Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) (4746 Views)

AMC Series Channel - What Are You Watching? / The Governor TV Series On Ebony Life TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm here to discuss the new AMC show, 'PREACHER'. There are currently 5 episodes with the newest premiering tonight! Here is the official synopsis, with the first 6 episode titles.
Everyone is welcome...
Are you a fan?
Have a fave character, etc?
Drop in and let's enjoy chatting it up.

Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional power. Together with hell-raising ex-girlfriend Tulip and Irish vagabond Cassidy, the preacher-in-training embarks on a journey to find God in a world inhabited by holy, hellish, and everything-in-between characters. The darkly comedic "Preacher" is based on Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's popular 1990s comic book franchise of the same name. Executive producers include Sam Catlin ("Breaking Bad"wink, and Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg ("Superbad," "Neighbors"wink.

Hi guys...howya doing? Have you checked this out?
@Dragonking @Solomonbrown64 @Elymoney

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 11, 2016

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Here are the main character bios thus far...just small background...no spoilers cheesy

Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper):
Jesse Custer is the central figure of the Preacher trio. A drunk and a man without a higher calling to his church, he spends his days trudging through uninspired sermons to a tiny congregation, and his nights propping up the bar.

Tulip O'Hare (Ruth Negga):
Tulip is the long-suffering ex-lover of Jesse, (the pretty blonde I mentioned) who ends up bumping into him again and joining his quest for God.

Proinsias Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun):
Cassidy is an Irish vampire with a predilection for drugs and alcohol, who ends up joining Tulip and Jesse — although he occasionally does them more harm than good. More Spike than Edward, but a little rougher than both, he's a new kind of bloodsucker for the small screen.

Sheriff Root (W. Earl Brown):
The local law enforcement of Annville, Sheriff Root is a mean, bitter man who has no patience for anyone he doesn't like. And there's no one that he likes.

Arseface/Eugene Root (Ian Colletti):
Sheriff Root's son Arseface is a horribly disfigured teen, desperate for Dad's love.

Fiore & DeBlanc (Tom Brooke And Anatol Yusef):
Two angels sent to Earth to find Genesis, Fiore and DeBlanc are the ones who first reveal the truth of Heaven to Jesse and set him on his quest.

Odin Quincannon (Jackie Earle Haley):
A ruthless and disturbed businessman, Odin Quincannon runs the town from behind the scenes using his ill-gotten wealth.

Emily (Lucy Griffiths):
The church organist and bookkeeper, Emily is a hardworking woman doing her best to keep the Annville church on its feet — to say nothing of Jesse on his.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Mubby4luv(m): 2:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Your head de there. Following the series bumper to bumber. I like the girl Tulip with her accent and Cassidy's funny ways.. lol
I can't wait for the next premier to see what happened to Eugine, where did he disappear to..

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Your head de there. Following the series bumper to bumber. I like the girl Tulip with her accent and Cassidy's funny ways.. lol
I can't wait for the next premier to see what happened to Eugine, where did he disappear to..

Hi...your the 1st to stop by cheesy

Cassidy's...my VERY FAVE so far. He's totally hilarious to me. I don't want to spoil anything for people who just started viewing....BUT DID U SEE CASSIDY'S FIGHT IN THE PLANE ep.1? Had to watch it again few times...found it so funny.
What about when Cassidy first saw Eugene walk through the door?...I was laughing so hard!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Tulip. I even got my hair cut like hers...She's super cool.

2 Likes

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Hunnydropps:
Hello everyone. I'm here to discuss the new AMC show, 'PREACHER'. There are currently 5 episodes with the newest premiering tonight! Here is the official synopsis, with the first 6 episode titles.
Everyone is welcome...
Are you a fan?
Have a fave character, etc?
Drop in and let's enjoy chatting it up.

Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional power. Together with hell-raising ex-girlfriend Tulip and Irish vagabond Cassidy, the preacher-in-training embarks on a journey to find God in a world inhabited by holy, hellish, and everything-in-between characters. The darkly comedic "Preacher" is based on Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's popular 1990s comic book franchise of the same name. Executive producers include Sam Catlin ("Breaking Bad"wink, and Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg ("Superbad," "Neighbors"wink.

Hi guys...howya doing? Have you checked this out?
@Dragonking @Solomonbrown64 @Elymoney
Present... cheesy

I just downloaded episode 1 , will watch it soon then share thoughts. ..

cc: countdracula

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Dragonking:
Present... cheesy
I just downloaded episode 1 , will watch it soon then share thoughts. ..
cc: countdracula

Dragonking, my guy...knew I could count on you to drop by. grin

YES...watch ep.1 today if possible.
I'm going to re-watch it myself again today so I have it refreshed in my mind.

lipsrsealed...I wont mention much past the 1st and 2nd episodes right away as not to spoil it for those who've just begun watching or plan to start. I hope to see other familiar monikers joining in as well. cheesy
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
.... ..... I have been watching the series for the last few weeks and I can say it's been awesome. I was hooked from the first episode after Dominic Cooper did to that dude, lol.. It's quite hilarious and I like the Irish dude from lockdown movie. I don't want linger on the episodes for those who haven't seen it.
... I see you Hunnydropps, thanks for the invitation.... Dragonking, howdy? Are you Still crying? Lol...

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... ..... I have been watching the series for the last few weeks and I can say it's been awesome. I was hooked from the first episode after Dominic Cooper did to that dude, lol.. It's quite hilarious and I like the Irish dude from lockdown movie. I don't want linger on the episodes for those who haven't seen it.
... I see you Hunnydropps, thanks for the invitation.... Dragonking, howdy? Are you Still crying? Lol...
Hahaha...Yes o, am still crying because of Penny dreadful. .. cheesy
I actually used almost 2weeks to mourn the series. .i can't believe it has ended.. .Am still in shock. ..

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by solomonbrown64: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dragonking:
Hahaha...Yes o, am still crying because of Penny dreadful. .. cheesy
I actually used almost 2weeks to mourn the series. .i can't believe it has ended.. .Am still in shock. ..
... Lmao.... The thing shocked most peeps jawe.. Every day, I see the whole series on my system and I keep fighting the urge to delete or keep it... Just so painful. Anyway, this preacher will ease your pains a bit, do watch it.

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Lmao.... The thing shocked most peeps jawe.. Every day, I see the whole series on my system and I keep fighting the urge to delete or keep it... Just so painful. Anyway, this preacher will ease your pains a bit, do watch it.
Yeah, will watch it this night before I sleep.

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by CountDracula(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Dragonking, my guy...knew I could count on you to drop by. grin

YES...watch ep.1 today if possible.
I'm going to re-watch it myself again today so I have it refreshed in my mind.

lipsrsealed...I wont mention much past the 1st and 2nd episodes right away as not to spoil it for those who've just begun watching or plan to start. I hope to see other familiar monikers joining in as well. cheesy

I'm currently in the 5th episode of preacher, I must say its a weird film even for me (I'm d pacman of weird films) d merging of the spiritual + supernatural + psychiatrical is kind of fresh, fingers crossed... XoX

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2016
CountDracula:

I'm currently in the 5th episode of preacher, I must say its a weird film even for me (I'm d pacman of weird films) d merging of the spiritual + supernatural + psychiatrical is kind of fresh, fingers crossed... XoX

I'm currently up to date on ALL the episodes too. I thought this last one was very good. I really enjoyed the scene between Cassidy and Tulip in the kitchen...did Jesse just leave Cassidy outside like that, lol?
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I can't say how glad I am to have this series after PD finish, smh.
In the first episode I thought it was totally funny how Cassidy used that golf club to whack beer cans at that one guy grin

Then bending the other dude over to fill that bottle with blood...Cassidy is something else for sure. He provides such comic relief, lol.

