Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved (634 Views)

(AdSense alternative for your blog) Newest link Shortener With High Paying CPM / Adsense Alternative That Pays Well / Best Google Adsense Alternative........ Join Now And Start Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved by xmich(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
PropellerAds is a large ad network that specializes in pop-under ads but also provides standard banner ads, on-click ads, and in-banner video ads. They also have sliders, sponsored links and other ad formats available for publishers.

I recommend this network for for new bloggers who are finding it difficult to get there blogs approved by AdSense.

If your website is in one of the following niches, you will want to check them out: Games, entertainment, movies, dating, finances, software or gambling.

My first pay as a publisher was from them before I was approved by Google AdSense,try it outhttp://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=kv7

You can see other AdSense alternatives here

http://www.adpushup.com/blog/high-paying-adsense-alternatives/#15_BuySellAds

But propeller is the one i used.
Re: Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved by mich24(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
I used them before I bought AdSense
Re: Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved by mich24(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
I used them before I bought AdSense.
Re: Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved by Dajugba: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
mich24:
I used them before I bought AdSense.
how reliable is this ads?

(1) (Reply)

Duck And Hen Mate To Hatch Chick And Ducklings / Facebook Now Available In 101 Languages / Please Who Can Create A Website For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.