Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals (45926 Views)

19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Koreslee(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ronaldo all d way.... At the end of dere career, Ronaldo had a better career than messi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by iliyande(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros, so you sef dey support prideful Ronaldo? They were just lucky all through the tournament.

Messi play better football to me ooo
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Boring: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I still dey bad mood...abeg no let me transfer my aggression on you grin grin grin

lol..oya read d advice below..

vicstar:
• • • • • Ronaldo is highly favored by God cool he's presence in a team matters off and on d pitch grin haters can hate till they reach their maker tongue

gbam
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Isiokpukpu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrRhymes101:
Even if u are not a football fan, they should make u laugh...
African united
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by encryptjay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kikikiki ...
Ronaldo spitting bars

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Dindondin(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

That's photoshop nigga! That pic was taken a long time ago, why do you have to turn it into a prayer Gosh! Christianity sef!!!

In case you don't know, Messi and Ronaldo are not enemies....na fans like una dey take am too serious!

FYI, Messi might win the Ballon d'or by January 2017.
My reasons: He performed well, though he didn't score much goals like Ronaldo and Suarez, but he won 5 trophies last season. He came second in the int'l tournament (Copa America) scoring 5 goals with 4 assists. he was the Man of the match for 4 games out of the 5 games he played in the Copa America.

To me, Messi will win the Ballon d'or, but the margin won't be as much as last year!

Anyway, Congratulations to Christiano Ronaldo!!! grin
So the five cups wey he win na for 2016 abi? 4 of those cups expired as at august 2015. the only one that ll count for him is the DEC club world cup, Spanish cup & la liga. compare dat to champ league alone & u ll see dat Messi s ticket don cut. remember, Ronaldo just carry euros yesterday & he ll likely win spanish super cup. uefa siper cup. so ur permutations are wrong.
Its Ronaldo s turn in 2017 January. and he ll be crowned for the 2016 exploits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boring:

lol..oya read d advice below..

gbam

Ronaldo na our boy grin grin

We go still ride am when the time comes for Ballon d'or grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Aroh48(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
sogy2:
This is purely the hands of God at work. I learnt a lesson from the Europ Cup Final.1.It doesn't matter who you know or what you have before God can Bless you. 2. Weeping don't last all days. 3. God has the capacity to turn things around at any point in time.
everything,una go turn am to preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Boring: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Ronaldo na our boy grin grin

We go still ride am when the time comes for Ballon d'or grin grin

u go soon go loco because of hate..in the image btw messi and CR7 who short pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dindondin:

So the five cups wey he win na for 2016 abi? 4 of those cups expired as at august 2015. the only one that ll count for him is the DEC club world cup, Spanish cup & la liga. compare dat to champ league alone & u ll see dat Messi s ticket don cut. remember, Ronaldo just carry euros yesterday & he ll likely win spanish super cup. uefa siper cup. so ur permutations are wrong.
Its Ronaldo s turn in 2017 January. and he ll be crowned for the 2016 exploits.

I like your points, I think you're a good Football analyst, unlike some people.
Anyway, I don't have much to write....
Let the talents speak for itself!!! We shall all see who wins next year!
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boring:

u go soon go loco because of hate..in the image btw messi and CR7 who short pass

Messi is the best!!!!!! grin grin

Sixth ballon d'or loading!!! grin

Many people go vex sha grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
encryptjay:
Kikikiki ... Ronaldo spitting bars

See that one mouth like goat grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Ice007(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
charlesucheh:
It's MIMES and not MEMES!!!

It's actually 'memes' dude.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Boring: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Messi is the best!!!!!! grin grin

Sixth ballon d'or loading!!! grin

Many people go vex sha grin
me don tire for u..no go werey because of messi o
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by eph12(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Koreslee:
Ronaldo all d way....
At the end of dere career, Ronaldo had a better career than messi
Messi's career is not over. I still believe he will win something for his country.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Johnny19: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ronaldo was phenomenal outside the field but what about Rui Patricio and Eder not forgetting Pepe
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boring:
me don tire for u..no go werey because of messi o

grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by encryptjay(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

See that one mouth like goat grin
Pepe na mad man na grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
encryptjay:
Pepe na mad man na grin

grin grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Vanillaskin:
My favorite meme grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Ladies call him 'scratch and sniff'
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by wolu4: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
JonSnow:
Ronaldo is a living legend
always breaking record. D guy na baddest
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Koreslee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
eph12:

Messi's career is not over. I still believe he will win something for his country.

Is it that one that has retired tired or another messi
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Koreslee:

Is it that one that has retired tired or another messi
Shebi he can still come back? Or is there any law that says one can't? Many others did same too.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

That's photoshop nigga! That pic was taken a long time ago, why do you have to turn it into a prayer Gosh! Christianity sef!!!

In case you don't know, Messi and Ronaldo are not enemies....na fans like una dey take am too serious!

My reasons: He performed well, though he didn't score much goals like Ronaldo and Suarez, but he won 5 trophies last season. He came second in the int'l tournament (Copa America) scoring 5 goals with 4 assists. he was the Man of the match for 4 games out of the 5 games he played in the Copa America.

To me, Messi will win the Ballon d'or, but the margin won't be as much as last year!

Messi win wetin? Talk beta abeg
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by aolumaxi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Dindondin(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I like your points, I think you're a good Football analyst, unlike some people.
Anyway, I don't have much to write....
Let the talents speak for itself!!! We shall all see who wins next year!
thanks for d compliments. I don't allow sentiments. that's my football analytical mind.
if you follow my posts on this site, u ll see dat I m just Mr talk d way it is. though, I m not perfect.
as for d 2016 gallon d'or, goals, assists, trophy etc are now huge part of wat FIFA uses to pick winners. Ronaldo now v enough of it. d only closest is Suarez who had more goals dan Ronaldo. but he didn't win d big cups like Ronaldo. champ league & euro cup are only less superior to d world cup. Ronaldo even has an opportunity to start sowing for 2017 ballon d'or by playing well btw sept to dec, & winning d club world cup.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dindondin:
thanks for d compliments. I don't allow sentiments. that's my football analytical mind.
if you follow my posts on this site, u ll see dat I m just Mr talk d way it is. though, I m not perfect.
as for d 2016 gallon d'or, goals, assists, trophy etc are now huge part of wat FIFA uses to pick winners. Ronaldo now v enough of it. d only closest is Suarez who had more goals dan Ronaldo. but he didn't win d big cups like Ronaldo. champ league & euro cup are only less superior to d world cup. Ronaldo even has an opportunity to start sowing for 2017 ballon d'or by playing well btw sept to dec, & winning d club world cup.

Hmmmm. Till then. I'll say more than this
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lily4star:
So that last pic Messi was taking a Selfie believing Portugal will loose cos of Ronaldo's injury, the pics is pure mockery

May God make our enemies wallow in shame after making a mockery of our downfall.

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life, but a challenge to come back stronger,

Congratulations CR7, 4th Ballon dor loading.

Lol before you get carried away see pic below messi lost the cops America

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Royzevic(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Oga leave analysis for analist its obvious u a barca fan Ronaldo is d only alround perfoming player dis year from la liga to champs league to euros so what elsewith two major trophies n two more to come… so forget it is written in d stars for him dis year he gets his 4th BDO
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Lily4star(f): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I didn't know a Nairalander is now responsible for the presentation of the award. You try for your analysis

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lily4star:

I didn't know a Nairalander is now responsible for the presentation of the award. You try for your analysis

Trials niii grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.