I like Tulip so much. She's a 1 woman wrecking crew....so funny and strong. She loves Jesse so much...can't wait to see how that story reveals itself.

I think each episode gets better and better. Got any faves yet?

Dragonking have you been able to view ep.1 yet?
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok guys...what is up with the guy that owns the cattle company

He's so weird...Listening to the sounds of cattle slaughter!
Am I the only one that finds that super extra creepy?
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by solomonbrown64: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

In the first episode I thought it was totally funny how Cassidy used that golf club to whack beer cans at that one guy grin

Then bending the other dude over to fill that bottle with blood...Cassidy is something else for sure. He provides such comic relief, lol.

I like Tulip so much. She's a 1 woman wrecking crew....so funny and strong. She loves Jesse so much...can't wait to see how that story reveals itself.

.. ... Yeah, I like the preacher himself as he is a perfect blend of good and bad which is why that unholy thing between both worlds lives in him.
.. Those Angels are far from cute unlike what we have been accustomed to.
... I like the accent used in the series, it's just so warm... Haven't seen the last episode, will do that soon....

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Roon9(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Awesome series! I didn't quite grasp why Jesse had to baptise that bus driver with hot water. Did the guy manipulate the little girl after they had the conversation or was Jesse just crossed that he didn't Forget her as he promised.

My favourite character was that guy that was always complaining to the preacher about how his mom was always nagging him. It was fascinating how she was able to get in his head when they are miles apart....the way the guy ended though. Lol! I love tulip a lot but the downside is that am having quite a struggle understanding the thick texan accents of most characters grin

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Yeah, I have and it's the bomb. kiss
Now, I have some questions (as usual wink )
1. Who's the guy that slaughtered all those men in the airplane and why?? ? The only thing I know about him is that his name is Cassidy.
2. Those two guys moving from country to country in search of that spirit, are they humans? I doubt.
3. Did anyone one notice that the lady that bailed the preacher actually loves him but too shy to say so? I hope she doesn't die sha.
The preacher makes a better fighter than a preacher.. Lol.. .I am having a feeling that the spirit is already possessing and controlling the preacher..

Overall this series is very interesting and am already downloading episode 2.

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Roon9:
Awesome series! I didn't quite grasp why Jesse had to baptise that bus driver with hot water. Did the guy manipulate the little girl after they had the conversation or was Jesse just crossed that he didn't Forget her as he promised.

My favourite character was that guy that was always complaining to the preacher about how his mom was always nagging him. It was fascinating how she was able to get in his head when they are miles apart....the way the guy ended though. Lol! I love tulip a lot but the downside is that am having quite a struggle understanding the thick texan accents of most characters grin
I believe that the guy is a psycho because come on, the mum is far away, how can she get into your head and control you like that? Also, open your heart doesn't mean you should rip your heart out. ..Lol.. The guy is just whacked.

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
i read some of the comics that it's based on and tv series is not what i expected but it is still very intresting, even though i know the story i keep wondering what is going to happen next cant wait for ep 8

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Yeah, I have and it's the bomb. kiss
Now, I have some questions (as usual wink )
1. Who's the guy that slaughtered all those men in the airplane and why?? ? The only thing I know about him is that his name is Cassidy.
2. Those two guys moving from country to country in search of that spirit, are they humans? I doubt.
3. Did anyone one notice that the lady that bailed the preacher actually loves him but too shy to say so? I hope she doesn't die sha.
The preacher makes a better fighter than a preacher.. Lol.. .I am having a feeling that the spirit is already possessing and controlling the preacher..

Overall this series is very interesting and am already downloading episode 2.

I'm so glad that you think it's the bomb!
I see that people either love it or hate it which I don't understand but as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure right.

