Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. (5372 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! / Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
We have been together for close to 2yrs now and all have been going on very well between us,but my main problem with her is that she so much detest sex,i cannot imagine me to know a gul for up to two years and have had sex with her just twice..and it's always after a long struggle,that she will allow me to have my way.Today,she just called me that she is on her way to my place, and i had to turn down another chick that use to even force me to do it.Only for this girl to come and shower and started distracting me from watching my Football match, until i had to off the stuff so as to have a gud time,the next thing this girl told me is that we can do anything but no sex, and that's always her statement.I just quietly wore my clothes, and went out to joint other friends to finish my match.As i came back she had already left without even bothering to call me as usual.As i came back with annoyance, i thought of wat to do and i wrote her a text,telling her it's over between the two of us.I told her that i have been seeing another gul behind her back and that i am sorry.Do u know her sister just called me now and told me that her sister wanted using a knife on her body? and that she going to kill herself if what i am saying is true?I knew she loved me but i didn't know she could go to the extend of killing herself for my sake.Pls Nairalanders help me with advice on what to do.Because anything for her again..To her, i am her future husband.But to me she is just like the other ones that use to come and we catch fun and that's all.pls i don't want the Devil to put me into trouble o..because the guls dad is not a joking man.Thank God she wasn't in when all that was happening in his house.pls wat can do to totally separate myself from her? thanks
this was wat i send to her down.

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrishandsome:
We have been together for close to 2yrs now and all have been going on very well between us,but my main problem with her is that she so much detest sex,i cannot imagine me to know a gul for up to two years and have had sex with her just twice..and it's always after a long struggle,that she will allow me to have my way.Today,she just called me that she is on her way to my place, and i had to turn down another chick that use to even force me to do it.Only for this girl to come and shower and started distracting me from watching my Football match, until i had to off the stuff so as to have a gud time,the next thing this girl told me is that we can do anything but no sex, and that's always her statement.I just quietly wore my clothes, and went out to joint other friends to finish my match.As i came back she had already left without even bothering to call me as usual.As i came back with annoyance, i thought of wat to do and i wrote her a text,telling her it's over between the two of us.I told her that i have been seeing another gul behind her back and that i am sorry.Do u know her sister just called me now and told me that her sister wanted using a knife on her body? and that she going to kill herself if what i am saying is true?I knew she loved me but i didn't know she could go to the extend of killing herself for my sake.Pls Nairalanders help me with advice on what to do.Because anything for her again..To her, i am her future husband.But to me she is just like the other ones that use to come and we catch fun and that's all.pls i don't want the Devil to put me into trouble o..because the guls dad is not a joking man.Thank God she wasn't in when all that was happening in his house.pls wat can do to totally separate myself from her? thanks
this was wat i send to her down.

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by daewoorazer(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2016
if ds is true, kip her man! She aint no b1tch

i repeat, kip her!

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2016
You are delusional. Fake story.
Your messages are yet to be even delivered.

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Reallyshockedshocked

Op gal wan kill herself because of you, chai..!!!

Oya go Marry dat gal..

wink

Naughtynaughty and Hateu2 wer una dey
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by konkonbilo(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Reallyshockedshocked
Oya go Marry dat gal..
wink

we dey Cali..
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by flexyfit(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Girls can do anything for the one they love....u know she loves you...because of "SEX" u want to hurt her?.....why not make her ur wife and turn her to ur sex machine....u know she loves u don't hurt her because of "SEX"....
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Reallyshockedshocked

Oya go Marry dat gal..

wink

Naughtynahughty and Hahteu2 wer una dey
D Op is lying
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
D Op is lying
hateus hateus
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by jmichlins(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Many do not know what they want and you are a true definition of that. You want throw away diamond for stone. Please remove her face from here cause you no deserve her. But the girl need manual brain reset which is slap. Guy say him no do you want commit murder.

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
D Op is lying

Lol.....grin
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Lie!
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Some men are just devil servant you see good thing you suppose to kill now you want to kill her oma se o i wish to fun eni gbaju oloyi.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
D Op is lying
so i now lack work to do abi?before typing all wat i have written.not surprised though.To her, she knows what she is about to lost..
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by iykekelvins(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2016
For your mind na, woman won kill herself for you

Bro, she's lying. Its a trick to get you back.

Give her a few days, she will get over it.

Except say, she be confam werey gringrin

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....grin
what if is true hmm pity the op her jaul term would be long than third mainland bridge.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Frozeen(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Reallyshockedshocked
Oya go Marry dat gal..
wink

No memes? grin grin
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Me I knw ladies ooo.. Her sis is/was lieing. It's a planned work to drag u bck.. cheesy and it's working cheesy
Kill herself koh.. Not in dis Nigeria of change will somebody not hav a gud reason to kill herslf Bt bcus of Bf? Not even hunger? Bleh
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
flexyfit:
Girls can do anything for the one they love....u know she loves you...because of "SEX" u want to hurt her?.....why not make her ur wife and turn her to ur sex machine....u know she loves u don't hurt her because of "SEX"....
am just too young to be thinking of marriage now.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
D Op is lying
lol y
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Frozeen(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Me I knw ladies ooo.. Her sis is/was lieing. It's a planned work to drag u bck.. cheesy and it's working cheesy
Kill herself koh.. Not in dis Nigeria of change will somebody not hav a gud reason to kill herslf Bt bcus of Bf? Not even hunger? Bleh
grin grin you are really naughty
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u might be right though..
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Frozeen(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrishandsome:
Toto go kill you this boy
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Surfboard(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Op, stop lying abeg. Your story comes across as something that happened tonight. If it really did, with all that you wrote, your 1st reaction in the heat of the moment wouldn't be to come here seeking advice. You'd probably be on your way to the girl's house or on the phone explaining yourself to the girl's sister.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by flexyfit(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrishandsome:
....hmmm I hear...but u are "too young"....to start having sex abi?....
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Frozeen:
No memes? grin grin

Bestie I just weak for dat Op story....wink

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Chrishandsome(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Surfboard:
Op, stop lying abeg. Your story comes across as something that happened tonight. If it really did, with all that you wrote, your 1st reaction in the heat of the moment wouldn't be to come here seeking advice. You'd probably be on your way to the girl's house or on the phone explaining yourself to the girl's sister.
If u are based here in Calabar,then you will know that we don't go out by this time considering wat is happening here.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
For your mind na, woman won kill herself for you

Bro, she's lying. Its a trick to get you back.

Give her a few days, she will get over it.

Except say, she be confam werey gringrin

gringrin

Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

what make you weak.
Re: I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. by Frozeen(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ok i understand

Is My Beards Coming Out Good (updated) / I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot] / Guys Are Bad O