Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (26747 Views)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
waxxydude:
Are you a lesbbie? undecided Why the bellicose attitude? Or yo have monster vibrators?
grin romance machines? You didn't type that that's the forms sensors working.
.....❤
I was letting that guy know that women where not bithed into the world to please him.
❤Abeg! Let these ladies do what pleases them. Same as you and he do.
He and you just better be glad ya'll can find 1 that will tolerate you grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...❤Lesbians don't think you are hot though cheesy but keep just smiling grin grin

Yea right... We all know you're a lesbian. But just keep trolling. gringrin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

Yea right... We all know you're a lesbian. But just keep trolling. gringrin
❤It was the sight of you that turnt me lipsrsealed.... tongue
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by waxxydude: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin romance machines? You didn't type that that's the forms sensors working.
.....❤
I don't use "romance machines" grin
I was only letting that guy know that women where not bother into the world to please him.
❤Abeg! Let these ladies do what pleases them. Same ad you and he do.
He and you just better be glad ya'll can find 1 that will tolerate you grin
Hahaha. Yea my actual word was censored but i kinda like the cover.

Ain't gat nothing on lesbos, infact if yo asked me what i want for my born-day, i'd say three bi's and a monster Romance-Machine to treat em well. tongue
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by JonSnow(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
I've heard that gist before
Especially fgc abuloma and uniport girls
So it's true :-0

Yeah. More like Abuloma and Fatima girls in Ph city

Feddy girls, Ikenegbu girls, holy rosary and Owerri girls in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤It was the sight of you that turnt me lipsrsealed.... tongue

Come on! I'm sure the girls couldn't resist your handsome symmetrical face grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
waxxydude:
Hahaha. Yea my actual word was censored but i kinda like the cover.

Ain't gat nothing on lesbos, infact if yo asked me what i want for my born-day, i'd say three bi's and a monster Romance-Machine to treat em well. tongue
❤Why you need a machine
...... yer equipment faulty!!! grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Which one is fatima?
Hmm so ph girls don spoil like dis
JonSnow:

Yeah. More like Abuloma and Fatima girls wink
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

Come on! I'm sure the girls couldn't resist your handsome symmetrical face grin
shocked Envy! You envious because it's more attactive than yer's?
.... that's what these accusations are over!
Don't worry hommie sad
... . ..some women like ugly boys tongue
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
waxxydude:
Nigga now yo crack me again. cheesy cheesy
Lol... grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by waxxydude: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Why you need a machine
...... yer equipment faulty!!! grin
Equipment fauilty ke? Babe ayam a nigga with few words. The vibrators would be to make the fun more steamy. Plus i wanna really know how it works. Plus ayam a born-driller, so drilling with a new tool would only increase my overall sophistication. smiley You get??
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked Envy! You envious because it's more attactive than yer's?
.... that's what these accusations are over!
Don't worry hommie sad
... . ..some women like ugly boys tongue

Nope! With a nose the size of your's? Lol! I pity you, not envy. cool
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by mcversatile(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blood of jesus!!!
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

Nope! With a nose the size of your's? Lol! I pity you, not envy. cool
shocked wooooh! Somebody is cranky!!! Synzu, are you on yer monthly period again? grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's not about what you want.
women are not here for your pleasure...❤
get you 1 and sit down somewhere undecided
You think I don't have girls lol sometimes you don't talk because you feel like, know who you are talking to before talking trash. BTW how is my comment your business.

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
You think I don't have girls lol sometimes you don't talk because you feel like, know who you are talking to before talking trash. BTW how is my comment your business.
1st that picture is funny grin always has been
2. Public form. I can do what I want tongue
3. That was not trash talk I was letting you know no woman is sent to the earth for your pleasures ,allow them to live their lives in a way they please.

2 Likes

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked wooooh! Somebody is cranky!!! Sy.nzu, are you on yer monthly period again? grin

LOL. I have no ovaries, I can't shed my testicles, can I?

You on the other are a full blown woman with the face of an adult-male and a light moustache.. grin

Nature wasn't so fair embarassed
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. I have no ovaries, I can't shed my testicles, can I?

You on the other are a full blown woman with the face of an adult-male and a light moustache.. grin

Nature wasn't so fair embarassed
Ha! grin That's not what you was saying last night when you was outside my house door begging to come in grin Abeg! don't form!

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Surfboard(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oyiboman69:
even as a Christian, I support Islamic religion crucifying such demons in our generation.and I think the federal government should act quickly by punishing those caught in social Media.

Just look at dis one.

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha! grin That's not what you was saying last night when you was outside my house door begging to come in grin Abeg! don't form!

Now you making false sexual accusations grin

Well, that's typical about _whore's so I aint the least shocked! cool
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1st that picture is funny grin always has been
2. Public form. I can do what I want tongue
3. That was not trash talk I was letting you know no woman is sent to the earth for your pleasures ,allow them to live their lives in a way they please.
Your right ends where another person's right begins,
I stated my preference, never had I thought of women sent for my pleasures whatever anybody do with their lives is their business so I don't think I need your little help. Anyway nice you decide to stop by and I hope you can move now.

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

Now you making false sexual accusations grin

Well, that's typical about _whore's so I aint the least shocked! cool
shocked oooooh!
That's why you always telling them lies about the women you get grin
......Playa,I knew you was a fake!!!! I just ain't wanna out you

2 Likes

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Synzu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked oooooh!
That's why you always telling them lies about the women you get grin
......Playa,I knew you was a fake!!!! I just ain't wanna out you

LOL. Are you mad cos I score more women than your lesbian ass? Or are you mad cos I don't desire handsome women like you?

Choose one grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by fox26: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
illuminati styles, we going to burn lesibians soon
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Your right ends where another person's right begins,
I stated my preference, never had I thought of women sent for my pleasures whatever anybody do with their lives is their business so I don't think I need your little help. Anyway nice you decide to stop by and I hope you can move now.
You are correct sir.
❤And now that I have set you straight, I'll go.... bye tongue
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by BoboFashion(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
saintdennis:
PH is the lesbian capital of naija. angry

If you're dating a ph girl jes know u d side-niqqa or poster-boy

Asin eh, dem too much for PH.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. Are you mad cos I score more women than your lesbian ass? Or are you mad cos I don't desire handsome women like you?

Choose one grin
Synzu,you and i know those statments are both lies grin
....but I gotta go now wink bye

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by DozieInc(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I LOVE making friends with lesbians. the challenge of turning them into straight with my sexual powers, gives me courage and joy. iv turn seven lesbian into being straight. two got married last month. all thanks to my dick and cute face.

Your Lies fit make satan repent.

4 Likes

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by ligopedro: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
JonSnow:

Yeah. More like Abuloma and Fatima girls in Ph city

Feddy girls, Ikenegbu girls, holy rosary and Owerri girls in Imo state.
How far king of the North, when is the S7 coming? grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Mcowubaba: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oyiboman69:
even as a Christian, I support Islamic religion crucifying such demons in our generation.and I think the federal government should act quickly by punishing those caught in social Media.
Shut up...
U holy pass them undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by JonSnow(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

How far king of the North, when is the S7 coming? grin

My guy, grin

I go advice you to go read the novel o. These people will mess with your feelings o! After waiting for one year, dem go carry only 10 episodes give person. undecided
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by JonSnow(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Which one is fatima?
Hmm so ph girls don spoil like dis

Our lady of Fatima, creek road. Around town side.

Ph girls don rotten finish na. Na today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.