Ok, o....let's get to ur questions.
#1- you're right that is Cassidy and he's a vampire. He slaughtered those men because they were vampire Hunters. He's been trying to avoid them and couldn't figure out how they found him there. I don't know yet for how long Cassidy has been a vampire or how long they've been hunting him but apparently they keep trying to get him and I suspect we will see more vampire hunters in the series. As a matter of fact he mistakes the two angels for vampire Hunters initially. I would also like to add that in the latest episode (ep. 5) Tulip eludes that Cassidy may not be just a vampire because asking him if he told Jesse about who he really is. So definately more to Cassidy.

#2- [/b]The 2 guys searching are the angels...Fiore & DeBlanc. The angels are the appointed guardians of the entity (named Genisis) which finally found a host that it didn't immediately destroy when it entered Jesse. I think it dont explode Jesse exactly for the reason Solomonbrown64 said...because Jesse is the perfect balance of good and evil.

[b]#3-
Yes, that is Emily. It's been evident since the first scene she appeared in with Jesse that she was in love with him. You see her many times look as if she's on the verge of telling him but she pulls it back at the last minute. And it even looks like Jesse may have feelings for her as well, although, I don't think they're as strong as her feelings for him at all....at least not YET anyway. Yeah, hope they don't kill her because I think we're going to see a very interesting love triangle if they keep her around. I'd love the opportunity to see who I think is best for Jesse as a gf as things progress.
.....And I know you haven't gotten this far yet but after meeting Tulip it might be even harder to admit to Jesse that she's in love with him. But we'll have to see about that because you know how these shows flip the script on us, lol .

- [/b]Oh yeah, Preacher can fight!!! He got them hands, lol! Wow, you see how he snapped homeboy's arm in the bar fight? You don't want to fight Jesse...he's a beast with them paws!

[b]-
Also...what you guys think of Jesse helping that little boy because he said his dad was beating on his mom, LOL? When preacher went to confront her at work and discovered that she wasn't being beaten against her will but that she likes it...
...OMG, the look on Preacher's face was priceless. He was looking like, "Huh What Ohhhh, Ok."...hahaha.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Roon9(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
I believe that the guy is a psycho because come on, the mum is far away, how can she get into your head and control you like that? Also, open your heart doesn't mean you should rip your heart out. ..Lol.. The guy is just whacked.

D mother of psychos! I initially thought he was staying with his mom

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. ... Yeah, I like the preacher himself as he is a perfect blend of good and bad which is why that unholy thing between both worlds lives in him.
.. Those Angels are far from cute unlike what we have been accustomed to.
... I like the accent used in the series, it's just so warm... Haven't seen the last episode, will do that soon....

smileyHey there, Solo...I knew u would actually like the character Jesse/Preacher and I knew DK was going to point out Emily and say he hope they don't kill her.....LOLOLOLOL grin

You are not lying...the angels are not what we typically think of as 'angelic' in the aesthetic dept., huh....Especially the tall one. The small one is definitely better looking than his sidekick tho, lol.

They have a pretty typical Southwestern accent they are using...not as harsh as the regular Southern accent found in the U.S. The one in the show sounds much softer...probably because it may be influenced by the Midwest accent (which to my ears, when I hear someone from the Midwest talking it sounds like no accent at all).

Did ya check out that old coffee can they keep GENISIS in, tho...
What kind jail is that for such a powerful spirit It was bound to escape from that rusty thing at some point.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Roon9:

Hi I'm so glad you like the show and came over to join us...nice to see you smiley

Jesse put that guy in the hot water because not only did the bus driver not forget about the little girl but Jesse just found it despicable that he has the mind of a pedophile to begin with. I also believe that Jesse thought the bus driver would end up molesting the girl anyway at some point. I mean when they were talking in the church and that pervert admitted to his inclinations the preacher looked disgusted and Furious like he wanted to kill the guy right there. So I think that spirit inside Jesse compelled him to go handle business to be sure that bus driver wouldn't hurt any little children.

