Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34533 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Timbuktou:

He wasn't what?

Only pansies report insults. Real humans hit back or ignore and move on. But please, feel free to report. Surely, you're a hypocrite if you don't report TV. He's guilty of hate crime, and we don't want him victimising someone else do we?
Spoken like someone who doesn't live in a civilised society.

I use laws designed to protect everyone to fight my battles. You should try it, not instant like hitting back immediately but generally solves the problem permanently which lesser chances of recurrence. Quite satisfying too.

How do you know he hasn't been reported? I will not confirm nor deny if I have.. Why give him the satisfaction of certainty? I don't like him enough to do that. cool
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Timbuktou:

He wasn't what?

Only pansies report insults. Real humans hit back or ignore and move on. But please, feel free to report. Surely, you're a hypocrite if you don't report TV. He's guilty of hate crime, and we don't want him victimising someone else do we?
She hurtin' cos I was born and bred in the UK, whereas she had to marry for papers grin. Awa awon omo onile UK cool

And doubly pained because I subscribe to the principles that made this nation great, while she's striving for faux respectability by "coconutting" grin. Levels mate, levels wink.

More pix loading cool. Picture stealers will wet themselves grin.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
shaybebaby:

Spoken like someone who doesn't live in a civilised society.
You live in a cibilised society but speak like someone without sense.

I use laws designed to protect everyone to fight my battles. You should try it, not instant like hitting back immediately but generally solves the problem permanently which lesser chances of recurrence. Quite satisfying too.
That's for pansies and weak people and cowards.

How do you know he hasn't been reported? I will not confirm nor deny if I have.. Why give him the satisfaction of certainty? I don't like him enough to do that. cool
Oh, shut up. Report and let's know. Are you scared of being visited when you least expect?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

You live in a cibilised society but speak like someone without sense.

That's for pansies and weak people and cowards.

Oh, shut up. Report and let's know. Are you scared of being visited when you least expect?
oh I can get visited anytime, maybe I should do a Tv and show something worthwhile rather than peeps standing in pools generally doing nothing that will impact the world.
How about my son's grandpa receiving an mbe? That's how we roll. grin
Mate, stop taking Panadol for someone else's headache. If you chat shit that don't sit right with me, is against the law and you reside in this country, I may exercise my right as a citizen on yo ass too.
Deal with it and don't mention me again.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
BloodyCrook:

Mrs asylum seeker, are you living in fear in Germany yet? How are the asylum seekers treating you?

See how silly and sentimental and so lacking in good judgement Markel has been ? And you couldn't even think for yourself.

Only on the internet ignoramuses like you will argue without deep knowledge and sound judgments.

I hope those refugees get to your street. Foolish girl.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/europe/germany-attacks-asylum-seekers-refugees/index.html

grin grin grin grin grin

Where was the asylum seeker from and how did he enter Germany?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

oh I can get visited anytime, maybe I should do a Tv and show something worthwhile rather than peeps standing in pools generally doing nothing that will impact the world.
Mate, stop taking Panadol for someone else's headache. If you chat shit that don't sit right with me, is against the law and you reside in this country, I may exercise my right as a citizen on yo ass too.

Are you still talking to the people who - in their desperation - posted their gayish bikini pictures here? grin

Can you take him seriously after all? grin

I think you have forgotten what they looked like. I can remind you. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are you still talking to the people who - in their desperation - posted their gayish bikini pictures here? grin

Please don't, I beg you..
"Weeping profusely" cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

I shouldn't mention you again? grin. Sounds like a reverse cop out. I'm also tired of going round in circles talking about stupid hypotheticals. As usual, you bring nothing of substance to the argument and dumb done the discourse, very typical of a leftwing liberal nutcase. You people don't expect to be questioned. How very progressive. Bye bye o.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

Keep on fooling yourself - how will you ever recreate that warm feeling and giddiness you got when you clapped eyes on the picture. It had you in such a funk you had to download it. Do you sneak glances when you're alone grin.

Awon doofus cheesy. Scurrying from thread to thread talking about my pic. If I wasn't against poly-monikering I'd have a "TVsButts" tag just for you lots. Or maybe a "TVsButtsCrack", it takes little to get a superannuated old bag like you excited.

And as for the threats, I laugh in Arapahoe. I will post that same pic and more - shameless old hussy like you will probably explode from the excitement. But we know it's your altogether lame reverse psychology, that's exactly what you are hoping for right wink.

SiestaFiesta:
A happily married man trying to impress strangers online. grin
A "married" woman hoarding beach pix of strange men.

TV

...aren't you mad jealous of the girl in the pic?....if only you could get that close grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:
I shouldn't mention you again? grin. Sounds like a reverse cop out. I'm also tired of going round in circles talking about stupid hypotheticals. As usual, you bring nothing of substance to the argument and dumb done the discourse, very typical of a leftwing liberal nutcase. You people don't expect to be questioned. How very progressive. Bye bye o.
Tim, Njokusboy has well spoken. They are only good for laughs and ridicule. All pained emotion, ad-hominem and threats. They simply cannot be taken seriously. Deal with them accordingly cool.

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

"Weeping profusely" cry
...quit frontin' girl...we know it's not Spanish omelette you want, or pasta al dente...it's proper Nigerian bush meat grin. Food is ready cool.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:

...quit frontin' girl...we know it's not Spanish omelette you want, or pasta al dente...it's proper Nigerian bush meat grin. Food is ready cool.

TV
My son's lineage, grand papi receiving an MBE from mama Charlie for services to politics.
Now, that IS an achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:

Keep on fooling yourself - how will you ever recreate that warm feeling and giddiness you got when you clapped eyes on the picture. It had you in such a funk you had to download it. Do you sneak glances when you're alone grin.

