Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} (1033 Views)

What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? / How Can I Receive A Package Send To Me From Usa Without Using My Real Address / How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by adesade: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please advice
I move to Kigali Rwanda over a month ago I used stanbic atm three time before it been stopped working, gtb doesn't work here at all and I inform both bank before leaving. Now am stranded with my family here we have no mean to get money to us.
Please I need advise how they can send money to us here, they have been to money gram and western union both of them said they have stopped sending money out
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by elderken(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Bro I understand how it feels. Do you have mobile banking / Internet banking? If you do look for an e currency x changer there that can help you x change e currencies to local cash, then you can buy directly from Naija x changers using your online banking to make transfer to them.
Next time have a prepaid visa card with you. Regards to the family
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by adesade: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Please kindly explain to me, I have Internet banking or send me your whatapp number on Engladele @gmail.com. I don't understand how this works
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by Benjamite01: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
adesade:
Please advice
I move to Kigali Rwanda over a month ago I used stanbic atm three time before it been stopped working, gtb doesn't work here at all and I inform both bank before leaving. Now am stranded with my family here we have no mean to get money to us.
Please I need advise how they can send money to us here, they have been to money gram and western union both of them said they have stopped sending money out

Another advice is that if you have people here.that can help u go to Benin Republic. you can send moneygram or western union.and you will get the money. Sorry for the mistake u made.
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by celestialAgent(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
adesade:
Please advice
Sorry about your ish. The mistake u made was relying on information from those banker's who know next to nothing about transaction abroad.

Moneygram sure work up till now. Please do refer to Access bank (easiest), Eco bank, or First Bank for your MG transaction (kinda tedious tho)

If you want to go by what Benjaminte01 said, I av a. contact who can help you make payment from Ghana. But know that your best bet is Moneygram/westernUnion or Access direct to avoid ridiculous bank charges.

Btw, have you tried Eco Bank? If not, I suggest u find someone who uses Eco Bank Nigeria to help out. Eco bank is more reliable in Africa.

Be safe
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by adesade: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have been to eco bank they said they have suspended transaction abroad likewise stanbic, no food to eat again my baby diaper has finished
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by worry359(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
You still have phone and internet to come begging here!
If you are hungry and baby is suffering why are you wasting time on the internet?

Sell your phone and any other luxuries to get somewhere safe. shocked
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
adesade:
I have been to eco bank they said they have suspended transaction abroad likewise stanbic, no food to eat again my baby diaper has finished
Are you sure of this? I just called my cousin in 9ja & she said she sent western union frm first bank to my brother in Germany today 11th july 2016
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by worry359(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Not accusing this poster but

There is a very well known scam that follows exactly this script? ? ?
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by JayJustus(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
banks send Western union and moneygram to anywhere in the world...you're not informed that's why
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by adesade: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
I will call a friend again tomorrow to re comfirm
fados4sure:

Are you sure of this? I just called my cousin in 9ja & she said she sent western union frm first bank to my brother in Germany today 11th july 2016
Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by adesade: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
So far you know a scammer does that make everybody that ask a question a scammer bro get life, beside am not asking for money from anybody am asking question. Goat
worry359:
Not accusing this poster but

There is a very well known scam that follows exactly this script? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} by folkvangr: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Access bank sends Western Union/ Moneygram as long as your contact arrives before 10am and has an Access account, same should with first
and sterling bank. So @op either you are playing a game none of us understands or your contact is lying to you

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja By Land Is How Much? / Vacation Spot In Lagos. / Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.