YESSSS... that guy that was always complaining about his mom. At first I too thought he was staying with his mother but come to find out he was actually so far away from her. I was wondering how a mother could be so mean and insensitive to her child... At the end of the day we see that the man is crazy and the voices were all in his head the whole time. He had some type of psychosis apparently. His poor mother when he showed up at the nursing home was like in shock to even see him and seems so puzzled as to what he was saying. Ripping his own heart out there in front of his mother was totally insane.
.... even though the spirit in the preacher can cause people to do evil things I don't think Jesse meant to cut his own heart out when he said 'open your heart', LMAO.

-Awww that sucks that you are having a little difficulty understanding some of the dialogue due to the accent. If there's ever some dialogue you're not clear on give me a shout because I'm quite used to hearing it and I'll gladly clear it up for you. Don't let that part discourage you from continuing to watch tho...when one of us here don't get something we all help each other to figure stuff out...no wahala grin
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
redrobin:
i read some of the comics that it's based on and tv series is not what i expected but it is still very intresting, even though i know the story i keep wondering what is going to happen next cant wait for ep 8

Hi smiley

I haven't read the comics but I hope at some point. Have they veered from the comics much or are they staying close in line to it? Did you think the comics where good?
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Dragonking: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

I'm so glad that you think it's the bomb!
I see that people either love it or hate it which I don't understand but as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure right.

Ok, o....let's get to ur questions.
#1- you're right that is Cassidy and he's a vampire. He slaughtered those men because they were vampire Hunters. He's been trying to avoid them and couldn't figure out how they found him there. I don't know yet for how long Cassidy has been a vampire or how long they've been hunting him but apparently they keep trying to get him and I suspect we will see more vampire hunters in the series. As a matter of fact he mistakes the two angels for vampire Hunters initially. I would also like to add that in the latest episode (ep. 5) Tulip eludes that Cassidy may not be just a vampire because asking him if he told Jesse about who he really is. So definately more to Cassidy.

#2- [/b]The 2 guys searching are the angels...Fiore & DeBlanc. The angels are the appointed guardians of the entity (named Genisis) which finally found a host that it didn't immediately destroy when it entered Jesse. I think it dont explode Jesse exactly for the reason Solomonbrown64 said...because Jesse is the perfect balance of good and evil.

[b]#3-
Yes, that is Emily. It's been evident since the first scene she appeared in with Jesse that she was in love with him. You see her many times look as if she's on the verge of telling him but she pulls it back at the last minute. And it even looks like Jesse may have feelings for her as well, although, I don't think they're as strong as her feelings for him at all....at least not YET anyway. Yeah, hope they don't kill her because I think we're going to see a very interesting love triangle if they keep her around. I'd love the opportunity to see who I think is best for Jesse as a gf as things progress.
.....And I know you haven't gotten this far yet but after meeting Tulip it might be even harder to admit to Jesse that she's in love with him. But we'll have to see about that because you know how these shows flip the script on us, lol .

- [/b]Oh yeah, Preacher can fight!!! He got them hands, lol! Wow, you see how he snapped homeboy's arm in the bar fight? You don't want to fight Jesse...he's a beast with them paws!

[b]-
Also...what you guys think of Jesse helping that little boy because he said his dad was beating on his mom, LOL? When preacher went to confront her at work and discovered that she wasn't being beaten against her will but that she likes it...
...OMG, the look on Preacher's face was priceless. He was looking like, "Huh What Ohhhh, Ok."...hahaha.
Thanks for this.. .And guess what? Am about watching episode 3...
But wait o, you mean those 2 crapy guys that cant fight are angels Seriously?
Those guys are a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Thanks for this.. .And guess what? Am about watching episode 3...
But wait o, you mean those 2 crapy guys that cant fight are angels Seriously?
Those guys are a disappointment.

