Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? (1693 Views)

My Life In My Pastor’s House / This Picture Isn't Supposed To Be Funny / Can You Tell The Source Of This Money? (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by integritylady(f): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have not eaten the whole day because I had no money.
Fortunately, I met my pastor and asked him for some money, at least, $1 (N300) for Rice and Beans.
The pastor prayed for me instead, and told me God will make a way. He added that he would have given me if he had any money.
As he removed his handkerchief while he was leaving, his $200 (N60,000) dropped and he didn't notice.
Should I give the money back to the pastor or is it God who made A WAY?

Make una answer me

2 Likes

Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by bakila: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2016
It seems like it is a way, but do go to the pastor for interpretation. He may clear your doubt!
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by olamighti1: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
bakila:
It seems like it is a way, but do go to the pastor for interpretation. He may clear your doubt!
you dey craze o, don't mind him @integrity lady, or was it not this same pastor that told you that he did not have any money on him, that if he had, he would have given you. (Besides,coming back to reality N60,000 can't fall from your pocket without knowing. Your pocket won't even contain it. But i don't know how huge the money would be in dollar,maybe not much). Back to the matter, na God win, go and spend the money,without alerting the pastor, alas you would give me something out of the $200 too o, cos we dey the time of Bro. Buhari now(the so called "CHANGE"winkwhere everything is now GOLD.

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by bakila: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
olamighti1:
you dey craze o, don't mind him @integrity lady, or was it not this same pastor that told you that he did not have any money on him, that if he had, he would have given you. (Besides,coming back to reality N60,000 can't fall from your pocket without knowing. Your pocket won't even contain it. But i don't know how huge the money would be in dollar,maybe not much). Back to the matter, na God win, go and spend the money,without alerting the pastor, alas you would give me something out of the $200 too o, cos we dey the time of Bro. Buhari now(the so called "CHANGE"winkwhere everything is now GOLD.
It could be a test for her or the pastor was stingy and lied. Either way keeping that money will haunt her, the sermon in that church will always appear to be directed towards here. I am old school, bear that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by integritylady(f): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
olamighti1:
$200 might just be 2 pieces of $100.....
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by allytinted: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
bakila:

It could be a test for her or the pastor was stingy and lied. Either way keeping that money will haunt her, the sermon in that church will always appear to be directed towards here. I am old school, bear that in mind.
No b only test, na exam, keep deceiving urself.
OP go and enjoy ur money but incase you dont have the mind to, I can help out okay.

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by Kenneth205(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
wink
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by bakila: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2016
allytinted:

No b only test, na exam, keep deceiving urself.
OP go and enjoy ur money but incase you dont have the mind to, I can help out okay.
So all this your post is to beg op? Now you have done a lot of damages to your character for no reason.
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by allytinted: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
bakila:

So all this your post is to beg op? Now you have done a lot of damages to your character for no reason.
Beg OP? On top this fictional story? Are you for real? Tell me you are joking........anyway I'm not moved....just having fun.....Who ur advice epp?

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by bakila: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
allytinted:

Beg OP? On top this fictional story? Are you for real? Tell me you are joking........anyway I'm not moved....just having fun.....Who ur advice epp?
who you question HELP. You begging EPP you cool.
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by allytinted: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
bakila:
who you question HELP. You begging EPP you cool.
lolz
Re: Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? by integritylady(f): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
#smile cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Funny Wedding Invitation!(pics) / Church Programs Funny Banner Collections / The Definition And Describing Of Coca..cola. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.