Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf (28232 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by betapikin: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Moringa Oleifera is a small tree from India,Pakistan ,Nepal and some part of Africa,It has been in existence and in use for generations in some part of Eastern Asia countries for treatment and prevention of diseases such as Heart disease,Diabietes, Arnamia,Liver disease,Fever, Skin treatment and digestive disorder.

Moringa leaves is also refer to as Miracle Tree not just for fun but because of its numerous ways it can treat and prevent diseases, some culture around the globe called it Tree of Life.

Dont be surprise it has so many name such as d
Drumstick tree, Horseradish tree,Clarifier tree etc, here in Nigeria it was called Monoye by Igbos, Hausa called it Zogelle and in Yoruba land it is called Ewe Igbale.

Moringa leaves is regarded has having the HIGHEST PROTEIN RATIO than any plant so far. some of the most commonly used parts of Moringa are leaves and seeds. Its seeds and roots are used to extract oil called Ben oil and the flowers can be cooked and eaten.

Below i have gathered some scientifically proved benefits of Moringa leaves.

1. ITS SUPPLEMENT ARE BETTER THAN MOST OF NUTRITIOUS AND CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT AVAILABLE IN OUR MARKET

In a recent research it was discover that the leaves of Moringa contain more Multi vitamin providing seven times of vitamin C you can get in oranges also have four times of calcium that you can get in Milk, four times of Vitamin A that is presence in carrots,also three times of Pottasium you can get in Bananas and two times of the Protein you can get in you can get in Yogurt.

2. IT HELPS IN SUPPORTING OUR BRAIN HEALTH

Moringa give a strong support to our brain health and cognitive function because of high presence of Antioxidant and Neuro-enhancer activities.Its large presence of Vitamin E and C can control degeneration and also improve brain function.
It can also control Neurotransmiter Serotomin,Dopamine and Noradrenaline in the brain, which control our Memory,Mood,Organ function and our response to stimulus in area of Stress,Pleasure and also our Mental health.

3. IT ENHANCE WOUND HEALING

High prsence of Iron and Amino acid along with Anti-Inflammatory,Antiseptic properties in Moringa leaves can help quick healing of minor injuries,cuts,bruises or burns.

4. IT ALSO HELPS IN HAIR TREATMENT

Did you know that nutritional deficiencies or health problems can damage our hair or cause problems such as Dandruff,Split ends or breakage.so by taking Moringa supplement it will help in preventing or treatment due to high contents of Vitamin A that it contain.

5. It can also help in hair growth.
6. Its seeds can also be use to purified dirty water and clear all the impurities and make the water drinkable
7. It also aid weight loss because it provide energy without sugar
8. Its leaves can be used to treat Fever, Malaria, eyes and ear infections

ANY SIDE EFFECTS

I know this is the next question that will come into your mind don't worry yourself.
Food scienties has not discover any side effect yet, so it can be safely consumed by children and adults.it can also be mixed with our daily food such as porridge,pasta,breads etc in other to increase the nutrient content of our meals.

HOW TO PREPARE MORINGA LEAVES FOR CONSUMPTION
Just like any other vegetable choose fresh leaves because they are more nutritious, remove the stems from the leaves and cooked. You can also add them to your soups or any traditonal delicasy in your area. It is as simple as that.
You can also get the powder leaves and use it like seasoning to your foods and beverages.
You can turn Moringa leaves into powder by drieing and grinding in any type of blender you can lay your hands on.

http://balotion..com.ng/2016/07/health-benefit-of-moringa-leaves.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Taiyescott(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
k, tanx.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by betapikin: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Taiyescott:
k, tanx.

you are welcome
Lalasticlala pls do the needful
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Ahmed0336(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Like seriously I'm used to eating moringa. To be honest i don't know its medicinal value. Even this morning i ate it and drank the reminant boiled water used in cooking it.

4 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by betapikin: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Like seriously I'm used to eating moringa. To be honest i don't know its medicinal value. Even this morning i ate it and drank the remnant boiled water use in cooking it.

Whaooo shocked shocked shocked
So how did you come about it,who introduce it to you since you did not know its medicina value

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Ahmed0336(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
betapikin:

Whaooo shocked shocked shocked
So how did you come about it,who introduce it to you since you did not know its medicina value
my wife o

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by betapikin: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Ahmed0336:
my wife o

Great
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by 6baba(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2016
I see am

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by adehab: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
nice one
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Landloard01(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
good
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by ayooladee(f): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by LordaGuru: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
The more moringa you eat, the younger than your age you'll look.

It's not difficult to be successful. Invest and work hard, them no go here.

P.O.O.R. = Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly!

There are Businesses that you can start with little or no Capital at all. Check now: [url]investberich..com[/url]
Are you intending to venture into a business that you know nothing about? Contact us to help you locate an expert successful resource person in that line and for detailed feasibility studies.
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
op,add anti- malaria to it....have been taking beverage from dried moringa leaves for the past one year.i'm yet to xperience malaria......another effect i noticed was my skin. I hardly use body cream nowadays.moringa do d body detoxification.

If u want to get a sound sleep,take moringa beverage.
Chewing the leaves alone helps in relieving d bowel.its a panacea for constipation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by 2ndejoj(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2016
How i take my Moringa:

i pluck fresh leaves and place a cup

grate ginger and Garlic into the cup

add boiled water to the content and cover

leave for a few minutes

take it last thing at night

a good sleep awaits u.

or just chew the seeds.

thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Noted. Thanks for the info.
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by hUmaneOne: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Only in Nigeria:the land of the gullible

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1242-moringa.aspx?activeingredientid=1242

Moringa is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth and used appropriately. The leaves, fruit, and seeds might be safe when eaten as food. However, it’s important to avoid eating the root and its extracts. These parts of the plant may contain a toxic substance that can cause paralysis and death. Moringa has been used safely in doses up to 6 grams daily for up to 3 weeks.

There isn’t enough information to know if moringa is safe when used in medicinal amounts.

Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It’s LIKELY UNSAFE to use the root, bark or flowers of moringa if you are pregnant. Chemicals in the root, bark, and flowers can make the uterus contract, and this might cause a miscarriage. There is not enough information available about the safety of using other parts of moringa during pregnancy. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Moringa is sometimes used to increase breast milk production. Some research suggests it might do this, however, there isn’t enough information to know if it is safe for the nursing infant. Therefore, it is best to avoid moringa if you are breast-feeding

Alot of herbs and plants like this are the major etiology of Kidney failure in Patients undergoing Kidney replacement therapy. Be careful of what you take in any form.
Dont let anybody tell you it is safe to take in large quantities because even water can be overdosed on. (water intoxication)

9 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Taaaaaa.. notin go make taste am again

The first time i chop am I almost sheet my intestine comot for im base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by leofab(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Thank you
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by candidbabe(f): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Noted
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by omojeesu(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Thank God for nature!
He gave us plants as food and herbs.
We abandoned nature and created our own foods and drugs.
The diseases in the world and the pains and sorrow bear us witness that we've been foolish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by laslonew: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Is it really that good? I use only natural medicine, so it looks pretty cool
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls where can I get it in lagos
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by nathskib(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Now I know
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls o, how do I get this.is it available here in Lagos, What's the common name used here?
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Tjohnnay: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by amtaken(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Happy birthday Ahmed. Where's the cake at?

Ahmed0336:
my wife o
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Exponental(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2016
g
Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by Thukzee01(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Doctors Begin Indefinite Sit-At-Home Strike To Protest Police Harassment / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.