right. The one wey I dey enter court to attend hearing accompanied by different young and pretty grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My lawyer told me that my 2nd ex thought it might be easier for her too in case you know we got back together.

Yeah right. The one wey I dey enter court to attend hearing accompanied by different young and pretty grin
lol dude u r good at dis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by edbor(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
thinking joy1706 would have gotten enough supporters by now, i feel sorry for her and she even said "must i be like my mother" even more sorry for the pain you will cause to your mum. . .

I'm going to say a prayer for you so your twisted mindset will change.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Thunderlicious: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
doll912:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the tin pain u no be small. You are equally jobless to have opened that link...
We are still waiting for the picture of your wedding ring. In fact, post a picture of you wearing your wedding ring, a picture of the unlucky man putting the ring on your finger, and some of your wedding pics. Old cargo like u.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Thunderlicious: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Joy1706:
I AM KEEPING MY MAIDEN NAME. GO AND DIE

That is, IF you ever get married.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Thunderlicious: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Joy1706:

If any man chooses to be a caveman in this century, I'll tarnish their dignity as much as I like

That's why u can NEVER find a husband. Menopause is going to be your maiden name.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I dont see what is wrong with a woman keeping her maiden name. Marriage is not about monotony but two people understanding and reaching a compromise.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by doll912(f): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Thunderlicious:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the tin pain u no be small. You are equally jobless to have opened that link...
We are still waiting for the picture of your wedding ring. In fact, post a picture of you wearing your wedding ring, a picture of the unlucky man putting the ring on your finger, and some of your wedding pics. Old cargo like u.

Nigga be looking at my picture and wondering why he keeps disgracing himself with a little girl... Why would I open a link a hopeless nitwit like you sent?. Your IQ is obviously in single digits. Old cargo? Lol.... when I'm the one disrespecting your frustrated brain? Obviously you have no job and no life and you are looking for whom to pour your frustrations on. I can help you if you would come out plain. scrap that... I don't care for your shit...
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by doll912(f): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Broke, frustrated, pained and stupid...what did you do to be living such a hard life? Waiting for my pictures? Jeez! He's an ardent follower...too bad I don't life my live on social media so hating trolls like you don't pour your frustrations on it.im waiting for your reply sweetie...
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by muller101(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Joy1706:
Is it your beg? Mumu
u no get joy at all.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by muller101(m): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2016
vena3:

We wey don marry nko.
So so trouble from male species. We female species Don dey provide for house pass men.
How many wives husband elp recently?
seem u are in wrong hands.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by muller101(m): 5:26am On Jul 13, 2016
doll912:

Listen to your deranged self. Just take time out of your clueless mind and listen.
this one just lost her bearing.
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2016
cindybaby22:

@bold like seriously

that guy needs help... guess he never felt the love of a mother... but even at that, the way he goes about hating on women beats my imagination. i am very observant, with the little time i have spent in this section, i will rank him the no 1 misogynist in this family section...

but what abt my sallah gift...cheesy

Lolz, it's his problem jare.

It's enroute your house, don't bother about the address cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? by Joy1706(f): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Thunderlicious:

That's why u can NEVER find a husband. Menopause is going to be your maiden name.
shocked shocked shocked you don't say

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos / Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.