Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B (727 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / 10 Things A Mechanic Doesn't Want You To Know / How A Mechanic Made A Nigerian Woman Drive With A Missing Suspension Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B by Sanyiicrown(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2016
My brother is about to travel and needs to learn Auto-Mobile Mechanic very fast, within some very short period of time.
To a stage where he can start gaining experience as he works.

He wants to be specialize in Benz and Ford Repairs and maintenance.

Please we need to know a good place in Lagos, around ogba, ikeja or on the island where he can learn that and won't cost much.
If there's any idea on How long it can take to learn up to the level i mentioned earlier, we will appreciate.
Thanks as you help us with these info.
Re: I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B by sooperrescue(m): 3:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Let him call me. I have a ford mechanic that requires an apprentice. Ikeja. 08098534267

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B by Sanyiicrown(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
sooperrescue:
Let him call me. I have a ford mechanic that requires an apprentice. Ikeja. 08098534267
Okay sir. Thank you so much
Re: I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos B by Sanyiicrown(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
sooperrescue:
Okay sir. Thank you so much
God Bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

Alpina B7 Individual Certainly Look Different In Chestnut Brown With Gold Accent / What Happens When My Diesel Engine Bus Completely Runs Out Of Fuel? / Ambition To Curb Greenhouse-gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.