Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently (53338 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / Cheapest 4G LTE Phones In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by w808: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=tobbie247 post=47445101]
Please is it available now? is available
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Seunnzy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
daphid25:
Pastor!
itel phones no be here na
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

All marketers are staffs but not all staffs are marketers... You see why I used the word 'demote'? Hahahaha... I also meant no harm. One love dear!

You meant no harm either yet your laugh sounds sarcastic. You shouldn't see marketing as a form of demotion. In In actual fact these people make business happen for companies like yours.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by tobbie247(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=w808 post=47470505][/quote]

Where in Lagos please? I checked 3C Hub at ikeja last week and it wasn't available.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
sweetpies:

You meant no harm either yet your laugh sounds sarcastic. You shouldn't see marketing as a form of demotion. In In actual fact these people make business happen for companies like yours.
Though I am actually not working for Tecno or any other company, but I will 'literally' accept being their staff because you have already employed me in your mind. But let me keep joke aside and tell you one fact you don't know about TECNO:
They don't need marketers, promoters and advertisers to help them sell their phones. The only reason why their phones sells a lot in Nigeria is because they took time to study the Nigerian situation and manufacture phones that meet our most important needs. For example, they noticed that our economy is collapsing and things are really tight, an average Nigerian needs a good but cheap smartphone, so they optimize their phones and sell at affordable prices. They also noticed our power problems so they make almost all their latest phones with powerful batteries. Most of their phones that sells so much in Nigeria will not sell in countries like United States, China or even South Africa. So you see their strategy makes them popular not marketers. I'm not telling you all this because I want you to buy TECNO. After all if I should do my job as a marketer, I wouldn't start with you(my employer). I am telling you this so that you can learn one or two things that might help you in your own business. I also have learnt something from this TECNO strategy: That before starting a business, one should have a target customer and try your best to meet their most important needs.
Sorry for the long story, I tried to keep it short but I couldn't...
Once again, I mean no harm...
Shalom!
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

Though I am actually not working for Tecno or any other company, but I will 'literally' accept being their staff because you have already employed me in your mind. But let me keep joke aside and tell you one fact you don't know about TECNO:
They don't need marketers, promoters and advertisers to help them sell their phones. The only reason why their phones sells a lot in Nigeria is because they took time to study the Nigerian situation and manufacture phones that meet our most important needs. For example, they noticed that our economy is collapsing and things are really tight, an average Nigerian needs a good but cheap smartphone, so they optimize their phones and sell at affordable prices. They also noticed our power problems so they make almost all their latest phones with powerful batteries. Most of their phones that sells so much in Nigeria will not sell in countries like United States, China or even South Africa. So you see their strategy makes them popular not marketers. I'm not telling you all this because I want you to buy TECNO. After all if I should do my job as a marketer, I wouldn't start with you(my employer). I am telling you this so that you can learn one or two things that might help you in your own business. I also have learnt something from this TECNO strategy: That before starting a business, one should have a target customer and try your best to meet their most important needs.
Sorry for the long story, I tried to keep it short but I couldn't...
Once again, I mean no harm...
Shalom!

Hahahaha smartie.. You already pronounced yourself a Tecno marketer by the way you speak on their behalf. Phone no get mouth u know. despite the qualities you mentioned, the product still needs breathing beings like you to speak those qualities out to the public to get people buying em. So quit winning na so life be. Shalom.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
sweetpies:

Hahahaha smartie.. You already pronounced yourself a Tecno marketer by the way you speak on their behalf. Phone no get mouth u know. despite the qualities you mentioned, the product still needs breathing beings like you to speak those qualities out to the public to get people buying em. So quit winning na so life be. Shalom.
Sorry to bore you with all those stories. I wasn't speaking on TECNO's behalf, I only wrote those things hoping you'll learn something from it, I didn't know that you are an expert in the field of marketing until I checked your signature. But instead of employing me to work for Tecno, you should have employed me to help in advertising and marketing ADRON HOMES. But seriously speaking, the fact that you are a marketer doesn’t mean that everyone you come across is a marketer. Pls don't be offended by my choice of words. I actually meant no harm...
Este la vista dear!
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

Sorry to bore you with all those stories. I wasn't speaking on TECNO's behalf, I only wrote those things hoping you'll learn something from it, I didn't know that you are an expert in the field of marketing until I checked your signature. But instead of employing me to work for Tecno, you should have employed me to help in advertising and marketing ADRON HOMES. But seriously speaking, the fact that you are a marketer doesn’t mean that everyone you come across is a marketer. Pls don't be offended by my choice of words. I actually meant no harm...
Este la vista dear!

