Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau (2838 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting / Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by katibu(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2016
see photos below

Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by katibu(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2016
more pics below

1 Like

Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by katibu(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2016
more pics

Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Kalaldi: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Allah reine,Allah yamdine,Allah soure,Allah foorda baldemaa....
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=28pt]Mtchewwwwww[/size]

In that hot hot heat. Dem still wrap themselves with multiple curtains. If na agbada nau, e go sexy small.

I was sha expecting their Ibo boy boys to attend.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yorubanews:
This is what I call swag. Yoruba swag! cool cool

[img]http://yeyeolade.files./2015/11/7755e-y-763211.jpg[/img]

[img]http://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/c173.0.734.734/12940259_1731672767077229_978419374_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNDgwMDc0MzQwMzg2OTYxOQ%3D%3D.2.c[/img]

This isn't a competition mate. But if it was, lol!

Your friends look like jesters with sunglasses.

And isn't it ironic how they are wearing a northern invention?
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Agbada is not a Northern invention, so stfu.
The clownish outfit wey the OP post, na in una dey invent.
You're probably Ibo, so uneducated about other Nigerian culture. See as una dey call Yoruba's "Aso ebi" Ashebi. Later una go say na una invent am. Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by AjaanaOka(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yorubanews:

You're probably Ibo, so uneducated about other Nigerian culture. See as una dey call Yoruba's "Aso ebi" Ashebi. Later una go say na una invent am. Mtchewww.

The classic reaction of believing that everyone who argues with you on Nairaland is 'Ibo'.

The classic move of dragging 'Ibo' into a discussion that doesn't have anything to do with them.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
AjaanaOka:

The classic reaction of believing that everyone who argues with you on Nairaland is 'Ibo'.

The classic move of dragging 'Ibo' into a discussion that doesn't have anything to do with them.

Same way your people drag Yorubas into any discussion, homie. Don't cry about it.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by AjaanaOka(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yorubanews:

Same way your people drag Yorubas into any discussion, homie. Don't cry about it.

Nobody cried about anything. The deal is not big enough to be cried over.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
AjaanaOka:

Nobody cried about anything. The deal is not big enough to be cried over.

Then swerve.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by AjaanaOka(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yorubanews:

Then swerve.

Keep this between yourself and our Northern neighbours and I will.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubanews:

you wanted an example macof? heres another example of your fellow yoruba brother trying to claim what is not yours.

and you, please refer to the link below to see how a fellow charlatan was educated.

https://www.nairaland.com/3100077/fulani-invention-popularised-hausa-merchants
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

you wanted an example macof? heres another example of your fellow yoruba brother trying to claim what is not yours.

and you, please refer to the link below to see how a fellow charlatan was educated.

https://www.nairaland.com/3100077/fulani-invention-popularised-hausa-merchants

A Nairaland reference? Are you okay or do you think you're talking to abokiii?
Agbada is worn in several countries, non African countries too, but Yorubas modernized and polished it.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubanews:

A Nairaland reference? Are you okay or do you think you're talking to abokiii?
Agbada is worn in several countries, non African countries too, but Yorubas modernized and polished it.

lol! just read the comments on the thread, evidences were provided (no need yo derail this one with needless bickering and pissing contests to). its worn all over africa but where did you get it from? ever wondered why yorubas are the only non dominant muslim ethnicity that wears it? And no, you are certainly not my abokki (friend). i don't keep stuupidly ignorant tribalistic southern im.beciles as friends. Go and read up on your history small fry.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! just read the comments on the thread, evidences were provided (no need yo derail this one with needless bickering and pissing contests to). its worn all over africa but where did you get it from? ever wondered why yorubas are the only non dominant muslim ethnicity that wears it? And no, you are certainly not my abokki (friend). i don't keep stuupidly ignorant tribalistic southern im.beciles as friends. Go and read up on your history small fry.

Comments as evidence? Mtchewwww
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubanews:

Comments as evidence? Mtchewwww

I see now, english is your problem. i said evidences were provided in the comments. if you cant understand that i'm sorry i don't speak yoruba.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2016
AjaanaOka:

Keep this between yourself and our Northern neighbours and I will.

Could this truly be radoillo?
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Yorubanews: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I see now, english is your problem. i said evidences were provided in the comments. if you cant understand that i'm sorry i don't speak yoruba.

Lmao dude not gonna waste my time on this ish. Bring evidence abeg.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lmao dude not gonna waste my time on this ish. Bring evidence abeg.

If you lack such a basic and common knowledge it implies you have no interest in history and culture in the first place. hence your reluctance to click a simple link. like i said, no need to derail this thread as well. You can continue living in your world of delusions if you want.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by macof(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

undecided northern invention bi ti bawo?
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
macof:

undecided northern invention bi ti bawo?

Well it's something you got from the north to say the least.
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by macof(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Well it's something you got from the north to say the least.

same way yall try to confuse people that the name "yoruba" came from the north when it's truly from Songhai

just gerarrahia
Re: Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
macof:

same way yall try to confuse people that the name "yoruba" came from the north when it's truly from Songhai

just gerarrahia

Good God you're one of them.

Smh! Embarrassing

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo Are Not Money Ritualist / Kamalu And Amadioha: Two Different Deities That Converged? / Arghhhhh! Help Me! Im In Love. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.