Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34510 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=TV01 post=47962866]
Abi? When they realised she would actually stain the lineage they quickly got shot of her.
I swear, my babe just said these very words. Shaybebaby, see your life outside. Shior.

[quote]he reality - as she has clearly shown - is that they are related to the boy, not to her. His family, not yours.
O ma SE o.

what's even funnier, claiming to have a "current", but talking about my big black butt with her "ex". Do you think any man in his right mind wants to dwell on another mans fundament tongue

TV
They might still love each other Na. Or the other guy is a cuckold. These people do exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:
oh a reversal now, shebi na you dey talk say I want African bush meat?
No reversal. Cute kid. I say it as it is. I don't make-believe non-existent trauma to prove a non-point. And one womans meat is another womans poison wink

shaybebaby:
Thought I'd show you what my culinary taste is like and you can see how you compare. grin grin
How I compare? to a doughy white bloke with a receding hairline, wearing an ill-fitting suit that you used your own mouth to trash grin. He couldn't even make the effort to shave for an audience with HRH?

shaybebaby:
Which one do you want to see, my son's pics in Morocco, France, lake Shkodra, or should I wait till next year to show you his Vegas pictures? Nonsense!
Post whatever, that's totally down to you...we don't hate. We celebrate cool.

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:

Abi? When they realised she would actually stain the lineage they quickly got shot of her. The reality - as she has clearly shown - is that they are related to the boy, not to her. His family, not yours.

What's even funnier, claiming to have a "current", but talking about my big black butt with her "ex". Do you think any man in his right mind wants to dwell on another mans fundament tongue

TV
But the question is what can your kids say about their lineage through you who believes strongly about the role of the man and being superior to women?
Or are you saying we are now equal and in agreement with myself and mindy?
If you believe that now, then we can dust off our achievements and measure it against each other.
You can't have it both ways.
You posted pikin picture, I posted mine, you posted the picture of their mum, I posted pictures of mine's dad plus grandpa join.
You are posting holiday pics, I have holiday pics up somewhere else for those interested in holidays not as a "look at me" gimmick.
I'm not the first to do such, and won't be the last. But you obviously think you are.. Shows how small your world is. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:
No reversal. Cute kid. I say it as it is. I don't make-believe non-existent trauma to prove a non-point. And one womans meat is another womans poison wink

How I compare? to a doughy white bloke with a receding hairline, wearing an ill-fitting suit that you used your own mouth to trash grin. He couldn't even make the effort to shave for an audience with HRH?

Post whatever, that's totally down to you...we don't hate. We celebrate cool.

TV
And you don't hate? With all that? Lmao. Imma leave that up there so you can keep referring to it. Enjoy choking on your bile. cool cool
Turkey lasan lasan and we will not hear word.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

I suppose you can't see your mate Abi. Let everything he posts as a man be measured against the ones I have posted of his fellow man.
The verdict is out! Peace! grin

He started with pics of himself, you dey post pics of people wey dey for park jeje dey do dia own thing grin

He post himself with him pikin dem and him wife, you go steal pictures for Pinterest dey spam us.

K'ósì lo. Oòni logo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Whatever, na una dey claim real men. I'm showing you what real men look like and achieve to me.
And they do not chat half the shit yous lot do, they are too busy achieving.
cool
Dey ask me which one be MBE, stupidity. Believe whatever you want to believe. The kid is my son and those ARE direct ancestors. EOD! cool

Isn't that man the father of ur ex-husband, the one you divorced because he wasn't making you happy, the actual father to your son..... Why you so proud of the father of your divorced husband.... His achievements weren't enough to keep you in the union abi

You are one funny woman....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:
They might still love each other Na. Or the other guy is a cuckold. These people do exist.
Bro', it was the "c" word that went through my mind when I read that post. It's why I remembered it. I mean come on tongue

shaybebaby:
And you don't hate? With all that? Lmao. Imma leave that up there so you can keep referring to it. Enjoy choking on your bile. cool cool Turkey lasan lasan and we will not hear word.
So far, you have had the pleasure of viewing TV' butt in Turkey, Gambia and Jamaica cool.

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:
Bro', it was the "c" word that went through my mind when I read that post. It's why I remembered it. I mean come on :

Don't mind it, it thinks all men are willing to be sucking another man's ejac from it's tired orifice. Tufiakwa.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:

Isn't that man the father of ur ex-husband, the one you divorced because he wasn't making you happy, the actual father to your son..... Why you so proud of the father of your divorced husband.... His achievements weren't enough to keep you in the union abi

She's not over the relationship Na. You think it's easy to lose your jackpot? grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:

Two separate things mate.
Am I proud of them? Yes.
Should divorce make me start hating? No
Do they love my child? Yes
Do I love those who love my child? Absolutely.
Do I have to marry everyone who loves my child? No.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Two separate things mate.
Am I proud of them? Yes.
Should divorce make me start hating? No
Do they love my child? Yes
Do I love those who love my child? Absolutely.
Do I have to marry everyone who loves my child? No.