Your always welcome.
I'm just setting up to rewatch ep.3 too so I can keep the activities of each episode straight for discussion...you'll be caught up in no time smiley

Yup very seriously, those are the angels...the guardians of GENISIS at that! Seem to be a bit inept don't they? Have you noticed they regenerate when killed? If you think their fighting skills are lack luster now just wait until you see the fight scenes in the motel....bodies, bodies everywhere.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Roon9(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Hi I'm so glad you like the show and came over to join us...nice to see you smiley

Jesse put that guy in the hot water because not only did the bus driver not forget about the little girl but Jesse just found it despicable that he has the mind of a pedophile to begin with. I also believe that Jesse thought the bus driver would end up molesting the girl anyway at some point. I mean when they were talking in the church and that pervert admitted to his inclinations the preacher looked disgusted and Furious like he wanted to kill the guy right there. So I think that spirit inside Jesse compelled him to go handle business to be sure that bus driver wouldn't hurt any little children.

YESSSS... that guy that was always complaining about his mom. At first I too thought he was staying with his mother but come to find out he was actually so far away from her. I was wondering how a mother could be so mean and insensitive to her child... At the end of the day we see that the man is crazy and the voices were all in his head the whole time. He had some type of psychosis apparently. His poor mother when he showed up at the nursing home was like in shock to even see him and seems so puzzled as to what he was saying. Ripping his own heart out there in front of his mother was totally insane.
.... even though the spirit in the preacher can cause people to do evil things I don't think Jesse meant to cut his own heart out when he said 'open your heart', LMAO.

-Awww that sucks that you are having a little difficulty understanding some of the dialogue due to the accent. If there's ever some dialogue you're not clear on give me a shout because I'm quite used to hearing it and I'll gladly clear it up for you. Don't let that part discourage you from continuing to watch tho...when one of us here don't get something we all help each other to figure stuff out...no wahala grin

Lols! On point analysis. Naaa it's not going to discourage me, am on d 4th episode.

I think the power inside Jesse works with his speech and not exactly what he has in his mind. it's a compelling force, this is evident when he told that girl with a compressed skull to open her eyes. He actually meant to heal her fully but he didn't say it categorically so the girl jus opened her eyes but remained sick

What really happened to that disfigured guy they can arseface?? I enjoy watching him talk. He's talking shit grin figuratively speaking
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Roon9:

Lols! On point analysis. Naaa it's not going to discourage me, am on d 4th episode.

I think the power inside Jesse works with his speech and not exactly what he has in his mind. it's a compelling force, this is evident when he told that girl with a compressed skull to open her eyes. He actually meant to heal her fully but he didn't say it categorically so the girl jus opened her eyes but remained sick

What really happened to that disfigured guy they can arseface?? I enjoy watching him talk. He's talking shit grin figuratively speaking

I think you're on to something with how Jesse's power works...your theory definitely makes sense at this point.

As for Arseface/Eugene...I wanna tell you bc I was wondering the same thing until they revealed what happened. I don't want to put that particular spoiler out here yet bc I know everyone always wonders about it.
But i will say this...he is connected to the girl that's comatose. Hmmm...what ya think happened there? Lol cool

Be sure to drop your thoughts after watching #4....some strange things happen.

@Dragonking there's something I think you will note in ep.4 grin

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by khanivorous(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
I LOVE SPOILERS

odin quinncannon is my favorite. serving God in his own way
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Hi smiley

I haven't read the comics but I hope at some point. Have they veered from the comics much or are they staying close in line to it? Did you think the comics where good?
the comics are awesome, and they are trying to stay as close to the source material as possible, all the main characters are pulled directly from the comics, even that guy from the past( saint of killers), i just hope we get to see God before the season ends
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Hi smiley

the comics are awesome, and they are trying to stay as close to the source material as possible, in the comics, genesis merged with the preacher during a service and killed every one in the church and god is terrified of genesis, because with genesis in the preacher he can anybody even god.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie: Popular Actress Loses Leg In An Accident (graphic Photo) / Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live / 5 Stunt Doubles Seriously Injured – Or Killed – While Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.