Awon doofus cheesy. Scurrying from thread to thread talking about my pic. If I wasn't against poly-monikering I'd have a "TVsButts" tag just for you lots. Or maybe a "TVsButtsCrack", it takes little to get a superannuated old bag like you excited.

And as for the threats, I laugh in Arapahoe. I will post that same pic and more - shameless old hussy like you will probably explode from the excitement. But we know it's your altogether lame reverse psychology, that's exactly what you are hoping for right wink.

A "married" woman hoarding beach pix of strange men.

TV

...aren't you mad jealous of the girl in the pic?....if only you could get that close grin

Is that girl in the pic that oyibo who gave you papers 'cause you look 25 years younger in this picture than in the gayish picture I have of you. grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

"Weeping profusely" cry

Don't worry. The timing will be perfect. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

My son's lineage, grand papi receiving an MBE from mama Charlie for services to politics.

Taaa. Which MBE? Post your picture make we see, you go dey carry person pic come post. Or are you the guy on the left?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

Don't worry. The timing will be perfect. grin
Meanie!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

Is that girl in the pic that oyibo who gave you papers 'cause you look 25 years younger in this picture than in the gayish picture I have of you. grin

Girl, you are clued up I swear. grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Girl, you are clued up I swear. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by 5minsmadness: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
You know, inasmuch as you guys are throwing invectives at each other, I find this thread none-the less very heartwarming smiley

Tv01, you lucky son of a gun, wifey's looking good!

Nice pics shaybebaby, is that the Italian meat we've been hearing about next to the old gentleman?

Keep Em pics coming folks. Stuck here in horrible nigerian traffic, need to get my mind off this heat cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Meanie!

No mercy. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Taaa. Which MBE? Post your picture make we see, you go dey carry person pic come post. Or are you the guy on the left?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=shaybebaby post=47962091][/quote]

Which one you be for this picture? I'm beginning to think you're a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
5minsmadness:
You know, inasmuch as you guys are throwing invectives at each other, I find this thread none-the less very heartwarming smiley

Tv01, you lucky son of a gun, wifey's looking good!

Nice pics shaybebaby, is that the Italian meat we've been hearing about next to the old gentleman?

Keep Em pics coming folks. Stuck here in horrible nigerian traffic, need to get my mind of this heat cheesy
Lol, the focus here is my son because that meathead was throwing pics about saying blah blah.
Just needed to realign his thinking, plenty of thickos abound.
If I start spamming this thread with things my Son can DO, and he is just 4.
The old geezer is his grandpa. Figure the rest out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

....Wow! Cute kid...is that him on your DP? Bless.
But why post pics? I thought as a matter of principle it was wrong grin And where are you - did they airbrush you out cheesy.

I preach marriage & family, and more expansively about flourishing societies. I live, and am happy to show my reality in that regard. If that sucks for you, go buy eggs grin.

TV

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Which one you be for this picture? I'm beginning to think you're a man.
Whatever, na una dey claim real men. I'm showing you what real men look like and achieve to me.
And they do not chat half the shit yous lot do, they are too busy achieving.
cool
Dey ask me which one be MBE, stupidity. Believe whatever you want to believe. The kid is my son and those ARE direct ancestors. EOD! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

When we say you are worthy of nothing but sneering at, you see why grin. The blue shorts pic is from our recent holiday in Turkey, the one you refer to is earlier. Also the girl in the pic was actually with the big white guy - although jonzing as you can see grin.

Are you sitting comfortably? cool

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:

....Wow! Cute kid...is that him on your DP? Bless.
But why post pics? I thought as a matter of principle it was wrong grin And where are you - did they airbrush you out cheesy.

I preach marriage & family, and more expansively about flourishing societies. I live, and am happy to show my reality in that regard. If that sucks for you, go buy eggs grin.

TV
oh a reversal now, shebi na you dey talk say I want African bush meat?
Thought I'd show you what my culinary taste is like and you can see how you compare. grin grin
Which one do you want to see, my son's pics in Morocco, France, lake Shkodra, or should I wait till next year to show you his Vegas pictures?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Whatever, na una dey claim real men. I'm showing you what real men look like and achieve to me.
cool
Dey ask me which one be MBE, stupidity. Believe whatever you want to believe. The kid is my son and those ARE direct ancestors. EOD! cool

Mumu. Post your hideousness make we see, you dey famz strangers. Are you so ashamed of your ugliness? Show us your achievements and that of your own forebears. Typical woman, bringing nothing to the table. Achievement by proxy expert. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:
[Quote author=shaybebaby post=47962391]
cool

Mumu. Post your hideousness make we see, you dey famz strangers. Are you so ashamed of your ugliness? Show us your achievements and that of your own forebears. Typical woman, bringing nothing to the table. Achievement by proxy expert. grin
Ask your mate to show us his, or even yours.
Maybe even your family members.
Try to contain your bitterness nah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Abi? When they realised she would actually stain the lineage they quickly got shot of her. The reality - as she has clearly shown - is that they are related to the boy, not to her. His family, not yours.

What's even funnier, claiming to have a "current", but talking about my big black butt with her "ex". Do you think any man in his right mind wants to dwell on another mans fundament tongue
shaybebaby:
Please don't, was just telling my ex about it.. Being trolled with butt pics.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

tell your mate to show us his, or even yours.
Maybe even your family members.
Try to contain your bitterness nah.

You're the one playing the pictures game not me. I'm bitter about nothing. Show us your achievement and your pic. Awon eyan Caro danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're the one playing the pictures game not me. I'm bitter about nothing. Show us your achievement and your pic. Awon eyan Caro danjuma.
I suppose you can't see your mate Abi. Let everything he posts as a man be measured against the ones I have posted of his fellow man.
The verdict is out! Peace! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.