Lol.....
Why aren't you proud of yourself for starters...
TV is posting pictures of himself and not of his ex-wifes mother...
Plus, there's nothing joining you with those pple, aside a child they'd rather have sole custody of... Common, their son divorced you, sorry, you divorced their son... They Prolly don't even like you....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol.....
Plus, there's nothing joining you with those pple, aside a child they'd rather have sole custody of... Common, their son divorced you, sorry, you divorced their son... They Prolly don't even like you....
You were right the first time dude...where do you even start to reason with such incoherence?....anyway sha...see lineage cool

TV

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
TV01:

You were right the first time dude...where do you even start to reason with such incoherence?....anyway sha...see lineage cool

TV

Lol, babanla....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol.....
Tv is posting pictures of him doing ordinary everyday stuff... Nothing notable about that. Till he brings something notable, then I'll post in kind.
I posted those pictures because even though we are divorced, our child keeps us very much in contact.. We still do things TOGETHER for our little man... United in his upbringing. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Bolade005: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

And you don't hate? With all that? Lmao. Imma leave that up there so you can keep referring to it. Enjoy choking on your bile. cool cool
Turkey lasan lasan and we will not hear word.
I honestly wanted to sit this out but you just not helping matters. TV posted pictures of himself (real African bushmeat I must say) and his family, the brother is so proud of his family and that's obvious.

What's obvious about you is that your ex family no longer reckon with you, stop doing what my people call "attache". Your son is cute but hey, leave that family alone, they don't recognise you no more. They are your son's family, not yours. Their achievement, not yours. Stop famzing.

Shame me by posting a picture of your ex's family with you included.

And hey, don't African brothers find you desirable?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

I honestly wanted to sit this out but you just not helping matters. TV posted pictures of himself (real African bushmeat I must say) and his family, the brother is so proud of his family and that's obvious.

What's obvious about you is that your ex family no longer reckon with you, stop doing what my people call "attache". Your son is cute but hey, leave that family alone, they don't recognise you no more. They are your son's family, not yours. Their achievement, not yours. Stop famzing.

Let me give you a bit of context, TV has cast aspersions on my ex because we are divorced, they are BOTH fathers, hence my pics... This is what my child's father is about.

Otherwise we come at it from the angle of us being parents and how effective we are, and then there would relevance.

That picture of my son with his grandad is in MY home. Use your powers of deduction.

I have nothing to prove, I reiterate.. That was a little snap shot and that's all you are getting.
Someone said Pinterest, and the likes.. Doesn't change the reality whatever your interpretation is.

It's like believing that until you say my son is cute, he is not cute... When the reality is that he has always been gorg to me and you saying it or not doesn't change what is.

What you think doesn't matter, if you were my employer now or my doctor or something directly connected to me, it might matter but this is the Internet, how does it detract from or improve my life?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by BloodyCrook: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

Where was the asylum seeker from and how did he enter Germany?

grin grin grin grin grin
What a silly uncorrelated question? Queen of deceit, dishonesty and shamelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Bolade005: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Let me give you a bit of context, TV has cast aspersions on my ex because we are divorced, they are BOTH fathers, hence my pics... This is what my child's father is about.

Otherwise we come at it from the angle of us being parents and how effective we are, and then there would relevance.

That picture of my son with his grandad is in MY home. Use your powers of deduction.

I have nothing to prove, I reiterate.. That was a little snap shot and that's all you are getting.
Someone said Pinterest, and the likes.. Doesn't change the reality whatever your interpretation is.

It's like believing that until you say my son is cute, he is not cute... When the reality is that he has always been gorg to me and you saying it or not doesn't change what is.

What you think doesn't matter, if you were my employer now or my doctor or something directly connected to me, it might matter but this is the Internet, how does it detract from or improve my life?
Okay, I will rest the picture issue not because I believe this epistle of yours but because you've proved us right - these people don't reckon with you no more. They no longer see you as family cos if they do, you'd gladly oblige us and post pictures. You're so fast in identifying with their successes but slow in posting ordinary pics with you in it. I don't get o.

And pls I'm confused here, I know these white folks can't satisfy you sexually with their flaccid pen1s, why do you keep chasing after them? Don't our African brothers with real turgid "Johnny" find you desirable?

