Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34536 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

...you know, you are right, I am soooo slow. You want to see more pics abi? grin. I'm coming, superimposing my reality on yours must be kinda therapeutic cheesy.

TV

A happily married man trying to impress strangers online. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

That is my scholarly opinion cheesy. Nothing religious about it, it's a simple stating of facts. Or have the attacks from 9/11 onward escaped your attention. Did you miss the wide-scale sex enslavement of girls from barely pubescent age in Yorkshire? Are you unaware of the sharia courts operating in parallel with the judicial system here? Or ignorant of vigilante activity by men imposing sharia on in some British areas? Perhaps you are really in Agege cheesy, in which case Boko Haram may resonate. Or perhaps Al-Shabab if you are studiously pan-African.

We know the form discourse takes here, and no one demands "academic opinion" or scholarly citations". Indeed none are generally required. Anything can be fact checked or challenged, and we bring what we know to bear. It's how I caught your oga magicking numbers from thin air grin

Anyway, I've listed an number of your strategems previously. Devoid of any insight or real understanding and bereft of anything but canned answers, you can never really muster a cogent response to anything that even resembles a searching question. You have absoutely nothing. See your pathetic attempts to justify reneging on vows. Abeg, return to cheerleading and kneading the dough for your home made pasta. grin.

TV
But our opinions must be informed by something, by credible sources, I don't care how things are done here, if you have not conducted your research in person to gather all information and been reviewed by peers and published, you have no business chatting sh1t and saying it's a fact.
An opinion, yes but NOT fact. "Mr I was nannied and born in the UK", how could you when you are showing more and more than you weren't educated in the west? or did you not get an education at all, in which your guardians would have been jailed for that? Jeez man, seriously! undecided
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

And that's why you actually took your time and made the effort to type it for us. grin It makes perfect sense. cheesy

I recommend some brain workout. cheesy
...Nephew, niece, niece-in law...as a rascist I must be having a terribly difficult time at family gatherings wink

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

While Crybaby is making the pasta, why don't you prepare the sauce - trying to overcome your natural limitations must be a strain. grin grin.

TV
Cry baby made spanish omelette, thank you very much.. cool
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I didnt, just glossed and copied and pasted, lol. Again, postulations of a "scholar" grin.

"Every Muslim is a terrorist."

TV

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

A happily married man trying to impress strangers online. grin
...don't hate show us your "blended" family na cheesy

Wifey and daughter...shik and side shik cool

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

He doesn't have to be. He simply knows me well enough to appreciate I would never seek recourse to the mods. I respond, I refrain, or I retire. And what is your own anyway? After all, you have a self-declared cheerleader, who is only serving to make you look bad grin.

Actually, that would impress even me. Not sure how I ever expected comprehension as well, let alone a cogent response grin

My understanding is to enter a talent show actually demands some talent. You can watch me from home grin

TV
The beauty about having Mindy's mindset is that she neither cares nor needs my cheerleading nor validation from anyone else. Same here, what is being done is acknowledging excellence on my part and I can, it neither enhances my wellbeing nor diminishes it, same with her, same with anyone else who is in touch with their inner selves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

...don't hate show us your "blended" family na cheesy

Wifey and daughter...shik and side shik cool

TV

Because you say so? grin

What kind of mo.ron exposes his family like this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Cry baby made spanish omelette, thank you very much.. cool
...quit frontin' girl wink, we all know what you really crave is Nigerian bush meat grin

TV

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

"Every Muslim is a terrorist."

TV

grin grin grin
2016: Nairaland,

References
TV,
TV01,
BRoken TV
Black and White TV
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

The beauty about having Mindy's mindset is that she neither cares nor needs my cheerleading nor validation from anyone else. Same here, what is being done is acknowledging excellence on my part and I can, it neither enhances my wellbeing nor diminishes it, same with her, same with anyone else who is in touch with their inner selves.

I knew he would say it the moment I saw your fondness of my comments. I didn't complain that they were coming from all sides when I was alone. And I haven't mentioned that he has already been recruting (mentioning) people who have not yet been on this thread but who are likely to support him. grin cool

[size=3pt]mumu[/size] grin

I don't need your validation but I truly love your appreciation. cool Cheers girl! Grab a drink! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

If a second referendum was held tomorrow, you will be amazed that the result WILL be different.
Breaking down the votes by demographics, the older generation predominantly voted out..whatever the long term implication, they have no stake innit.
Followed by poorer regions of the country which is closely related to levels of education there. You saw how quickly farage backtracked on his claims about what will be done if we were out of the EU. People voted out of fear, and that is what propaganda does, keep the masses afraid and they are easier to control. Well it worked.
The average Brit isn't racist, you should look up the people's assembly which is a left wing movement organising convoys to Calais to provide for the refugees.Doctors without borders etc.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

2016: Nairaland,

References
TV,
TV01,
BRoken TV
Black and White TV
grin grin grin

This cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

Because you say so? grin

What kind of mo.ron exposes his family like this?
One that married with a pure heart, heartfelt commitment and sacrificial love. Come, the husband you purloined during the night, se you can't reveal him during the day? grin

See bride...chei!