Oh meeen why do you winne so much huh, give it up already. And, stop mistaking me for your employer well, if you have a job. I really do hope you have one. And I thought you considered being a marketer a demoted level for you? Mch anyways, its fine really, whatever you think or know. And for your info, ADRON is just me assisting a friend advertise their estate business. And hey, I could speak to em on your behalf of really you need a job then, they can be your employers not moi. Just say the word. grin grin
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
sweetpies:

Oh meeen why do you winne so much huh, give it up already. And, stop mistaking me for your employer well, if you have a job. I really do hope you have one. And I thought you considered being a marketer a demoted level for you? Mch anyways, its fine really, whatever you think or know. And for your info, ADRON is just me assisting a friend advertise their estate business. And hey, I could speak to em on your behalf of really you need a job then, they can be your employers not moi. Just say the word. grin grin
This argument has expired. I don't want it to lead to insult so I give up! You won. You may now relax and take a chill pill.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

This argument has expired. I don't want it to lead to insult so I give up! You won. You may now relax and take a chill pill.

Good gracious! and you sure have a way of winding up the argument. A Chill pill!? you sure have a way of making sure you WIN. I wasn't expecting your response but bam! You dropped it, still like its hot grin i must admit guy, you got syle. Be cool. grin grin
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Mememan: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:
Your list is incomplete without TECNO L5... The phone is far better than some of those poos you listed up there.
OP, pls wake up... It's either you are a TECNO hater or you are still living in the 19th century as shown by your prices.
Tecno products are poor products undecided
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2016
sweetpies:

Good gracious! and you sure have a way of winding up the argument. A Chill pill!? you sure have a way of making sure you WIN. I wasn't expecting your response but bam! You dropped it, still like its hot grin i must admit guy, you got syle. Be cool. grin grin
I don't understand what you mean by 'I got syle'. But let me quickly say that I'm sorry if I said something that upset you during the argument. I didn't mean to wind you up. I was only enjoying the arguments but it seems you were already nursing an ill will against me. That was why I said you should take a chill pill to kill your ill-will. Once again, I am sorry; I won't quote you again. Bye!
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 3:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Mememan:

Tecno products are poor products undecided
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
You are right boss... Their products are 'very poor'. Pls don't buy any.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2016
gentlegenius:

I don't understand what you mean by 'I got syle'. But let me quickly say that I'm sorry if I said something that upset you during the argument. I didn't mean to wind you up. I was only enjoying the arguments but it seems you were already nursing an ill will against me. That was why I said you should take a chill pill to kill your ill-will. Once again, I am sorry; I won't quote you again. Bye!

Wow! You sure have a way of mocking your " opponent" syle, anyone with brains will know that the writer meant style giving the way the chat/write-up/argument or what ever else you choose to call our long lasting messages has been towing. Upset? Far from it. You rather showed the extent of your grief by your choice of words right from when you started responding to me. And by "Wind-up" I, or it means bringing something to a close. Ill will?? Dude, I don't even know you. What profit will I get from such bitterness? Huh? "chill pill for my ill will" lol. Guy abeg spear me. I apologize too oo abeg. All this long tori, na TECNO cos am.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Mememan: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
gentlegenius:

You are right
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by TohKunBoh: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well I would say my own device is affordable at 21k(L5) with 5000mAh...well I'm looking forward to the l8 plus because I really do love long lasting batteries
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by TohKunBoh: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
gentlegenius:

poor in price or what?
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by gentlegenius(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
TohKunBoh:
Well I would say my own device is affordable at 21k(L5) with 5000mAh...well I'm looking forward to the l8 plus because I really do love long lasting batteries
Don't let them hear you o... Else they'll call you a TECNO marketer.
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by TohKunBoh: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
gentlegenius:

Don't let them hear you o... Else they'll call you a TECNO marketer.
lmao who cares abeg,this is Nairaland where people insult themselves brutally like they are cursed,I refuse to be part of that bullshit
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by techsparkhub: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by FastestTech(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
sysengr:

Good to know u are using it without problem. I got mine in April but the network is not stable in the phone. took it back to the seller two weeks later.they sent it to Samsung office for repair. went back two weeks ago,was given a new same product,but still same issue as the first.I was told my initial phone was fixed and will arrive this week. am hopeful it will be rectified.

Sorry for that

There will be smile on your face at last

just be patience

Cos the product is an error free smart phone
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by FastestTech(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
gentlegenius:

Alright... I accept that I am a kid and you are an adult. But here's a little advice from a kid to an adult:
When you see someone committing a sin against his God, don't go about speculating and condemning the person because you will not be there when he will reconcile with his God.
Just learn from this and move on.

Good for you

Thank you
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by FastestTech(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
emmyw:
Please Don't Mind The Ingrate!!! This Is Why I Don't Post On Nairaland Sometimes, The Worst Part Is That They Won't Read Your Post Before Commenting.

Move on bro

One person can't distract you
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by FastestTech(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
dunkem21:

Gionee M3 rocks.. the phone na power bank cool
Wow
great
Re: Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently by Yilana: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
On older versions of the Windows operating system, Microsoft introduced a set of screen savers. Screen Savers were introduced in the very old versions of the Windows operating system to avoid screen burn-in in CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) displays.

Although we don’t use CRT monitors these days, screen savers now feel irrelevant. However, the thing is that Microsoft included the Screensavers options even in the latest release of Windows, i.e., Windows 11.
Read more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? / South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.