Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana (35623 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by chibexin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
The star of today's show is deserving of all the celebration we can muster because she has distinguished herself from amongst all.Joaness Frimpong,a Nigerian born Ghanian bags first class in petroleum engineering from kwame Nkrumah university of Ghana. She also won the global award from Schlumberger company in October, 2015.A combination of brain and beauty.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Flexherbal(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Congratulations!

9 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by SuPeRq(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Congrats.... Successive successes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by haxorDelite(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
BB
beauty and brain

8 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Standing5(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Congrats . . . I hope it culminates into end of fuel scarcity in Nigeria in the nearest future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by 4just: 3:08am On Jul 11, 2016
That boy at the back,Smiling sheepishly Bewarned! Don't steal her fame, hustle ur own na. First class easy na em you no get am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by slimyusup: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2016
commendable achievement shocked

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by duduade: 5:44am On Jul 11, 2016
I dont understand why girls must *throw away* their Neck to that position before taking a picture.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Sirmuel1(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by dynamo77(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Beauty and brainy

Congratulations
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by FreeSpirited: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2016
How did she have time to study for first class with her Olosho type of lips......and considering Ghanian schools where flexxxing and straffing prevails

8 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by hardbody: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2016
No be this KNUST where na so so fvck and leaked videos we dey always read about them. Anyways, she try. More like a diamond in the rough.

I go soon give am belle sha

2 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Adeoba10(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Standing5:
Congrats . . . I hope it culminates into end of fuel scarcity in Nigeria in the nearest future.
Culminate into kinni? If she carry her first class come from heaven, she cant solve Nigeria fuel scarcity....

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by JOOHEL: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
its my birthday. Come celebrate with me with likes, as you do dat may God's blessings follow you. Your blessings is on the way, and may you sour higher than your imagination. and Grant us our heart desires in Jesus name Oya just click like for me

9 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by winkmart: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by agoadiv(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
wow, i will bag first class in chemical engineering too
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by ngoben(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Cgts dear....dnt bring d 1st class to nigeria..u might nt get work...

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Idydarling(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2016
duduade:
I dont understand why girls must *throw away* their Neck to that position before taking a picture.
grin grin grin grin 😁
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Cool
She's pretty and brilliant.
Another thing is that she's proud of her colour. So many things for girls to emulate in her

She's Every guys dream but this one go control person for house because if you break up with her, na you loose

Please guys, there are awesome posts just waiting to be read by you. Locate them in my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Lasveg(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice to see a beautiful lady with brains, unfortunately they r very rare to find. The ugly ones r the ones bossing academics cos they dont have time for frivolous lifestyles..
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by HDee(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016

Wonderful!

Beauty and Brain Incarnated.. grin

She didn't depend on only a fine face, she decide to get herself established.. Nice
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by jtjohn(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
click like button if u are searching for job and watch how miracle job will locate u this New week.

4 Likes

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Sunnycliff(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Beauty and Brains! Great Combo!!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations! nice one dear...pls guys dont forget to check my signature
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by ayooladee(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
ok grin
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by saxwizard(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
beauty with brain
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by truthspeaks: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Congrats to her but I'd give more hailing to any first class grad frm a Nigerian university cos of the saddists we have as lecturers in our country. On a brighter side, hp her first will add to our GDP grin grin
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Francis95(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by lonelydora: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations Miss Beauty and Brain.

Is she suffering from meningitis? Why she bend neck for the last pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.