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

...we all know what you really crave is Nigerian bush meat grin

TV
mate, why ARE you trying soooooooooo goddamn hard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TV be like...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

I knew he would say it the moment I saw your fondness of my comments. I didn't complain that they were coming from all sides when I was alone. And I haven't mentioned that he has already been recruting (mentioning) people who have not yet been on this thread but who are likely to support him. grin cool

[size=3pt]mumu[/size] grin

I don't need your validation but I truly love your appreciation. cool Cheers girl! Grab a drink! kiss

ta hun, bottoms up. A la salute!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

One that married with a pure heart, heartfelt commitment and sacrificial love. Come, the husband you purloined during the night, se you can't reveal him during the day? grin

See bride...chei!

TV
is that your wife? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm sure she has a beautiful soul, so very sure.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

See bride...chei!

TV

Clap for yourself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

...no cheerleading during play. Are you a learner grin.

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lord have mercy!! shocked

TV01, have you just posted pictures of yourself in undies on NL? shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure, you are alright? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

...no cheerleading during play. Are you a learner grin.

TV
you will not believe me when i say I actually burst into laughter at seeing this post, are you for real? please tell me this is for laughs because the comic effect is genius grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we are having a debate and you start spamming the thread with your @rse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm literally crying with laughter....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

is that your wife? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm sure she has a beautiful soul, so very sure.
Your surety is not required. A man of understanding marries with high expectations cool
SiestaFiesta:

Clap for yourself. cheesy
...off to clap this....g'night cool

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:
Lord have mercy!! shocked

TV01, have you just posted pictures of yourself in undies on NL? shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure, you are alright? undecided undecided undecided
watch him go right back to moral righteousness after flashing his his @rse, girl i can't stop laughing...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Your surety is not required. A man of understanding marries with high expectations cool

TV

You do know that people can take a photo of your gayish posture in undies shocked even if you attach it to your signature instead of the text? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

TV
You go right ahead and do that, and next time please don't post such, if I wanted to look at a butt like a mandrill's, I'd head to the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

watch him go right back to moral righteousness after flashing his his @rse, girl i can't stop laughing...

He has finally succeeded in impressing us albeit impress is an understatement. shocked
I am SHOCKED!

I saw his arzz. embarassed

Lord, why?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8As51D3ALOk/VKBpUpkHQsI/AAAAAAAAnLA/HOjxdhJ2goo/s1600/581953.gif[/img]

Breath!

I think I am reaching the moment of uncontrollable laughter.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT I SAW? shocked grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

You do know that people can take a photo of your gayish posture in undies shocked even if you attach it to your signature instead of the text? grin

Dayuuuum, I didn't know that. TV say thank you to Mindy, despite the fact that you don't deserve it, she's actually helped you. THAT is the spirit we are talking about not petty spite that you display.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I am not sure now whether it is morally righteous to laugh right now. undecided

Is it funny or alarming?

It's kinda BOTH.

I can't believe he did it.

GISOS!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

He has finally succeeded in impressing us albeit impress is an understatement. shocked
I am SHOCKED!

I saw his arzz. embarassed

Lord, why?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8As51D3ALOk/VKBpUpkHQsI/AAAAAAAAnLA/HOjxdhJ2goo/s1600/581953.gif[/img]

Breath!

I think I am reaching the moment of uncontrollable laughter.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT I SAW? shocked grin shocked grin

I did! Lawd, I did though I wish I didn't and couldn't believe it..I'm going to need to gaze at my man all night now just to wipe away the memory.

I have to hand it to him, that was comedy gold, the fact it had no place in the discussion and the vantage view he profered. I just wonder what the message was? because i didn't get it, did you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

I am not sure now whether it is morally righteous to laugh right now. undecided

Is it funny or alarming?

It's kinda BOTH.

I can't believe he did it.

GISOS!
I don't know, I can't help myself..I'm crying here...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I did! Lawd, I did though I wish I didn't and couldn't believe it..I'm going to need to gaze at my man all night now just to wipe away the memory.

I have to hand it to him, that was comedy gold, the fact it had no place in the discussion and the vantage view he profered. I just wonder what the message was? because i didn't get it, did you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If he was trying to be funny, then it was.

If he was seriously trying to be sex.y, then we need to call the ambulance.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I don't know, I can't help myself..I'm crying here...

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.