Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here (8880 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I don't think I have to go back explaining to sm peeps•••tanks to those with reasonable answers
welcome ooo dear mi grin
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
welcome ooo dear mi grin
.good morning
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.good morning
good morning dear mi... U don't sound good my dear, are u alright? embarassed
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
good morning dear mi... U don't sound good my dear, are u alright? embarassed
.am fine•••m having some probs with my phone•••the tin de give me headache
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
What kinda problem babe
Share lemme see if I can help undecided
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by abbeyology88(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

I can buy u new one grin grin

Trust me.
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
What kinda problem babe .
Share lemme see if I can help undecided
hmm•••the phone refuse to display•••i plugged the fone hoping it was charging•(At night)when phcn carry their light I couldn't stand up to unplug d phone•••to cut d long story short•i tried putting on d phone later in d morning to my greatest surprise my fone refuse to work••just de show HTC•••nothing else••i took d phone to d repair••d guy said it needed Flashing abi him say na RAM abi ROM•••him don do taya fone no gree work ooo•d tin ON but d screan cun blank(d accept calls,d receive mssg)but him just blank
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
hmm•••the phone refuse to display•••i plugged the fone hoping it was charging•(At night)when phcn carry their light I couldn't stand up to unplug d phone•••to cut d long story short•i tried putting on d phone later in d morning to my greatest surprise my fone refuse to work••just de show HTC•••nothing else••i took d phone to d repair••d guy said it needed Flashing abi him say na RAM abi ROM•••him don do taya fone no gree work ooo•d tin ON but d screan cun blank(d accept calls,d receive mssg)but him just blank
hmm... I think your phone either has a screen problem, or its been hard bricked... I'll suggest u take it to another repairer. Does the phone screen have a Crack

Also, how u now able to reply with a blank phone
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by abbeyology88(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02
I told u I can buy u anoda one, u ignored my message.

Good bye
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
hmm... I think your phone either has a screen problem, or its been hard bricked... I'll suggest u take it to another repairer. Does the phone screen have a Crack

Also, how u now able to reply with a blank phone
.no ooo...no crack•••d phone first developed calibrator abi watin b d name self•••when my sch had a riot last month•(Dem match d phone when errbody de run)but d problem cun stop later•••ya••i took it to another engineer but d other guy refuse to refund my money
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.no ooo...no crack•••d phone first developed calibrator abi watin b d name self•••when my sch had a riot last month•(Dem match d phone when errbody de run)but d problem cun stop later•••ya••i took it to another engineer but d other guy refuse to refund my money
to talk say dem match am during the riot, that's more reason why it's screen related issue... U need the screen changed... I hope wen u put it on, it doesn't get stuck on the HTC logo ; dies it
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
to talk say dem match am during the riot, that's more reason why it's screen related issue... U need the screen changed... I hope wen u put it on, it doesn't get stuck on the HTC logo ; dies it
.ok...m using a blackberry now
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.ok...m using a blackberry now
as long as its doesn't get stuck on the HTC logo wen u put it on, then it's definitely a screen problem...
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Stop Bleep*ng doze niggas whom do draw yuh pant lk dey wanna start gen.....

Guy you don kill me with laff o

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
as long as its doesn't get stuck on the HTC logo wen u put it on, then it's definitely a screen problem...
.that's what m saying•••its get stuck on showing HTC logo•••after that other guy flash m the phone later on but em no dey display•••
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.that's what m saying•••its get stuck on showing HTC logo•••after that other guy flash m the phone later on but em no dey display•••
then he didn't do the flashing rightly, or its a screen fault... One outta the two. Enquire if it's a screen fault before paying for that, but I think it's from the screen and not bricking since its been flashed by the other guy..

Go For service before payment so u can inspect their works before giving a dime to them. U know Nigeria isn't smiling at the moment, so always let him finish the work before payment and also, u both should come to an agreement on how much u paying to avoid raising punching bags next lol..
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
then he didn't do the flashing rightly, or its a screen fault... One outta the two. Enquire if it's a screen fault before paying for that, but I think it's from the screen and not bricking since its been flashed by the other guy..

Go For service before payment so u can inspect their works before giving a dime to them. U know Nigeria isn't smiling at the moment, so always let him finish the work before payment and also, u both should come to an agreement on how much u paying to avoid raising punching bags next lol..
.wow••••are you an Engineer?
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.wow••••are you an Engineer?
lol yeah... The other kind of engineer though grin
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lol yeah... The other kind of engineer though grin
.lolz••• Na you know
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.lolz••• Na you know
I'll soon be coming to repair ur phone sha... Be ready wink
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by kossyablaze(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Hi guys•••hehehe I kinda have a lil question to ask,tho its embarrassing••••Doctors in the huz your attention is needed pls••yah(m 22) is it possible to feel pains while having sex?(like d pains u get while losing ur virginity? I mean its getting to much and I feel somehow going to d hospital to ask•••i don't know but someone told me its can cost me really birth if m to get pregnant and have babies•••its mks me feel bad nd its not helping with relationships as m always having breakups••••am I having some kind of trouble••?I mean do I need to be scared? Tnks and happy new week
Attention seeking...be ready nigga
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2016
kossyablaze:
Attention seeking...be ready nigga
.BITccH am always ready
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by HugoEagles15(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Stop Bleep*ng doze niggas whom do draw yuh pant lk dey wanna start gen.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahaahhahahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhe
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Between 7 and 8 inches perfect
nikkypearl:
what size is good for a lady ? embarassed

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures.