Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals (45945 Views)

19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lily4star:

I didn't know a Nairalander is now responsible for the presentation of the award. You try for your analysis

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Royzevic:

Oga leave analysis for analist its obvious u a barca fan Ronaldo is d only alround perfoming player dis year from la liga to champs league to euros so what elsewith two major trophies n two more to comeā€¦ so forget it is written in d stars for him dis year he gets his 4th BDO

Performed in La liga

Champions League

Euro

Make I no talk!
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by daviddagreat: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
colossus2:
You don make noise finish? undecided
no mind d learner
CL and Euro Na beans
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by daviddagreat: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
colossus2:
You don make noise finish? undecided
no mind d learner
CL and Euro Na beans e dey talk of man of the match
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by daviddagreat: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wiseman5:
op, you too much, this is the sweetest trend ever since 1904 after the amalgamation of southern and northern Nigeria
bros Na 1914
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by daviddagreat: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros, so you sef dey support prideful Ronaldo? They were just lucky all through the tournament.

How wud a cl and euro winner not be proud

if luck easy to get Messi too for use am carry copa America

he is young and getting it u say make he no get pride who suppose cum get d pride

park well Jor
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by tosinjay(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
daviddagreat:

How wud a cl and euro winner not be proud

if luck easy to get Messi too for use am carry copa America

he is young and getting it u say make he no get pride who suppose cum get d pride

park well Jor
I no mention your name na, wetin conson me with futball argumenti? Pride is a sintongue
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by paulstrings(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Ronaldo and the moth butterfly

Lol.... I thought I was the only person that saw the moth that perched on Ronaldo's forehead.... Correct juju :-D
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Stbottle(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Sorry baba, messi won nothing, ronaldo won all, so none of your analysis will help messi take the crown...btw, ronaldo also had 16 goals in champs league, he won the silver boot award, had over 50 goals for the 6th year running...messi was not even best player in copa america not to talk of the world

That's photoshop nigga! That pic was taken a long time ago, why do you have to turn it into a prayer Gosh! Christianity sef!!!

In case you don't know, Messi and Ronaldo are not enemies....na fans like una dey take am too serious!

FYI, Messi might win the Ballon d'or by January 2017.
My reasons: He performed well, though he didn't score much goals like Ronaldo and Suarez, but he won 5 trophies last season. He came second in the int'l tournament (Copa America) scoring 5 goals with 4 assists. he was the Man of the match for 4 games out of the 5 games he played in the Copa America.

To me, Messi will win the Ballon d'or, but the margin won't be as much as last year!

Anyway, Congratulations to Christiano Ronaldo!!! grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by pbs4real(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

That's photoshop nigga! That pic was taken a long time ago, why do you have to turn it into a prayer Gosh! Christianity sef!!!

In case you don't know, Messi and Ronaldo are not enemies....na fans like una dey take am too serious!

My reasons: He performed well, though he didn't score much goals like Ronaldo and Suarez, but he won 5 trophies last season. He came second in the int'l tournament (Copa America) scoring 5 goals with 4 assists. he was the Man of the match for 4 games out of the 5 games he played in the Copa America.

To me, Messi will win the Ballon d'or, but the margin won't be as much as last year!

can u bet u r money on it?
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by mikron(m): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2016
cheesy

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by ambyzown(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2016
charlesucheh:
It's MIMES and not MEMES!!!

If I were you, I would check the dictionary before trying to correct my superiors.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by greenimoh: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2016
I dey cry for dem.....
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Uchemus(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros, so you sef dey support prideful Ronaldo? They were just lucky all through the tournament.
, someone is hardworking, successful, charitable, nd of course pays his taxes, nd u r here sayn he is prideful. dnt b a sadist bro..
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2016
pbs4real:
can u bet u r money on it?

Will you bet your money?
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Kfed4ril(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Oga no vex name the 5 trophies Messi won last season.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Oga no vex name the 5 trophies Messi won last season.

U sure say u dey this world?
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by pbs4real(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Will you bet your money?
I would empty my account for this
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by hobbex: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
sorry for the pains

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
pbs4real:
I would empty my account for this

I don't know why I'm laughing grin grin

bankruptcy dey smell for your body grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by tosinjay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uchemus:
, someone is hardworking, successful, charitable, nd of course pays his taxes, nd u r here sayn he is prideful. dnt b a sadist bro..
I responded to someone i follow because i know we won't go into unnecessary talk so biko make una leave me alone, no more mentions about the guy. Unnecessary arguments that you people find every ways to get into for some people who knows not y'all.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Kfed4ril(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

U sure say u dey this world?

I no dey na y I say make u name them
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by ba7man(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Performed in La liga

Champions League

Euro

Make I no talk!
Forget this argument.

Even if Messi scores 500 goals in 5 matches, he won't win the balon d' or........ because of his Tax evasion conviction.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
ba7man:
Forget this argument.

Even if Messi scores 500 goals in 5 matches, he won't win the balon d' or........ because of his Tax evasion conviction.

Because of his tax evasion conviction? LOL I can't believe you wrote that!
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by Sirmuel1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Kfed4ril:

I no dey na y I say make u name them

You really wanna hear this? grin
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by charlesucheh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
aadvark:
That funny moment when you think you are correcting someone's GBAGAUN and you suddenly realize that you're the one GBAGAUNing
I Actually, I didn't gbagaun bros!!

Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by aadvark: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
charlesucheh:
I Actually, I didn't gbagaun bros!!
i didnt say 'MIME' isnt an english word but its meaning doesn't apply. 'MEME' is very correct. it means funny pictures used to portray moods and moments, usually spread over the internet.
Re: Funny Memes From The European Cup Finals by MrRhymes101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
charlesucheh:
It's MIMES and not MEMES!!!
google is ur friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 22nd September 2013 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.