Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. (971 Views)

Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. / Natural Ways To Get Rid Of PIMPLES Overnight... / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is going to be quite straightforward as I do not wish to define so many terms since this is no science project. We're good? Thanks for the 'Yeses'.

This piece is based on firsthand witness experience of I, the writer. Not minding the fact that I am a Beauty routine therapist. It was this experience that made me truly appreciate the sufferings and concerns associated with having acne. The associated results however are based on the writer's and that of other people's who were bold enough to set doubt aside and followed the simple procedures provided herein.

My story....
I've always been a blackheads girl, it was about the only disease I ever had on my face. They would line around the edges of my lips and look on with their ugly, black heads. Creating a scrub that truly deeply cleanses took care of them and I said to myself, 'I got the treatment for acne'. Please understand that up to that point I had not experienced acne proper, by this, I mean raised, red, painful to touch, pustule-filled acnes. Thankfully, at Beauty Pitch, we are not one to make noise about something unless we have had other people use it and give positive reviews.

Months went by and I went in for my first Family Planning Health visit. I was informed about the various methods one could choose from. I picked a method I felt was the most convenient for me and the riot act was read. About 2 weeks into it, I woke up with a pimple, so big and painful, unlike anything i've ever had. Acne was not one of the side effects i was told to expect so it didn't bother me to give it a thought. Every other day from the first breakout, i woke up with them in 2s and 3s. So painful. I'd no idea how to deal with them besides applying warm compress then press & clean them. And right the next day i'd find another sitting just beside the ones i've cleaned out. At that point you could bet a gal was going crazy. How do I explain this, me a whole therapist. Lol. My self esteem suffered for it but been one who won't worry for long, I figured it was time to research cause and effect, and believe me, I am quite the researcher. I collected PDFs, sufferers' experiences, academic journals and what have you. They paid off. Then was when I realised I had been punishing my face with all, I mean every skin care item and products I had been using in a bid to get rid of it.

Here is what worked....
1)You don't scrub acne. Even if the scrub is described as "gentle", if it is said to be capable of exfoliating, do not use it on your pimples. Let scrub take care of the rest of your body till you are rid of acne.
2) Avoid using bar soaps on your acne. This is because majority of the bar soaps commercially available for sale are made using cold-processing. This is not to say these types of soaps are bad, they are in fact in most cases capable of alleviating other skin conditions compared with other soaps not made using same method or ingredients.
The only problem is they are not helpful to acne because of their PH. What should you use? Invest in a face wash. Beauty Pitch's Tea tree oil face wash for acne is formulated with a low detergent concentrate than ones not formulated for the face, for example, body wash. This is the ideal thing for for daily washing of an acneic face.
3) Avoid alcoholic cleansers. They offer too much dryness which is not beneficial to any skin type.
Choose an alcohol-free cleanser, still avoid overuse. And after each cleansing episode, use a toner. This is mostly sold along with a cleanser but can be purchased individually. Our brand sells them together as part of a set.
4) Use a face cream. This type of cream emulsion which is formulated particularly for the face has a lot put into consideration, for example, fragrance, color and hemuctant type which can all determine the product's hypoallergenicity (from 'hypoallergenic'). The one we include in our Anti-acne set is fragrance, oil and color free.
5) Avoid picking your pimples. Not only would they leave you sore and spotted, you may upset and damage dermal nerves and this could create more problems than you are willing to be rid of.
5)Avoid heavy make up such as foundation and talcum powder no matter the name they are called. This is only for the period of treatment and you will be able to wear them again in no time but ensure you buy genuine brands only. But if it has talc on the ingredient list, avoid it all together.

These are not mere words, we have received great feedbacks from once upon a time acne sufferers who have followed the above help hints along with the use of our Anti-acne skin set. It gives us great joy when they talk about how these simple things have helped them get their face and self esteem back. We want same for you.

For further enquiries regarding our Anti-acne range or others, reach us via
Call/sms/whatsappp: +234 802 2612295
Email: beautypitchnig @gmail.com

A subsidiary of Ajike Cosmetics.

1 Like

Re: Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. by SurefireFashion: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Guilty of no 5 bt I can't help it.
Re: Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... I guess we all are. Its only important we get to the point we can let them alone. I detest spots

(1) (Reply)

Newly Open Bale Of Lady's Polo,top And Spag / Heartbroken Lady Cries Out! You Wont Believe Why (video) / Join Our Monthly Cream-making Program And Become A Professional!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.