Did you marry for British Passport or how come you couldn't even keep a man with all the "sainthood" you portray on here?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

Okay, I will rest the picture issue not because I believe this epistle of yours but because you've proved us right - these people don't reckon with you no more. They no longer see you as family cos if they do, you'd gladly oblige us and post pictures. You're so fast in identifying with their successes but slow in posting ordinary pics with you in it. I don't get o.

And pls I'm confused here, I know these white folks can't satisfy you sexually with their flaccid pen1s, why do you keep chasing after them? Don't our African brothers with real turgid "Johnny" find you desirable?

Did you marry for British Passport or how come you couldn't even keep a man with all the "sainthood" you portray on here?
Keep, lol. Is that how you view being in a relationship?
Why are you worrying about who I find desirable or vice Versa, am I asking about yours? There is a reason for that and that is disinterest. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:
Lol, babanla....
cheers bro'

Bolade005:
TV posted pictures of himself (real African bushmeat I must say) and his family, the brother is so proud of his family and that's obvious.
Danke sir

shaybebaby:
TV had nothing to say about your husband. Neither did I cast anything on him due to his divorce. You claimed all the glory for that yourself undecided.

TV

...more loading...you never know what's around the corner grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
This one will soon commit suicide. Make una leave am abeg. E done do o.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
njokusboy:

Achievements kwanu? Ordinary MBE? Na Prince Harry she wan marry next. She be gunning for the top spot. I can bet my left nut this babe was never married. Na just one kain co-habitation after belle tins e go be. grin. Na so dem dey divorce MBE? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Mutaino7(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:
This one will soon commit suicide. Make una leave am abeg. E done do o.
Eyan spartacus.. She no fear face.. You see tiger you call am bingo, when e bite you Opariwo.. omg! " what have i done wrong" not knowing you shouldn't in the first place try practise dentistry on a vicious Ekun.. Her girls scout self don finle(went scouting).. Now igbaju, iko, ja ete and abara are coming upsidedown she is saying take cover as if she is in call of duty..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mutaino7:
Eyan spartacus.. She no fear face.. You see tiger you call am bingo, when e bite you Opariwo.. omg! " what have i done wrong" not knowing you shouldn't in the first place try practise dentistry on a vicious Ekun.. Her girls scout self don finle(went scouting).. Now igbaju, iko, ja ete and abara are coming upsidedown she is saying take cover as if she is in call of duty..

My broda, princess complex ko le werk ni ibi bayii o. Awon aiye a da e dubule. grin. Nibo lo tin ja bo? Awon aiye a da eni naa pada.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Achievements kwanu? Ordinary MBE? Na Prince Harry she wan marry next. She be gunning for the top spot. I can bet my left nut this babe was nevet married. Na just one kain co-habitation after belle tins e go be. grin. Na so dem dey divorce MBE? grin grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Bolade005: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Keep, lol. Is that how you view being in a relationship?
Why are you worrying about who I find desirable or vice Versa, am I asking about yours? There is a reason for that and that is disinterest. grin
Just look at your life, you hurriedly came to fight for your girl, a fight that doesn't concern you but she can't do the same for you. Where is she now?

Girl, you're my African sister and it worries me that you keep hopping from one white folk to another. You've done British, you're onto Italian now, who's gonna be next? Chinese?

Your behaviour online is quite disturbing, it's obvious you're pouring out your sexual frustrations on the innocent men in here and I know deep down, you know what you really need is a bushmeat like us but since we are beyond your reach and we don't even find you desirable, you resort to making a nuisance of yourself online.

TV is not responsible for your woes, Shebaybabe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

Just look at your life, you hurriedly came to fight for your girl, a fight that doesn't concern you but she can't do the same for you. Where is she now?

Girl, you're my African sister and it worries me that you keep hopping from one white folk to another. You've done British, you're onto Italian now, who's gonna be next? Chinese?

Your behaviour online is quite disturbing, it's obvious you're pouring out your sexual frustrations on the innocent men in here and I know deep down, you know what you really need is a bushmeat like us but since we are beyond your reach and we don't even find you desirable, you resort to making a nuisance of yourself online.

TV is not responsible for your woes, Shebaybabe.
Not your sister, I know where my family is thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Bolade005: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

I'm sure you must of learnt another lesson today. "Do not go around fire expecting not to sweat".

Now that you've learnt your lesson, be a good girl and apologise to the guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by oloyede252(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

madam are you not tired of all this?just quit posting info about Your family.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

I'm sure you must of learnt another lesson today. "Do not go around fire expecting not to sweat".

Now that you've learnt your lesson, be a good girl and apologise to the guys.
Hell will freeze first. I have no use for any of them. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.