Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here (8905 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Hi guys•••hehehe I kinda have a lil question to ask,tho its embarrassing••••Doctors in the huz your attention is needed pls••yah(m 22) is it possible to feel pains while having sex?(like d pains u get while losing ur virginity? I mean its getting to much and I feel somehow going to d hospital to ask•••i don't know but someone told me its can cost me really birth if m to get pregnant and have babies•••its mks me feel bad nd its not helping with relationships as m always having breakups••••am I having some kind of trouble••?I mean do I need to be scared? Tnks and happy new week

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Everything hurt when it's first time...

And don't worry if u get pregnant, we have a painless labor if u think abt the pain or u can have CS as long ur financially stable coz this procedure is quite expensive.. there's a lot of women who can't bear the pain for the long time so they either choose these 2 than to undergo a normal labor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by firstking01(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
This early momoundecided....and for this, i give up for the day.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And don't worry if u get pregnant, we have a painless labor if u think abt the pain or u can have CS as long ur financially stable coz this procedure is quite expensive.. there's a lot of women who can't bear the pain for the long time so they either choose these 2 than to undergo a normal labor grin grin
.ohhhh so its common?
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2016
grin
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.ohhhh so its common?

Which is common? The pain u mean ? cool
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by kiddoiLL(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2016
oh lawd!!! #in Lagbaja's voice, laro monday Eko oni gba igba kugba o..(early monday morning,Lagos/lagosians wont accept lubbish)

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Which is common? The pain u mean ? cool
.ya
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Smellymouth: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by GoldenJAT(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2016
be mindful of the dick size... and besides u may need a Lotta pre-intimacy before indulging in love making... google would be of help

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by stnkembu(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2016
A true symptom of Pelvic inflammatory Disease. Consult your doctor.

8 Likes

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by IamLEGEND1: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
be mindful of the dick size... and besides u may need a Lotta pre-intimacy before indulging in love making... google would be of help
.ohhhhhh tnks•••••its not about d dicCk size tho
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Smhart1(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2016
See as OP abuse monday....chai
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Smhart1:
See as OP abuse monday....chai
.na so you see am••••am not getting good responds•••smbody call me d moderator>lalasticlala abi what's his name
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Hi guys•••hehehe I kinda have a lil question to ask,tho its embarrassing••••Doctors in the huz your attention is needed pls••yah(m 22) is it possible to feel pains while having sex?(like d pains u get while losing ur virginity? I mean its getting to much and I feel somehow going to d hospital to ask•••i don't know but someone told me its can cost me really birth if m to get pregnant and have babies•••its mks me feel bad nd its not helping with relationships as m always having breakups••••am I having some kind of trouble••?I mean do I need to be scared? Tnks and happy new week

This is the same problem that my gf have. the major thing that causes it is fear and anxiety of the pain u've had earlier before. what you should do now is to free ur mind when you want to have sex, be happy, think of it as something that wil give u pleasure. eliminate any kind of fear. this really works for my girl. try it
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Na that small tiny díck u dey receive wey u dey complain? If u con collect my own nko?

4 Likes

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2016
mayoralhaji:

This is the same problem that my gf have. the major thing that causes it is fear and anxiety of the pain u've had earlier before. what you should do now is to free ur mind when you want to have sex, be happy, think of it as something that wil give u pleasure. eliminate any kind of fear. this really works for my girl. try it
.seruously••••tnks tho

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by patfenda(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
i am not a doctor tho but i tink it depends on ur partner(pre-intimacy)if he can help u get really juicy den there wont b pains, secondly ur partners **** size counts,lastly try and find out ur kind of sexuality,wat u
u like and dont like and tell ur partner,even if it hurts communicate so he knws wer hes going wrong,.my 2 cents
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
.....watin b that?
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2016
patfenda:
i am not a doctor tho but i tink it depends on ur partner(pre-intimacy)if he can help u get really juicy den there wont b pains, secondly ur partners **** size counts,lastly try and find out ur kind of sexuality,wat u
u like and dont like and tell ur partner,even if it hurts communicate so he knws wer hes going wrong,.my 2 cents
.wow•••best responds so far•••tnks hun
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by LordOfNaira: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

I am a medical doctor. But I will advise that you go to a hospital or lab.

Since painful sex can also be psychological, I wouldn't be able to help much. If you have had painless sex prior to having the painful ones, then, you might have to see a doctor or go to a good lab for a pelvic exam or smear. Could be infections.

But I wouldn't say you are in any trouble. Painful sex can be caused by a lot other things apart from infections. But while I would say you should relax before sex (yes, stress contributes to painful sex) and try as much pre-intimacy as possible to sufficiently lubricate your vagina before allowing for penetration), ultimately, I would advise you talk to a GP who may or may not refer you to a Gynecologist or much easier, go to a good laboratory and tell them your symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by patfenda(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.wow•••best responds so far•••tnks hun
u wlc
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am a medical doctor. But I will advise that you go to a hospital or lab.

Since painful sex can also be psychological, I wouldn't be able to help much. If you have had painless sex prior to having the painful ones, then, you might have to see a doctor or go to a good lab for a pelvic exam or smear. Could be infections.

But I wouldn't say you are in any trouble. Painful sex can be caused by a lot other things apart from infections. But while I would say you should relax before sex (yes, stress contributes to painful sex) and try as much pre-intimacy as possible to sufficiently lubricate your vagina before allowing for penetration), ultimately, I would advise you talk to a GP who may or may not refer you to a Gynecologist or much easier, go to a good laboratory and tell them your symptoms.

.ohh tanks....its not like it started later.••••have bin experiencing it right immediately I loosed my virginity••• You think its serious?
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Djicemob: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2016
I didnt understand a word you typed,too much such hand in itself is more painful than whatever it is you are going through.
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by nikkypearl(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
what size is good for a lady ? embarassed
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hmmmm
U seems to know more abt sex n love...
Can u b my love Doctor?
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Djicemob:
I didnt understand a word you typed,too much such hand in itself is more painful than whatever it is you are going through.
.and m finding it difficult reading what you wrote....is it that you find it difficult in reading?cuz everybody seems to b getting my post nd m getting a lot of responds from it
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by GoldenJAT(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
what size is good for a lady ? embarassed
an average size dick can give u orgasm anyday, anytime... how 1 uses d tool matters alot.. 2 big a dick.. may rupture ur internal organs.
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
an average size dick can give u orgasm anyday, anytime... how 1 uses d tool matters alot.. 2 big a dick.. may rupture ur internal organs.
.hmmmm
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Headlesschicken(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2016
grin Stop Bleep*ng doze niggas whom do draw yuh pant lk dey wanna start gen.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by LordOfNaira: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.ohh tanks....its not like it started later.••••have bin experiencing it right immediately I loosed my virginity••• You think its serious?

Frankly, I can't say. You may need to see a GP or go to a lab. But, I can assure you that a lot of women do have painful sex because we get a lot of women complaining about it. So, it is not uncommon. It can be as a result of not having enough pre-intimacy before sex (in which case, the vagina doesn't get to lubricate itself sufficiently enough). You may want to try that next time you want to get under the sheet. There are more serious causes (that may need surgery) but there is only a minute percentage of women your age suffering from them. So, I can assure you that you are not in any serious trouble. But, I would advise that you try and see a doctor or visit a lab

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.