Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay (7786 Views)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) / 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severanc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by Kbraims(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by Kbraims(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Datz y i dnt like bank job...nd i believe naija situation mak most pple to go for d job
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by busolakun(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
is the bank going distress. CBN should do the needful to save the money of the bank customers. I wonder why they couldn't payoff their workers they layoff.
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by hardbody: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2016
jennyfah:
Very true
I spent 9years in the bank and yet my account is in debit.
We don't want our jobs back
Just pay us our entitlements
Enough is enough

Chisoox. ....

Were you buying all those clothes and shoes that aunty clara used to bring and display in the back of her Honda accord?

How can one work for 5 years and account is in debit, did you not read the richest man in babylon where one of the rules of money is that you must pay yourself first? A tenth of what I earn is mine to keep.

Then you send the money on errand that it understands so it will come back with children......

Anyway I derail. Sorry sis. Lesson is, do like me. My bank had only my salary account, everyother money due to me went to another bank or investment. When I resigned I had like N5. 75kobo in my account. There was nothing to attach.
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by hardbody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Kbraims:
Datz y i dnt like bank job...nd i believe naija situation mak most pple to go for d job

When the guy's wI'll be bragging that they are bankers and the girls are running after them like fly follows feaces.

I sacked my bank years ago and remain always happy I did.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by hardbody: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2016
ol2012:

This will really help

Those cowboys will never admit they asked you to leave because of manpower glut. We used to advise employers then to ask you to go in circumstances that will make it near impossible for you to get another job, then you will come back and beg to be allowed to resign. If you go to court, company will tender your resignation as evidence that you were not rationalised out.

Smart alecs
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by amdoyin82(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2016
I pity the affected staffs. Dats why monthly paid job is not guaranteed. May God help them and also me.
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by lonelydora: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Gombs:
They must have thought folks can't read.

Can I get the full document on my email? Please send to my email.
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by Mattex001(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
This is wickedness at its peak, our legal system needs to step up their game as to ensuring the rights of employees with their employees are not deprived
It is counter productive not to pay severance package
If they sacked for redundancy they should settle these folks so they can move on with life....
It this bank gets away with this I will be pained
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by texazzpete(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2016
hardbody:

Chisoox. ....

Were you buying all those clothes and shoes that aunty clara used to bring and display in the back of her Honda accord?

How can one work for 5 years and account is in debit, did you not read the richest man in babylon where one of the rules of money is that you must pay yourself first? A tenth of what I earn is mine to keep.

Then you send the money on errand that it understands so it will come back with children......

Anyway I derail. Sorry sis. Lesson is, do like me. My bank had only my salary account, everyother money due to me went to another bank or investment. When I resigned I had like N5. 75kobo in my account. There was nothing to attach.

Are you 100% sure that she doesn't have funds elsewhere, or any other investments out there?

I'm sure there are other inspirational books out there that should teach you not to jump to conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by InvertedHammer: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Like I always say, if you work for a bank in Nigeria, treat every paycheck as the last one. It is only a matter of time...

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by chimauga(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Problem s every Where, in this APE APC govt
Re: 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay by lalasticlala(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (2)

Telecom Workers Threaten Services Disruption Over Anti-Labour Practices / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.